Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sargento. Opps!

+19
Badboy
POPPY1
zodiac
AnnaEsse
Porky
sans_souci
Carolina
dutchclogs
docmac
T4two
Faithlilly
margaret
Karen
Annabel
pennylane
Arguida
kitti
maebee
malena stool
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sargento. Opps!

Post  Guest Mon 10 Jan - 16:25

tabs wrote:
sans_souci wrote:So it's OK for Sargento, as a professional, to tip off the media? And in particular the TV station who regularly employ him? Can you see nothing wrong with that?

I haven't read all the thread so apologies if this has been covered but I think sans may have a point

it's almost as bad as texting and giggling like a schoolgirl whilst being questioned by the police about the disapearance of your daughter, or say a doctor, as a professional who should advise patients about the dangers of leaving young children alone - leaving 3 children under 4, in a foreign country, with no supervision while they went out for 'dinner'

yes i totally see your point sans and am sure you will agree all three are disgusting and not he actions of professional people no?

AnnaEsse wrote:If you read Carolinas post you will see that Sargento is denying having alerted TV1.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Porky Mon 10 Jan - 16:27

Sans-souci,

Are you suggesting that if Sargento can be found guilty of an act of malpractice it would follow that the Mccanns are not culpable in any way for the diappearance of their daughter?
If yes could you please explain how you draw that conclusion!
If no could you please explain what the hell this issue has to do with the case of Madeleine Mccann!

I know that you generally prefer not to answer direct questions but on this occassion could you please indulge me?
Porky
Porky
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 405
Warning :
Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Mon 10 Jan - 17:00

I have no idea what convoluted thought process you went through to get to there Porky, but perhaps you could help me by pointing out where I have mentioned the McCanns in thjis thread?

I do however think it is quite interesting that one of those spends a fair amount of time with Amaral is himself an arguido. And of course Amaral's other pal is 24 photos Levy. Whatever did happen to them?

sans_souci
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 689
Warning :
Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 10 Jan - 17:08

sans_souci wrote:I have no idea what convoluted thought process you went through to get to there Porky, but perhaps you could help me by pointing out where I have mentioned the McCanns in thjis thread?

I do however think it is quite interesting that one of those spends a fair amount of time with Amaral is himself an arguido. And of course Amaral's other pal is 24 photos Levy. Whatever did happen to them?

If you refer to the title of the forum, you will find that this is the 'Main Madeleine Thread,' which probably has some bearing on Porky's questions. As for you reasons for posting here, that PS spends a fair amount of time with Amaral, I refer you to Docmac's comment and wonder if you will post details of offences committed by the postman next, because he probably spends a fair amount of time with Amaral too.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Porky Mon 10 Jan - 17:17

sans_souci wrote:I have no idea what convoluted thought process you went through to get to there Porky, but perhaps you could help me by pointing out where I have mentioned the McCanns in thjis thread?

Apologies sans-souci, I think I must share your propensity for being swept away into the realms of fantasy on occasions! It is indeed a very bad habit which I shall endeavour to curtail when I have a spare second!

Granted you did not directly make reference to the Mccanns in your thread but I do feel that the implication was nonetheless there. Why else raise the subject?

As for Mr Amarals personal life, I know absolutely nothing about it so can't comment on his particular circle of friends ~ I leave that privilege to such as you who appear to know him personally!
Porky
Porky
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 405
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 10 Jan - 17:24

If it doesn't relate to the McCann case, why keep it on the Main Maddie thread. I think it should be moved to World News.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 10 Jan - 17:36

The Famous Grouse wrote:If it doesn't relate to the McCann case, why keep it on the Main Maddie thread. I think it should be moved to World News.

TFG, you're psychic! I came back here for some suggestions about where to move this to since news items about a confessed serial rapist are interesting, but nothing to do with this main thread.

Moving to World News. If anyone has other suggestions, let me know.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Mon 10 Jan - 19:31

sans_souci wrote:So it's OK for Sargento, as a professional, to tip off the media? And in particular the TV station who regularly employ him? Can you see nothing wrong with that?

Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 424625

I've just read this:

The McCanns were tipped off that the Portuguese police were monitoring their e-mails and ’phone calls.There was naturally concern over how this information leaked to them. A former Portuguese police officer has admitted working for the Spanish private detective agency, Metodo 3. He in turn had an inside contact in the Portuguese police who supplied Metodo 3 with information about the investigation. Clarence Mitchell was asked in an interview by Simon Israel on Channel 4 how the McCanns were tipped off. He refused to answer.

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/02/01/shocking-clarence-mitchell-profile/

zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 10 Jan - 19:49

AnnaEsse wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:If it doesn't relate to the McCann case, why keep it on the Main Maddie thread. I think it should be moved to World News.

TFG, you're psychic! I came back here for some suggestions about where to move this to since news items about a confessed serial rapist are interesting, but nothing to do with this main thread.

listen to the vampire. Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Mon 10 Jan - 21:00

Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

listen to the vampire. Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 25346

I thought Marky you'd be pleased to here one of my relatives has the surname Helsing and HE IS A GROWER OF GARLIC Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 294124 Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 294124 Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 294124

There's a song here..............

'Fangs for the memory '

But on a more serious note, remember the priest whose life was destroyed by the Mccanns.

What price a confessional ?

How would the psychiatrist have felt Sans if the RAPIST had gone on to KILL ?
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1103
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 11 Jan - 0:11

[]The McCanns were tipped off that the Portuguese police were monitoring their e-mails and ’phone calls.There was naturally concern over how this information leaked to them. [/b] A former Portuguese police officer has admitted working for the Spanish private detective agency, Metodo 3. He in turn had an inside contact in the Portuguese police who supplied Metodo 3 with information about the investigation. Clarence Mitchell was asked in an interview by Simon Israel on Channel 4 how the McCanns were tipped off. He refused to answer.

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/02/01/shocking-clarence-mitchell-profile/

[/quote]
WHO WAS THIS POLICE OFFICER?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Jan - 0:19

zodiac wrote:

Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 424625

I've just read this:

The McCanns were tipped off that the Portuguese police were monitoring their e-mails and ’phone calls.There was naturally concern over how this information leaked to them. A former Portuguese police officer has admitted working for the Spanish private detective agency, Metodo 3. He in turn had an inside contact in the Portuguese police who supplied Metodo 3 with information about the investigation. Clarence Mitchell was asked in an interview by Simon Israel on Channel 4 how the McCanns were tipped off. He refused to answer.

Where was this originally reported??

ETA I know it says CM was questioned in C4 interview about it - but where was the 'inside contact supplying M3' originally reported??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Tue 11 Jan - 9:52

maebee wrote:
sans_souci wrote:I thought you were all terribly au fait with the Portuguese language after all this time. It really isn't that difficult to read this article.

Nasty and pedantic sans. We may be a litttle bit au fait with the Portuguese language but most of us don't fully understand it. Our bi-lingual posters always have the courtesy of providing a translation for us. If it's not so difficult for you to read, perhaps you can provide us with a translation. Thanks in advance.

Problem is maebee, sans can't read portuguese or translate either, Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 294124

[i]"A doctor treating a patient has the obligation to inform the police if he believes that a crime will be or has been committed". [/i]
Ooops! Sans its a pitty that a Priest can't do this as well Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 29204
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Tue 11 Jan - 10:08

zodiac wrote:Carolina,

Thank you for letting us know the content of the article - Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 Icon_flower

Carolina wrote: "but you ignore the fact that the McCanns' lawyer Isabel Duarte has not complied with a court ruling"

Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 307691

Or Mitchell informing the McCanns their phones calls/msgs were been taped, but thats ok though isn't it.

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Wed 12 Jan - 22:56

tabs wrote:

I haven't read all the thread so apologies if this has been covered but I think sans may have a point

it's almost as bad as texting and giggling like a schoolgirl whilst being questioned by the police about the disapearance of your daughter, or say a doctor, as a professional who should advise patients about the dangers of leaving young children alone - leaving 3 children under 4, in a foreign country, with no supervision while they went out for 'dinner'

yes i totally see your point sans and am sure you will agree all three are disgusting and not he actions of professional people no?

did you just miss this sans?

in case you did I await your answers
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Wed 12 Jan - 23:31

sans_souci wrote:As usual posters here are too blinded to hatred of anyone with whom the diagree actually to think about what is being said.

The point the article in expresso appears to be making is that Amarals buddy Sargento could have informed the police. However rather than that he chose to inform TV1 so that they could film the suspect and show him on TV the day before he was arrested.

This is so utterly stupid it defies belief. It is possible that this could compromise the forthcoming trial.

I cannot imagine why he did this. Surely it could not have been for the money...

I didn't have time to read the other posts after this one, but I just want to tell you, the person who translated it for you, translated it wrong, because it's not exactly the way you're saying.

I'm going to read the other pages now.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Wed 12 Jan - 23:45

Ok, just to clarify Sans_Souci:

It's not necessary to translate all the article as it is too long. However, this tiny bit is enough, I believe. The beggining of the paragraph after "PJ DE FORA", says "Na queixa apresentada à Procuradoria-geral, o advogado de Sotero sugere que o psicólogo revelou à PJ quem era o violador de Telheiras..."

So, the discussion is about the tip-off Paulo Sargento gave to PJ (alegedely) and mainly. The rest is fait-divers. However, if you read the box at the end of the link, you'll see a note left by the Order of Psychologists where it is stated, a psychologist can and shall warn the Police if new crimes committed by their patients can take place again. Look at the beggining of what is in that box: "O psicólogo que acompanhava o homem suspeito de violar 16 mulheres podia, e devia, avisar a polícia. O número de crimes de que é acusado revela "um comportamento contínuo, que só as autoridades têm capacidade para evitar", garante o bastonário da Ordem dos Psicólogos Portugueses, Telmo Mourinho Baptista."

And IMO this is just a little circus mounted by the serial rapist lawyer in an attempt to save his client, because actually he doesn't have much to defend him.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 13 Jan - 0:03

FSoares wrote:Ok, just to clarify Sans_Souci:

It's not necessary to translate all the article as it is too long. However, this tiny bit is enough, I believe. The beggining of the paragraph after "PJ DE FORA", says "Na queixa apresentada à Procuradoria-geral, o advogado de Sotero sugere que o psicólogo revelou à PJ quem era o violador de Telheiras..."

So, the discussion is about the tip-off Paulo Sargento gave to PJ (alegedely) and mainly. The rest is fait-divers. However, if you read the box at the end of the link, you'll see a note left by the Order of Psychologists where it is stated, a psychologist can and shall warn the Police if new crimes committed by their patients can take place again. Look at the beggining of what is in that box: "O psicólogo que acompanhava o homem suspeito de violar 16 mulheres podia, e devia, avisar a polícia. O número de crimes de que é acusado revela "um comportamento contínuo, que só as autoridades têm capacidade para evitar", garante o bastonário da Ordem dos Psicólogos Portugueses, Telmo Mourinho Baptista."

And IMO this is just a little circus mounted by the serial rapist lawyer in an attempt to save his client, because actually he doesn't have much to defend him.

Don't worry. SS has come to help him! Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 192282
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Thu 13 Jan - 0:16

Claudia79 wrote:

Oh yes, I see SS can give an hand. And now they will have to work on the fact he has been sending letters to his victims asking (intimidating) them if they testify in Court. Whatever.... Paulo Sargento did a good job by helping removing this scum from the streets. Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 25346
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 13 Jan - 0:21

FSoares wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Oh yes, I see SS can give an hand. And now they will have to work on the fact he has been sending letters to his victims asking (intimidating) them if they testify in Court. Whatever.... Paulo Sargento did a good job by helping removing this scum from the streets. Sargento.  Opps! - Page 3 25346

And sending them money too. Nice... Should never see the light of day again, piece of scum.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3