Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knox's parents accused of libel

+2
kitti
jejune
6 posters

Go down

Knox's parents accused of libel Empty Knox's parents accused of libel

Post  jejune Tue 15 Feb - 18:31

"The parents of Amanda Knox, the American convicted of murdering British
student Meredith Kercher in Italy, have been ordered to stand trial for
claiming that police abused their daughter.Curt Knox and Edda Mellas were charged in Perugia with libel. Lawyer
Luciano Ghirga confirmed the indictment and said a trial was set for
July 4. He also said the couple did not attend the hearing."

http://news.aol.co.uk/main-news/story/knoxs-parents-accused-of-libel/1590788?icid=main|uk|dl1|link8|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.co.uk%2Fmain-news%2Fstory%2Fknoxs-parents-accused-of-libel%2F1590788

Apparently the Italian police are putting their money where their mouth is in denouncing the claims of those who accused them of bad behaviour.
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :
Knox's parents accused of libel Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Knox's parents accused of libel Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Knox's parents accused of libel Empty Re: Knox's parents accused of libel

Post  kitti Wed 16 Feb - 7:20

They haven't just said this in newspapers, these two.

They have been on oprah etc and shouting it about.

if I remember, they even had a link to the prison......my god....shes accused off murder and the parents have turned her into a celebrity.

When are these two ever going to learn, their daughter is a lier and repeating her lies has got them where they should be...in court.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Knox's parents accused of libel Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Knox's parents accused of libel Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 16 Feb - 7:42

kitti wrote:They haven't just said this in newspapers, these two.

They have been on oprah etc and shouting it about.

if I remember, they even had a link to the prison......my god....shes accused off murder and the parents have turned her into a celebrity.

When are these two ever going to learn, their daughter is a lier and repeating her lies has got them where they should be...in court.

They got a bit carried away with their own importance I think. Wouldn't it be ironic if the pair of them ended up in an Italian jail! Room for 2 more! Lock'em up Giorgio! Knox's parents accused of libel 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 16 Feb - 10:07

I didn't understand WHY oprah even interviewed the parents anyway except to get high ratings.

She should be in court with the parents for allowing them and enticing them to say things which were obviously not true.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Wed 16 Feb - 16:36

Well done the Italian police! Knox's parents accused of libel 307691 Knox's parents accused of libel 307691 Knox's parents accused of libel 307691 Knox's parents accused of libel 307691
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Wed 16 Feb - 18:12

Apparently the Italian police are putting their money where their mouth is in denouncing the claims of those who accused them of bad behaviour..

I do hope that the Portuguese Authorities is taking note........clearing their name is what most Police authorities would do having been verbally abused so badly.
Wonder what TM think of this news............ Knox's parents accused of libel 540205
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 16 Feb - 18:15

buildersbum wrote:I do hope that the Portuguese Authorities is taking note........clearing their name is what most Police authorities would do having been verbally abused so badly.
Wonder what TM think of this news............ Knox's parents accused of libel 540205

Which of the relies was it who said that the evidence the dogs found must have been planted?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 16 Feb - 18:50

I was glad when I read it, I thought straight away of the McCanns plan of slagging off the PJ and getting the media on their side, I'm glad in this case that it has backfired big time. Foxy was planning on posing for Playboy before she was convicted, she was so sure of her aquittal. Huh!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down