Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC

+21
docmac
fred
HiDeHo
Midas
kitti
pennylane
flower
fuzeta
Palmeras16
Claudia79
DavidA
Colonel Fabien
Porky
dazedandconfused
Angelique
fedrules
zodiac
Carolina
SteveT
Dimsie
wjk
25 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Empty Re: Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC

Post  pennylane Fri 25 Feb - 21:43

kitti wrote:But WHY make up the story?

I dare say they were covering something ominous up!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Empty Re: Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC

Post  flower Fri 25 Feb - 21:45

pennylane wrote:
docmac wrote:
kitti wrote:I want to know why KNOWONE on the plane that Gerry was on when a bloke had a heart attack haven't sold their story to the newspapers!
What bloke? He does not exist. Typical cardiologist made-up story. In my incredibly humble opinion.

If it had happened as stated - the pink pimp would have insured the McScams received a massive PR boost with many column inches, and a big fat photo op tacked on for good measure. It's fiction imo.

Surely if it hadn't happened then the Airline know it was all a feed.................... That's a lot of staff who could come out and say "it never happened". So why does this not happen?? Why does not one member of staff come out and say "it didn't happen on my shift".................. We have nothing from the assumed patient - AND - nothing from the Airline staff.................. just another queer enigma imo.................. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Icon_flower
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 25 Feb - 21:47

flower wrote:
pennylane wrote:
docmac wrote:
kitti wrote:I want to know why KNOWONE on the plane that Gerry was on when a bloke had a heart attack haven't sold their story to the newspapers!
What bloke? He does not exist. Typical cardiologist made-up story. In my incredibly humble opinion.

If it had happened as stated - the pink pimp would have insured the McScams received a massive PR boost with many column inches, and a big fat photo op tacked on for good measure. It's fiction imo.

Surely if it hadn't happened then the Airline know it was all a feed.................... That's a lot of staff who could come out and say "it never happened". So why does this not happen?? Why does not one member of staff come out and say "it didn't happen on my shift".................. We have nothing from the assumed patient - AND - nothing from the Airline staff.................. just another queer enigma imo.................. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Icon_flower

Those are very good questions flower. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 25 Feb - 21:50

kitti wrote:......and.....somebody on that plane MUST off seen him....that is...IF he ever was on a plane with another 100 or so passengers!

Of course they must Kitti, and why have they all kept quiet? Same reason as all of kates patients (family members) have kept quiet about their relatives deaths by a part time GP! It is all bullshit. If it was true, then someone would be basking in reflected glory and would be selling their story for a few quid,same as the "lifting of the wallet" at the cashpoint. All fooking speculation, it is only true because Gerry says so!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 25 Feb - 21:57

[quote="kitti"]But WHY make up the story?[/quote
Perhaps because it kept him in the press and at the same time turned attention from something that was happening elsewhere??
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 22:01

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:......and.....somebody on that plane MUST off seen him....that is...IF he ever was on a plane with another 100 or so passengers!

Of course they must Kitti, and why have they all kept quiet? Same reason as all of kates patients (family members) have kept quiet about their relatives deaths by a part time GP! It is all bullshit. If it was true, then someone would be basking in reflected glory and would be selling their story for a few quid,same as the "lifting of the wallet" at the cashpoint. All fooking speculation, it is only true because Gerry says so!
Yep...
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 25 Feb - 22:02

[quote="malena stool"]
kitti wrote:But WHY make up the story?[/quote
Perhaps because it kept him in the press and at the same time turned attention from something that was happening elsewhere??

That's definitely how they operate........ amateur magic tricks that convince nobody but the dumbest and most gullible amongst us!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Feb - 22:05

[quote="pennylane"]
malena stool wrote:

That's definitely how they operate........ amateur magic tricks that convince nobody but the dumbest and most gullible amongst us!

Trouble is Penny there seems to be a lot of them about. I am beginning to think people have been bewitched Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 613255
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 25 Feb - 22:11

If knowone saw him on the flight then he wasn't on it.

he must off flown in a private jet their and back, if so, it means his billionaire backers were already on side from the very beginning.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Fri 25 Feb - 22:12

kitti wrote:If knowone saw him on the flight then he wasn't on it.

he must off flown in a private jet their and back, if so, it means his billionaire backers were already on side from the very beginning.

It certainly makes you wonder kitti............................ Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Icon_flower
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 25 Feb - 22:33

It still doesn't explain the lack of thanks from the poor man and or his family, who was struck down with chest pains and luckily was saved by Dr Gerry's timely and professional intervention.....

Sorry Clarence but you missed out there with your silly little mind games, spin and confusion spreading... you self pleasuring ponce.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Feb - 22:38

flower wrote:

It certainly makes you wonder kitti............................ Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Icon_flower

How, on earth, could this post have warranted a red????????????????????????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Fri 25 Feb - 22:43

carmen wrote:
flower wrote:

Thank you carmen......................... not quite sure myself!!! Who wants to own up to it??!!........... Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Icon_flower
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 25 Feb - 22:44

And then theirs the stolen wallet....stolen at a cash machine......a cash machine with NO CCTV........very odd

it just happen to be at THAT cash machine.....out off all the cash machines to go to......the one without CCTV....

I presume it DIDNT have CCTV or the culprit would off been caught???
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Feb - 22:45

kitti wrote:And then theirs the stolen wallet....stolen at a cash machine......a cash machine with NO CCTV........very odd

it just happen to be at THAT cash machine.....out off all the cash machines to go to......the one without CCTV....

and stolen by a DIRTY ANIMAL, no less
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 25 Feb - 22:45

Prob cos ivie gone off topic?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 25 Feb - 22:46

[quote="fuzeta"]
pennylane wrote:
malena stool wrote:

Trouble is Penny there seems to be a lot of them about. I am beginning to think people have been bewitched Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 613255

I think it's the xenophobic, 'we're better than anyone else' type Brits that buy into their garbage fuzeta....
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 25 Feb - 22:49

Theirs still a lot out their, it's only because they are doctors that they believe them......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Fri 25 Feb - 22:50

docmac wrote:
Marky wrote:you want to try reading this thread or what it has become from a rational standpoint. good god, no wonder some see this forum as a hate site.
Don't believe in a god, to be honest. If I'm perceived to be a 'hater', so what.

D'accord. I was going to ignore Marky's comment ...... but you are quite right docmac. It is only the f*ck-witted ....... or people of a duplicitous nature who would consider any posts or posters on this site to be doing or saying anything with hatred. Therefore, why would anybody be bothered what such posters would be thinking or saying about anybody here? I don't know how long you have been around Marky, but you really should not take any notice of anything said about posters in this case ...... Unless of course they are trying to push malicious stories about the PJ, Amaral, the doggies ...... or the baseless story of abduction that gets bandied about in the British media at strategic points in the calendar ...... Those are the people you should be using your sly remarks on ..... If you have any left over.
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Fri 25 Feb - 22:59

flower wrote:
carmen wrote:
flower wrote:

Thank you carmen......................... not quite sure myself!!! Who wants to own up to it??!!........... Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Icon_flower

It wasn't me. I usually say straight away if I give a greenie or a reddy. I gave carmen one the other night for being a nuisance, but she was fine with it.

fuzeta ..... I forgot to say that I gave you a greenie for something you said earlier. I am now going to give a couple of red stripes out too.
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 613255
Only choking! I'm not really going to give any red stripes out. I have just noticed that I haven't been given nearly enough red stripes today, so I will be happy to receive some overnight ...... if anybody wants to give me some. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 613255

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 678246
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 25 Feb - 23:34

Scroll down to June 19th in left hand column..
JUNE Calendar with Phone Pings
http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com/Calendar-Timetables/JUNE-Calendar-with-Phone-Pings-1-949446.html

'Irreplaceable' Maddy photos stolen from father Telegraph

By Richard Edwards in Praia da Luz
Last Updated: 2:05AM BST 21/06/2007

A spokesperson for EasyJet said Mr McCann saw an elderly gentleman faint midway through the flight and went to his assistance.

She said: "Mr McCann saw it happen and volunteered to help. He gave the cabin crew advice on what to do and helped them administer oxygen. We would like to pass on our thanks to Mr McCann for his help."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddy's dad robbed of 'memories' Daily Express (article no longer available online)

TORMENT: Relatives are angry at the insult to Gerry and Kate McCann whose photos have been stolen

By Padraic Flanagan in Praia da Luz
Thursday June 21, 2007

An easyJet spokeswoman said: "The crew were full of praise for Gerry and grateful for his expert help. We want to thank him for the support he gave."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madeleine's father loses her pics The Times of India (Evening Standard report, to which this refers, appears to have been removed from the internet)

21 June 2007, 0021 hrs
London police said they had no record of the theft being reported to officers. Clarence Mitchell, a spokesman for the family, said McCann had attended a meeting at London's foreign office on Tuesday, but could not immediately confirm details of the theft.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 26 Feb - 7:19

Well he was offered Phillip Greens jet to visit the Pope,so maybe he was offered full use of it before and after? Who would chose to go "SleasyJet" when you could be living it up as a Champagne Charlie on a private jet? The Sleasyjet story could have been put out there, to make Gerry seem like a man of the people and evoke even more sympathy for the vile creature he is. We only know what has happened by leaks and spin, some of it true, some (most) not.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Sat 26 Feb - 7:51

Midas wrote:
docmac wrote:
Marky wrote:you want to try reading this thread or what it has become from a rational standpoint. good god, no wonder some see this forum as a hate site.
Don't believe in a god, to be honest. If I'm perceived to be a 'hater', so what.

D'accord. I was going to ignore Marky's comment ...... but you are quite right docmac. It is only the f*ck-witted ....... or people of a duplicitous nature who would consider any posts or posters on this site to be doing or saying anything with hatred. Therefore, why would anybody be bothered what such posters would be thinking or saying about anybody here? I don't know how long you have been around Marky, but you really should not take any notice of anything said about posters in this case ...... Unless of course they are trying to push malicious stories about the PJ, Amaral, the doggies ...... or the baseless story of abduction that gets bandied about in the British media at strategic points in the calendar ...... Those are the people you should be using your sly remarks on ..... If you have any left over.

INDEED.
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1103
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Sat 26 Feb - 8:07

fred wrote:

Well he was offered Phillip Greens jet to visit the Pope,so maybe he was offered full use of it before and after? Who would chose to go "SleasyJet" when you could be living it up as a Champagne Charlie on a private jet? The Sleasyjet story could have been put out there, to make Gerry seem like a man of the people and evoke even more sympathy for the vile creature he is. We only know what has happened by leaks and spin, some of it true, some (most) not.
Yeah, and he moaned like hell that the plane was too small! Ungrateful twat.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 26 Feb - 20:29

docmac wrote:
fred wrote:

Yeah, and he moaned like hell that the plane was too small! Ungrateful twat.
Can't fault you there doc. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 307691 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 4 307691
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next