Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Footie Thread...................

+12
Panda
Claudia79
malena stool
Lillyofthevalley
chrissie
AnnaEsse
jd16
Fern
gillyspot
rammy2
halfamo
mara thon
16 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  wjk Sun 29 May - 9:50

Panda wrote:
I thought Barcelona were superb and Man United were just chasing around acheiving nothing, even Manager Alex was smiling because he knew he
had just witnessed a superb Team in Action. Mourinho well deserves his £11.7 million Salary and I hardly recognised him with his bald pate.
Thats not Mourinho, Panda, his name is Guardiola. Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie Thread...................

Post  Panda Sun 29 May - 10:13

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
I thought Barcelona were superb and Man United were just chasing around acheiving nothing, even Manager Alex was smiling because he knew he
had just witnessed a superb Team in Action. Mourinho well deserves his £11.7 million Salary and I hardly recognised him with his bald pate.
Thats not Mourinho, Panda, his name is Guardiola. Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124

Whose Guardiola? Apart from the lack of Hair I could have sworn it was Mourinho, who does he manage then?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 May - 10:25

Mourinho manages Real Madrid.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 May - 10:38

wjk wrote:Mourinho manages Real Madrid.

Thanks.....trust me to get it wrong. Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124 Be fair though, he did look like a bald Mourinho the Manager of Barcelona. No reports of violence betwwen the
fans after the game and even Alex Ferguson was smiling .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 May - 10:47

Panda wrote:

Thanks.....trust me to get it wrong. Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124 Be fair though, he did look like a bald Mourinho the Manager of Barcelona. No reports of violence betwwen the
Better looking than Mourinho Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124
Yes, Fergie was magnanimous in defeat Footie Thread................... - Page 2 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 May - 11:12

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Yes, Fergie was magnanimous in defeat Footie Thread................... - Page 2 944533

He probably enjoyed just as much as the Fans the sheer Class of the Barcelona team, MU had no answer and rooney was a waste of space.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 29 May - 12:52

We are not football fans in this household but we watched the game last night, well in my case a bit here and there. Never difficult to know when Spain scores a goal, fireworks go off all along the coast within seconds of a goal being scored. We could hear the shouting and cheering from every Spanish establishment for miles around. I have to say I'm happy for Spain.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 May - 12:57

mara thon wrote:We are not football fans in this household but we watched the game last night, well in my case a bit here and there. Never difficult to know when Spain scores a goal, fireworks go off all along the coast within seconds of a goal being scored. We could hear the shouting and cheering from every Spanish establishment for miles around. I have to say I'm happy for Spain.

I was too, a young Team with so much talent and MU had no answer , no plan, all these overpaid sex obsessed cream of British Football players were
taught a lesson last night.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 May - 14:35

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Beg to differ. Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Jose-m10

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Jose-m11

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Mourin10

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Mourin11

Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 May - 15:05

Can I take it you like Mourinho.....yes he is dishy, the Barcelona Manager is nice as well, even though he has hair deficiency. Footie Thread................... - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 May - 15:38

Panda wrote:
Can I take it you like Mourinho.....yes he is dishy, the Barcelona Manager is nice as well, even though he has hair deficiency. Footie Thread................... - Page 2 25346

I do. I like older confident men. Don't have a problem with hair deficiency. My boyfriend is not bald but has had more hair than he has now. He says I'm to blame. For that and especially for the greys! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 May - 16:19

Claudia79 wrote:
Panda wrote:

I do. I like older confident men. Don't have a problem with hair deficiency. My boyfriend is not bald but has had more hair than he has now. He says I'm to blame. For that and especially for the greys! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124

I"M NOT SURPRISED. Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Sun 29 May - 16:45

Claudia79 wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

WOW :Is'nt he beautiful.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 May - 16:53

halfamo wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

WOW :Is'nt he beautiful.

Not bad! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 May - 17:39

Yes, not bad! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124

Can someone post Barca's managers pic? Footie Thread................... - Page 2 944533

ETA Not that I'm shallow or anything! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 May - 20:56

wjk wrote:Yes, not bad! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124

Can someone post Barca's managers pic? Footie Thread................... - Page 2 944533

ETA Not that I'm shallow or anything! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124

Here you go:

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Pep-gu10

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Pep_gu10

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Pep_gu11

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 Guardi10

Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 May - 21:34

Oh Claudia, thank you so much! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 83453
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 29 May - 21:57

You lot this is supposed to be a footie thread.You all need go have a cold shower.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 May - 22:02

wjk wrote:Oh Claudia, thank you so much! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 83453

Footie Thread................... - Page 2 83453
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 May - 22:03

Lioned wrote:You lot this is supposed to be a footie thread.You all need go have a cold shower.

But Lioned, Pep Guardiola and Mourinho are all about football! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 29 May - 22:52

Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:You lot this is supposed to be a footie thread.You all need go have a cold shower.

But Lioned, Pep Guardiola and Mourinho are all about football! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124
Didnt you know they are Gay !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 May - 23:23

Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

You wish! Footie Thread................... - Page 2 192282
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 29 May - 23:33

Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

I could actually fancy Mourinho myself.Infact some people say i look a little like him.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 29 May - 23:56

Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

I could actually fancy Mourinho myself.Infact some people say i look a little like him.

Care to send me a pic? My boyfriend travels quite a bit. Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 30 May - 0:02

I also did play football for a while,though i was never quite good enough for Imogen Thomas i dont suppose and my boots are now hanging up in the garage.I have a picture of me in my football kit somewhere but i should warn you it was in the days when shorts where short.......
Footie Thread................... - Page 2 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next