Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

+9
kitti
AnnaEsse
chrissie
malena stool
fred
Lioned
margaret
buildersbum
mara thon
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY Empty THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jul - 9:03

The Beckhams Await Independence Day Baby
11 Comments7:12am UK, Monday July 04, 2011

David Beckham is looking forward to July 4, not just because it is an American holiday and his wedding anniversary - but his wife Victoria is due to give birth to their fourth child.

Speaking at the unveiling of the new LA Galaxy strip, he expressed his excitement for their first baby girl.

"We're really excited. You know, it's a whole new different thing for us.

"To have so much pink in the house, lilac in the house, and dresses. You know all the clothes ready, the room's ready, so we're all ready for it and all excited."

The new baby will be the couple's fourth child

Beckham added: "Obviously we got married on the July 4, 12 years ago, Monday, so it's a special day for us, it always has been and always will be."

The LA Galaxy star also revealed that he and Victoria may not be able to see newlyweds Prince William and Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, when they head to California on July 8.

The couple attended the Royal Wedding in April

Beckham, who worked closely with Prince William during England's failed bid for the 2018 World Cup, attended the Royal Wedding with Victoria in April.

"Unfortunately, I don't think we will be able to make it just because I have a game the night after, so I'm not allowed to go to events the night before a game.

"They're here for a couple of days and their scheduled is always so rammed, so, but we'll see
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY Empty Re: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

Post  buildersbum Mon 4 Jul - 9:25

What a pair of over egotistic t***s

What makes them think that Will and Kate would want to see them THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 477442
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY Empty Re: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

Post  mara thon Mon 4 Jul - 13:56

Personally I have no time for any of these people, who are basically nobodies who have made easy money, but perhaps they are trying to keep one step ahead of another pair of infamous nobodies THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 25346
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 4 Jul - 14:04

They should stop rattling on about having a girl and be thankful they became parents to 4 healthy children.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jul - 16:30

I posted here this morning but the post hasn2t appeared so knowing me< I forgot to press "send."

Anyway, it was just to say I read the other day that Victoria is having her implants removed so she can feed the baby herself.....on reflection I think the
writer was extracting the urine. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 4 Jul - 22:08

I find it hard to believe that someone with an IQ larger than the number of brain cells he possesses can be as well off as 'Lurch' Beckham.... Well I suppose most footy celebs are the same.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 4 Jul - 22:47

So its guess the name time.............

Princess Victoria gets a tenner at Ladbrokes for me.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 4 Jul - 23:27

Lioned wrote:So its guess the name time.............

Liberty Belle!!! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 5 Jul - 1:25

Lioned wrote:So its guess the name time.............

I think they have already chosen the Name "Atlanta".....no News on the birth so missed out on the 4th July.

On the News today it was established that there are still enough wealthy people around to keep Prada in business and the wealthy people are the
meanst when it comes to donating to Charities.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 5 Jul - 16:16

Haven't heard anything on the news yesterday or today, l hope everything's ok.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 5 Jul - 16:28

margaret wrote:Haven't heard anything on the news yesterday or today, l hope everything's ok.

Hi Margaret, Iv"e been checking Sky News every so often like you, nothing reported. As far as I know Posh had her 3 children by Caesarian Section
which is not so stressful I understand and up until Yesterday they were convinced the baby would be born on 4th July. I just the longed for Girl was not
born with complications.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Tue 5 Jul - 19:37

My other half says that if they have had any help with "the girl" (which imo they could have had, what with having all the money and possesions in life, is there anything you can't buy), it could lead to problems, I just don't believe in these doctors messing with embryos.......if its cesarean where is it? didn't she go in yesterday?????

Strange how its been in the media for 6 months that the baby was to be born on the 4th July, then today they say it was never meant to be that date.....yer I bet.
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 5 Jul - 19:51

It was speculated on ITV this morning that they didn't want to compete for front page news with the phone hacking and Kate & Wills in Canada.

Please don't shoot the messenger THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY Icon_flower
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 5 Jul - 20:00

chrissie wrote:It was speculated on ITV this morning that they didn't want to compete for front page news with the phone hacking and Kate & Wills in Canada.

Please don't shoot the messenger THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY Icon_flower

OMG chrissie how could anyone think that,!!! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 294124 Seriously , I think they maybe got the dates mixed up and the Doctors have determined the baby
is not ready to be born yet.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Tue 5 Jul - 20:11

Hmm lets hope so!!!
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 5 Jul - 20:27

Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:It was speculated on ITV this morning that they didn't want to compete for front page news with the phone hacking and Kate & Wills in Canada.

OMG chrissie how could anyone think that,!!! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 294124 Seriously , I think they maybe got the dates mixed up and the Doctors have determined the baby
I could imagine them getting the dates mixed up... after al 39 weeks is a lot to count when they only have 20 fingers and thumbs between them....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 5 Jul - 20:52

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:

I could imagine them getting the dates mixed up... after al 39 weeks is a lot to count when they only have 20 fingers and thumbs between them....

Don"t be "orrible malena.....Victoria has proved she is one smart cookie with her Fashion Designs, Perfumes and David , while he lamentably only spent one Year financing the Football Academy he still has Celebrity Clout. It has been officially confirmed that the rich people are the meanest when it comes to donating to Charities etc and only give for tax reasons. Still, we don"t have that trouble do we, one less thing to worry about. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 5 Jul - 21:09

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:

Don"t be "orrible malena.....Victoria has proved she is one smart cookie with her Fashion Designs, Perfumes and David , while he lamentably only spent one Year financing the Football Academy he still has Celebrity Clout. It has been officially confirmed that the rich people are the meanest when it comes to donating to Charities etc and only give for tax reasons. Still, we don"t have that trouble do we, one less thing to worry about. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 294124
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 306321 Panda..I do have a bit of time for Beckham really.. whatever his obvious challenges he does manage his public and private image and has set a better example for the kids to follow than do a great many of his contemporaries who spend their free time drunk, fighting or cavorting with their colleague's wives and girlfriends than they do their own.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 5 Jul - 21:24

Yes malena and I really do hope the birth is O.K. , they have been so desperate to have a Daughter.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 5 Jul - 21:30

Yes, hopefully everything will go fine..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 6 Jul - 9:48

malena stool wrote:

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 23324 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 23324 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 23324 Good one Malena
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 10:43

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 306321 Panda..I do have a bit of time for Beckham really.. whatever his obvious challenges he does manage his public and private image and has set a better example for the kids to follow than do a great many of his contemporaries who spend their free time drunk, fighting or cavorting with their colleague's wives and girlfriends than they do their own.

Don't forget ms, he's been caught cavorting once or twice too.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 6 Jul - 10:54

Hi wjk,

Don't forget ms, he's been caught cavorting once or twice too."

Uum, who"s ms? THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jul - 11:29

Panda wrote:

Hi wjk,

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 306321 panda
ms is malena stool THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 6 Jul - 18:30

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi wjk,

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 306321 panda
ms is malena stool THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 944533
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 424625 OMG... I've not, not never. In 44 years have I ever wandered from the straight and narrow .... THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 15327 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY 497573 If Mrs S ever reads this I'll be receiving nourishment through a straw ....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next