Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

+9
kitti
AnnaEsse
chrissie
malena stool
fred
Lioned
margaret
buildersbum
mara thon
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 Empty Re: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

Post  kitti Mon 11 Jul - 19:39

They still got them over their in USA?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 Empty Re: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

Post  Panda Mon 11 Jul - 19:48

Iv"e just been watching the News on channel 4....don"t forget Dewani is on at 8pm ,Dispatches on Ch 4. Anyway , a reporter was in the street asking
the public what they thought of the number, as you can imagine everyone thought the parents were mad saddling their Daughter with a name like that.

No one could understand the Harper bit but the Studio suggested 7 was because their daughter was born on the 7th Month, at 7.55am, weighing
7.lb 10 ounces and David wore the No 7 0n his Football shirt at Man. United ........so there you have it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 11 Jul - 20:22

kitti wrote:They still got them over their in USA?

Yes they live in LA. :)
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 11 Jul - 22:22

It's definitely his United shirt number, I'd bet my life on it!
Once a red, always a red!! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 929468
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Tue 12 Jul - 15:36

[quote="wjk"]It's definitely his United shirt number, I'd bet my life on it!
Once a red always a red!! quote

And you,re not wrong wjk .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 12 Jul - 15:43

[quote="halfamo"]
wjk wrote:It's definitely his United shirt number, I'd bet my life on it!
Once a red always a red!! quote

And you,re not wrong wjk .

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Jul - 11:45

David Beckham reveals the truth behind baby Harper Seven's name... after Posh's favourite author

By
Emily Sheridan
Last updated at 9:07 AM on 16th July 2011

After
a week of speculation, David Beckham has finally revealed the reasons
behind his newborn daughter Harper Seven's unusual name.
Despite
a long-held rumour that his wife Victoria has never read a book, the
footballer said they had named their daughter after Harper Lee - the
author of Posh's favourite book To Kill A Mockingbird.In
a series of videos posted on his official Facebook page, the LA Galaxy
player speaks about his joy as becoming a father for the fourth time.

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 Article-2015267-0D07DB7600000578-189_468x274

What's in a name: David Beckham explains the reasons he and wife Victoria chose Harper Seven's names in a Facebook video

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 Article-2015267-0A459B52000005DC-926_233x381

Inspiration: Victoria's favourite book To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Dismissing speculation they named
Harper Seven off a character from Disney TV show Wizards Of Waverly
Place or Harper's Bazaar magazine, David said the name had a literary
meaning for them.He said: 'A lot of thought goes into our children's names and Harper was a name that we've loved for a long time for a couple of reasons.'One
reason is Harper's an old English name which we loved and one of the
other reasons was Victoria's favourite book is To Kill A Mockingbird and
the author was Harper Lee. It's a very strong, passionate book. That's
where Harper came from.'The
revelation that is is Victoria's favourite book may surprise some fans,
because it was widely thought she had never read a book.However
in an interview six years ago, she insisted she did read books, but
didn't usually get a chance to finish them due to her busy schedule.The
footballer went on to admit her former shirt number 7 while he played
for Manchester United and England had also played a strong part in them
choosing Seven as a middle name.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2015267/David-Beckham-reveals-reason-baby-Harper-Sevens-Harper-Lee.html#ixzz1SMGTNHNT
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 17 Jul - 14:22

Told you Seven was because of his shirt number! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Jul - 16:53

wjk wrote:Told you Seven was because of his shirt number! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 23324

O.K. knowall......I had already figured that out. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 294124 I remember seeing the Film, to Kill a Mocking Bird with Gregory Peck , but still feel that poor baby
will resent her Mother for lumbering her with a name like that.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 17 Jul - 18:15

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:Told you Seven was because of his shirt number! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 23324

O.K. knowall......I had already figured that out. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 294124 I remember seeing the Film, to Kill a Mocking Bird with Gregory Peck , but still feel that poor baby
will resent her Mother for lumbering her with a name like that.!!!

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 849426 What can I say THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 849426
Beckham says its an old English name! It must be.....I've never heard of it as a first name before?!
But I still don't like it! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 36898
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Mon 18 Jul - 15:03

I like the name lets face it with the Beckhams history name wise it could have been worse. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 306321 all
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jul - 16:01

halfamo wrote:I like the name lets face it with the Beckhams history name wise it could have been worse. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 306321 all

Hi halfamo, it won"t be too bad if they drop the "7", I keep thinking of Harper Valley PTA THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Mon 18 Jul - 16:21

Hi panda yeh the 7 is a bit much but lets hope they keep it to Harper THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 306321 .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jul - 16:39

halfamo wrote:Hi panda yeh the 7 is a bit much but lets hope they keep it to Harper THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 306321 .

Whatever happens, as she grows up Harper will realise her Brothers have had to struggle with their names , Brooklyn, Cruz..can"t remember the 3rd
name, so she won"t feel so bad. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 18 Jul - 16:43

Romeo, Panda. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 294124 Dear God!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Mon 18 Jul - 16:53

wjk wrote:Romeo, Panda. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 294124 Dear God!

Those poor boys i can,t imagine what school must be like for them .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Jul - 16:58

wjk wrote:Romeo, Panda. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 4 294124 Dear God!
I think Harper will feel she got off lightly.!!! They do have the option of choosing their own names at 18 yrs of age I think.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4