Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

+9
kitti
AnnaEsse
chrissie
malena stool
fred
Lioned
margaret
buildersbum
mara thon
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

Post  wjk Fri 8 Jul - 21:37

fred wrote:Due Sunday I read somewhere.
I heard the same, fred.
Victoria's sister has 4 children and one of them is called Liberty, so I don't think she'll choose that.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY

Post  Panda Sat 9 Jul - 9:32

Just watching the Report on Kate and William"s visit to California meeting various people and there is David Beckham all dressed up in a suit chatting
to William, no sign of Victoria. I thought the Beckhams were coming to the U.K. so the baby would be a British Citizen?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 9 Jul - 19:52

If it's born here to British parents it'll have dual citizenship.

did they have this child yet? I hope it's a girl!

eta it IS a girl and it is scheduled for c section tomorrow. I wonder why, were all her kids c section? That is a lot of scarring.

Last edited by widowan on Sat 9 Jul - 20:06; edited 1 time in total
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 9 Jul - 19:58

widowan wrote:If it's born here to British parents it'll have dual citizenship.

did they have this child yet? I hope it's a girl!

No widowan, it is expected tomorrow and they know it is a girl. I saw David Beckham meeting Prince William in California, looking very smart and relaxed
so it doesn"t appear there will be a problem.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 9 Jul - 20:09

who would have an elective c section tho? Ther e must be some kind of issue.

Anyhow I hope her baby is gorgeous and healthy and that Victoria will recover quickly - she must be thrilled after three boys to finally get it right this time. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 294124
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 9 Jul - 20:16

widowan wrote:who would have an elective c section tho? Ther e must be some kind of issue.

Anyhow I hope her baby is gorgeous and healthy and that Victoria will recover quickly - she must be thrilled after three boys to finally get it right this time. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 294124

I think all her children were born by c section, there must be stitch marks on her stomach, maybe she has a low pain tolerance. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 9 Jul - 21:39

gosh, that's got to be tough on the uterus, being cut open so many times yikes!

Anyhow I see that the fashion obsessed mummy has order some minilaboutains for the baby - hope this kid gets to eat and play and is not starved to look like a stick figure dressed up like a clothes horse. The boys seem normal at least.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 10 Jul - 9:20

Victoria too tired to meet Wlls and kate........

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20078182-10391698.html

July 9, 2011 8:16 PM Prince William and Kate seeing stars on California trip
Topics Royals .

Prince William mingles with soccer player David Beckham at a private reception at the British Consul-General's residence in Los Angeles, Friday, July 8, 2011.

(CBS/AP) Prince William and his wife, Kate, are spending their three-day trip to Southern California promoting British business ties to the U.S. and highlighting charitable work. But those events have also involved rubbing elbows with a host of Hollywood stars.

On Saturday, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended a charity polo match in Santa Barbara (William played in the match, while Kate presented the trophy to the winning team), with celebrities like Rob Lowe, Rosario Dawson, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Billy Zane also in attendance.

Dawson complimented Kate's fashion sense, calling her style effortless and elegant.
"I think Catherine seems very in her body," the actress said, according to the Associated Press. "She seems very clear about who she is. She doesn't dress too old, she doesn't dress too young."

Zane said he was pleased that William and Kate visited Southern California so soon after their wedding. "It's nice to be able to host them here," he said. "I'm thrilled they showed up so soon."

On Friday, the couple attended a private reception at the home of British Consul General Barbara Hay, which also drew a number of stars. Among those in attendance were British football star David Beckham and humorist Stephen Fry.

According to People magazine, Beckham was not on the official list for the event but came as a friend of the couple, bearing signed L.A. Galaxy jerseys for one of William's charities.

Beckham went to the event without his wife, Victoria, who is expecting the couple's fourth child.

"Victoria really wanted to come but she is just so tired at the moment," Beckham told William, according to the magazine. "She sent you both lots of love."

"Don't be silly," William replied. "Send her all our love and tell her good luck with it all."

The Beckhams were guests at William and Kate's wedding on April 29.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's biggest star-studded event will take place later Saturday night, when they attend a black-tie event at historic Belasco Theatre. There, they will be guests of honor at a British Academy of Film and Television Arts dinner honoring 42 young British filmmakers.

The list of celebrities reportedly also attending reads like a who's who of Hollywood royalty: Tom Hanks, Nicole Kidman, Quentin Tarantino and Judd Apatow.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 10 Jul - 10:02

Thanks for this malena, The Americans love the couple and they were a big hit with everyone. It was rumoured that William is to be a Godfather to the
new Baby don"t know if it"s true, but what a scoop for the Beckhams. THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 303636
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 10 Jul - 19:18

Congratulations...and good wishes.... THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 307691
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 10 Jul - 19:45

I wonder if William and Kate pop in to see the baby, if true he is to be a Godfather. 71b 12 oz is a respectable weight and I will say this for the Beckhams,
although they lead much busier lives than the McCanns, they are very good parents .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sun 10 Jul - 20:02

Panda wrote:I wonder if William and Kate pop in to see the baby, if true he is to be a Godfather. 71b 12 oz is a respectable weight and I will say this for the Beckhams,
although they lead much busier lives than the McCanns, they are very good parents .

Is that a serious response? That the Beckhams lead far busier lives than other people who work?

You've just lost any respect I may have, or may not have had for you Panda. What a load of tosh!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Jul - 7:55

Sorry you feel that way chrissie, but Posh is very busy with her Fashion empire, Perfume company, David still plays Football and gets involved in other things, travels a lot etc. However, they still find time for their children, take them to baseball games , holidays etc without exploiting them.

Just announced their Daughter will be called ..........wait for it!.......are you sitting down? O.K. its Harper Seven.!!!!!!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 11 Jul - 9:14

Harper Seven! Well, we would never have guessed that one! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 294124
I don't like it.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Jul - 9:21

wjk wrote:Harper Seven! Well, we would never have guessed that one! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 294124
I don't like it.

wjk How on earth they thought that one up is anyone"s guess but to saddle a baby with that name is cruel, there was I saying the Beckhams are good
Parents, iv"e changed my mind and think they are a selfish pair to saddle their longed for Daughter with a name like that. No doubt they will explain
the meaning sometime. Probably something to do with Davids Football Shirt . THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 11 Jul - 9:30

Yes, Panda, seven is his shirt number.
Why saddle a long awaited little girl with that name?
Theres so many lovely names out there!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 11 Jul - 9:40

Panda wrote:Sorry you feel that way chrissie, but Posh is very busy with her Fashion empire, Perfume company, David still plays Football and gets involved in other things, travels a lot etc. However, they still find time for their children, take them to baseball games , holidays etc without exploiting them.

Just announced their Daughter will be called ..........wait for it!.......are you sitting down? O.K. its Harper Seven.!!!!!!!!!

I had to check that, Panda, and it's true! Harper Seven sounds like a soft fizzy drink! Those two really are as stupid as they sound! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Jul - 10:21

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:Sorry you feel that way chrissie, but Posh is very busy with her Fashion empire, Perfume company, David still plays Football and gets involved in other things, travels a lot etc. However, they still find time for their children, take them to baseball games , holidays etc without exploiting them.

I had to check that, Panda, and it's true! Harper Seven sounds like a soft fizzy drink! Those two really are as stupid as they sound! THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 294124

Well I always thought David was with having all those tattoos, but credited Posh with a bit more sense. I remember the time they were on the
Ali G show and Brooklyn was about 2 yrs old. Ali G says " is he talking intelligibly yet, Posh says , Yes Brooklyn is stringing a few words together,
Ali says, not Brooklyn, I meant David."
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 11 Jul - 12:03

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Well I always thought David was with having all those tattoos, but credited Posh with a bit more sense. I remember the time they were on the
Ali G show and Brooklyn was about 2 yrs old. Ali G says " is he talking intelligibly yet, Posh says , Yes Brooklyn is stringing a few words together,
Ali says, not Brooklyn, I meant David."
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 23324 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 23324 THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Jul - 18:19

I think I might have cracked the mystery of Harper 7. Just been reading the comments on sky and like us the consensus feels the Beckhams are not
quite 16 ounces when it comes to choosing names for their children. One comment said there is Harper"s Bazaar which is a clothing store but didn"t
know what the 7 meant.
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 25346
What if "Harper" refers to the Posh Fashion business and 7 referred to the month her daughter was born., so Harper 7 which they have not yet explained
the reason for the name might be the answer........just a thought.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 11 Jul - 18:45

People are certainly upset about the baby's name. Harper is not so bad. It's still common in the South here to name your daughter with a family name as a first name. Harper Lee (author of To Kill a Mockingbird) seems to have done okay with that.

Where do they get Seven as a middle name though. Was that his number or something? Harper 7 sounds like an old telephone exchange from the days when people had party lines...

I don't think Cruise and Brooklyn are such bad names either. Romeo is a little funny but so what. with their money they can afford to be eccentric.

7 pounds 11 ounces - that is nice. A good size baby, mama wasn't starving herself at least. Well done Victoria and Congrats to their family.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Jul - 18:57

widowan wrote:People are certainly upset about the baby's name. Harper is not so bad. It's still common in the South here to name your daughter with a family name as a first name. Harper Lee (author of To Kill a Mockingbird) seems to have done okay with that.

Where do they get Seven as a middle name though. Was that his number or something? Harper 7 sounds like an old telephone exchange from the days when people had party lines...

I don't think Cruise and Brooklyn are such bad names either. Romeo is a little funny but so what. with their money they can afford to be eccentric.

7 pounds 11 ounces - that is nice. A good size baby, mama wasn't starving herself at least. Well done Victoria and Congrats to their family.

Widowan ,

I think the 7 might as i said refer to the month she was born...July.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 11 Jul - 19:32

Or to her dad's jersey number.

I think she should have waited til she was off the pain meds to choose the name.
THE BECKHAMS AWAIT INDEPENDENCE DAY BABY - Page 3 613255
7 probably sounded cool & dramatic when they thought of it - there is a very dramatic movie by that name etc but it's not a nice name for a little girl particularly for one whose given name is already kind of asexual.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 11 Jul - 19:38

...prob named after a 4711.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next