Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebekah Brooks arrested

+29
Chris
Panda
kitti
Angelique
Dimsie
Claudia79
Indya
frencheuropean
Indigo
Bobsy
almostgothic
halfamo
docmac
devonmum
widowan
Badboy
AnnaEsse
mumbles
victor mendez
marxman
buildersbum
ann_chovey
aqeleega
Carolina
Ollybelle
Angelina
MaryB
cass
pennylane
33 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 Empty Re: Rebekah Brooks arrested

Post  Guest Tue 19 Jul - 1:07

Panda wrote:
carmen wrote:
Panda wrote:
Angelique wrote:This Wilson chap has just been shown declaring RB is innocent of any crime and that the Police will have to given explanations of their actions - Eh!

This business is such a tangled mass I very much doubt we will be able to pin anything on her. But as kitti says she said she knew about payments to the Police so she will have to somehow get round this. However, it's also a crime for not reporting that a crime has been committed that you know about. But she will be able to get round this I don't doubt.

Hi Angelique, wasn"t she at a meeting with Coulson and a Police Officer who was paid for "services rendered" and she supposedly said that she didn"t know Police Officers were paid. Rebekah is just as guilty as the rest of themand she is to be interviewed on her own tomorrow but some bright spark
had her arrested on Sunday which means she can claim not to answer questions which might incriminate her.I think that 9 hrs spent in the Police Station
proved very fruitful for the Police which is why she will be protected.

Rebekah is a tough cookie who was married to Ross Kemp and supposedly beat him up. Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 294124

Rebekah Wade (as was) and Kerry Katona have quite a bit in common Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 23324

What"s that they say about Redheads Carmen?

I was thinking more of Warrington Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 192282
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 19 Jul - 1:09

I don't read pro sites. Have any of them discussed corruption lately? They used to like the subject a lot. Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 25346
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 1:24

carmen wrote:
Panda wrote:
carmen wrote:
Panda wrote:
Angelique wrote:This Wilson chap has just been shown declaring RB is innocent of any crime and that the Police will have to given explanations of their actions - Eh!

This business is such a tangled mass I very much doubt we will be able to pin anything on her. But as kitti says she said she knew about payments to the Police so she will have to somehow get round this. However, it's also a crime for not reporting that a crime has been committed that you know about. But she will be able to get round this I don't doubt.

Hi Angelique, wasn"t she at a meeting with Coulson and a Police Officer who was paid for "services rendered" and she supposedly said that she didn"t know Police Officers were paid. Rebekah is just as guilty as the rest of themand she is to be interviewed on her own tomorrow but some bright spark
had her arrested on Sunday which means she can claim not to answer questions which might incriminate her.I think that 9 hrs spent in the Police Station

Rebekah is a tough cookie who was married to Ross Kemp and supposedly beat him up. Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 294124

Rebekah Wade (as was) and Kerry Katona have quite a bit in common Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 23324

What"s that they say about Redheads Carmen?

I was thinking more of Warrington Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 192282

Who"s Warrington?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Tue 19 Jul - 1:28

Panda wrote:
Well, I hope she remembers the correct form to follow if she doesn't like the questions being put to her. Over to Kate McCann -

'Under my breath, I found myself whispering, ‘F*****g t****r, f*****g t****r.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not deserve my respect. ‘F*****g t****r . . .’ (from Kate's book)

Might go down well at the select committee hearing or even at a police station. Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 25346

(I've a doctor's appointment in the morning, first time I've been to the doctor for years. I sincerely hope she doesn't start swearing at me if I don't measure up to her standards. If she starts bashing the furniture, I'm out of there.)
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 19 Jul - 1:41

Panda

I thought that at the previous Committee questioning, was it 2009 or 2007 when Coulson came to her rescue. She said when asked about payments to the Police she said - yes she believed they did pay the Police for information.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 1:46

Dimsie wrote:
Panda wrote:
Well, I hope she remembers the correct form to follow if she doesn't like the questions being put to her. Over to Kate McCann -

'Under my breath, I found myself whispering, ‘F*****g t****r, f*****g t****r.’ This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control. This man did not deserve my respect. ‘F*****g t****r . . .’ (from Kate's book)

Might go down well at the select committee hearing or even at a police station. Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 25346

(I've a doctor's appointment in the morning, first time I've been to the doctor for years. I sincerely hope she doesn't start swearing at me if I don't measure up to her standards. If she starts bashing the furniture, I'm out of there.)

Hi Dimsie Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 23324 Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 23324 it"ll be, "if that"s what you think" Good luck at the Doctors.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Tue 19 Jul - 1:51

Panda wrote:
Dimsie wrote:

Hi Dimsie Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 23324 Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 23324 it"ll be, "if that"s what you think" Good luck at the Doctors.
Thanks, Panda. Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 Icon_flower
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 1:52

Angelique wrote:Panda

I thought that at the previous Committee questioning, was it 2009 or 2007 when Coulson came to her rescue. She said when asked about payments to the Police she said - yes she believed they did pay the Police for information.

Well maybe that was after she sat in at the meeting with the Police Officer. To be in such a Senior position and on great terms with Murdoch , she
must have known what was going on. On whose orders did Stephenson and Yates resign? How can anyone trust SY after all this, will the Review of the McCann Case be impartial or will it be a whitewash?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 19 Jul - 1:54

Dimsie

Yes grief it's only when you re-read it again you realise how bad it sounds.

Your appointment could prove difficult though if you take Kate's lead - you won't be able to answer any questions!
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 1:57

David Cameron has to distance himself now if he wants to retain any credibility as a Prime Minister. How can he though when he attended a Party given by Elizabeth Murdoch , lives very near Rebekah and knows that she and Rupert have something on him.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 19 Jul - 2:00

Panda

Exactly as regards trusting the Met it's credibility is shot now, if it wasn't before. I think the McCann Review is a foregone conclusion - emulsion!

Referring to Blacksmit's latest - unless evidence can be found it's just some weird pantomime that they are living. Knowing that whoever challenges them they will be dealt with by their lawyers. No crime to answer. We need a confession.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 19 Jul - 2:02

Panda

Sorry I am a little out of sinc - Cameron is toast ! But will he jump as well?
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 2:20

Cameron benefitted from Murdoch"s endorsement in the Sun and visited him at No.10 the morning after he had won the Election, not long after he took on Poulson, to my mind knowing his background. When it became clear that Poulson was not out of the Woods, Cameron pleaded ignorance . This shows
a serious lack of judgement , also he was slow to take action, it was Miliband taking the initiative and gaining in popularity as a reselt that forced Cameron to remark he would have sacked Rebekah Wade.

I keep saying this but it"s true, Cameron is not a Leader, he is reactive, not proactive and is weak enough to throw in the Towel if any more accusations
are made about him.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 7:01

Panda wrote:

Cameron benefitted from Murdoch"s endorsement in the Sun and visited him at No.10 the morning after he had won the Election, not long after he took on Poulson, to my mind knowing his background. When it became clear that Poulson was not out of the Woods, Cameron pleaded ignorance . This shows
a serious lack of judgement , also he was slow to take action, it was Miliband taking the initiative and gaining in popularity as a reselt that forced Cameron to remark he would have sacked Rebekah Wade.

I keep saying this but it"s true, Cameron is not a Leader, he is reactive, not proactive and is weak enough to throw in the Towel if any more accusations
are made about him.

The only difference between Cameron and Little Ed at this point in time is that the former had Murdoch's backing but both eat at the same trough. As well as Miliband and his advisers, Tom Baldwin and Stewart Wood, shadow Chancellor Ed Balls, shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper and shadow foreign secretary Douglas Alexander all attended the NI summer party. Tom Baldwin (Little Ed's communications director and former Murdoch employee at the Times) has also been accused of using dirty tricks as a journalist so there is still every possiblity the throwing of stones from within a glass house could go badly wrong.

PS Freudian slip? Poulson was a wholly different can of worms.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 19 Jul - 7:12

Apparently, they are saying that Sean was a bitter man and decided to tell these 'stories' because he was sacked!

Saying that NOW..

How can you prove phone hacking?

Does the death off Sean mean it will be hard to PROVE a case?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 19 Jul - 7:25

And....it has also been suggested that NI encouraged Sean to take drink and drugs to 'get in' with the type off people to ....get a story.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 7:56

Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

are made about him.

The only difference between Cameron and Little Ed at this point in time is that the former had Murdoch's backing but both eat at the same trough. As well as Miliband and his advisers, Tom Baldwin and Stewart Wood, shadow Chancellor Ed Balls, shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper and shadow foreign secretary Douglas Alexander all attended the NI summer party. Tom Baldwin (Little Ed's communications director and former Murdoch employee at the Times) has also been accused of using dirty tricks as a journalist so there is still every possiblity the throwing of stones from within a glass house could go badly wrong.

"
Morning Chris, one of the Committee Members said this morning that "no stone would be left unturned", funny how that McCann phrase keeps popping up! He reckoned searching questions would be asked ,the Murdochs and Rebekah would be expected to answer. Problem is, Rebekah can take the fifth
amendment, Rupert at 8oyrs old is hardly likely to remember every single transaction and James has been in the background.

The only good thing which may come out of this is the mutual admiration Society between The Press and Politicianswill cease.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 8:05

Panda wrote:
Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

are made about him.

"
Morning Chris, one of the Committee Members said this morning that "no stone would be left unturned", funny how that McCann phrase keeps popping up! He reckoned searching questions would be asked ,the Murdochs and Rebekah would be expected to answer. Problem is, Rebekah can take the fifth
amendment, Rupert at 8oyrs old is hardly likely to remember every single transaction and James has been in the background.

The only good thing which may come out of this is the mutual admiration Society between The Press and Politicianswill cease.

I doubt anything will really change in that direction. An article in the Independent also reminds me of another issue in Baldwin's past. He it was that the Labour government used to "out" Dr David Kelly ultimately leading one way or another to his death.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/simon-carr/simon-carr-baldwin-weakens-milibands-call-for-camerons-scalp-2315879.html
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 8:19

The death of David Kelly was a cover up IMO, one of his colleagues was prepared to swear Kelly had a weakness in his hand or wrist so could not have
cut his wrists.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Jul - 8:35

http://www.hackergate.co.uk/

More interesting reading!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 8:53

Iris wrote:http://www.hackergate.co.uk/

So 12 years ago Nott contacted MI5 ...nothing was done, what"s new. Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 25346....thanks Iris
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 9:02

Panda wrote:

So 12 years ago Nott contacted MI5 ...nothing was done, what"s new. Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 25346....thanks Iris

What do you expect - it was saving MI5 millions in specialised equipment doing it via the backdoor.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Jul - 9:43

Panda wrote:

He was a bit behind the times, even in 1999.

In 1995, this document was produced:

Rebekah Brooks arrested - Page 7 Www_pa10
http://www.parliament.uk/documents/post/pn064.pdf

and an extract (p 3):

Even raising public awareness of the risks involved could have some impact since most people do
not even take the simple precaution of locking their phone with a PIN number.

and a few years later this article was in the Independent:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/revealed-how-to-hack-into-a-mobile-phone-1108500.html

I must admit, I had presumed that the recent hacking was related to 'cracking' changed PINs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Jul - 11:16

@@skymarkwhite BREAK Met Dir of Public Affairs Dick Fedorcio being investigated over the hiring of ex News of the World Dep Ed Neil Wallis
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 19 Jul - 11:20

Panda wrote:The death of David Kelly was a cover up IMO, one of his colleagues was prepared to swear Kelly had a weakness in his hand or wrist so could not have
cut his wrists.

I will always believe it was covered-up and so do most people IMO.

The news said last night Mr.Hoares death was 'unexpected but not thought to be suspicious' well hellllooooo, if it's unexpected IMO it's suspicious!

This needs dealing with very carefully because it's too coincidental.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next