Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rupert murdoch hacking court hearing LIVE coverge

+22
Badboy
Chris
Hammy
wjk
StinkyBinky
Loopdaloop
Ang
pennylane
Angelina
frencheuropean
margaret
AnnaEsse
Wintabells
Justiceforallkids
Dimsie
Annabel
Carolina
dazedandconfused
Wallflower
Panda
Colonel Fabien
docmac
26 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 5 Empty Re: rupert murdoch hacking court hearing LIVE coverge

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 16:54

Was it whipped cream?
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 5 Empty Re: rupert murdoch hacking court hearing LIVE coverge

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 16:55

ermmmmmm our news said he was phyiscally attacked and his wife lept to his defence>
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 16:56

i sat here stunned lol
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 16:56

Justiceforallkids wrote:ermmmmmm our news said he was phyiscally attacked and his wife lept to his defence>

Somebody tried to spray him with something - cream or shaving cream

ETA Either that or a large pigeon crapped on Rupert's shoulder

Last edited by Chris on Tue 19 Jul - 16:58; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 16:58

Chris wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:ermmmmmm our news said he was phyiscally attacked and his wife lept to his defence>

Somebody tried to spray him with something - cream or shaving cream

is it wrong that im sitting here howling with laugher lol
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 16:59

a man in a checked shirt
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 16:59

Custard pied by the sound of it.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 17:00

his wife slapped the guy and fell over herself lol the guy has blood lol
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 17:01

Protestor told BBC reporter he couldn't say why because he was now the subject of a police enquiry. rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 5 25346
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 17:02

Chris wrote:Protestor told BBC reporter he couldn't say why because he was now the subject of a police enquiry. rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 5 25346

im sitting here in laughter lmao
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 19 Jul - 17:03

I'm sorry but I found that disgusting. Words are fine, but physically attacking or throwing something at a person is unacceptable imo.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 19 Jul - 17:05

Wendi.Deng was like a tiger, chucked pie back at the protestor. Foam really perfumed. Everyone checking my suit.by paulwaugh via twitter 4:59 PM

Wow. Mrs Murdoch is fierce. She jumped up and smacked the guy right on the top of his head.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 19 Jul - 17:05

pennylane wrote:I'm sorry but I found that disgusting. Words are fine, but physically attacking or throwing something at a person is unacceptable imo.

I agree.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 17:05

pennylane wrote:I'm sorry but I found that disgusting. Words are fine, but physically attacking or throwing something at a person is unacceptable imo.

I agree penny, I'm sat in shock here.
And now we may not beable to watch the rest of it because of this!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 17:06

im niot actully laughing at mudoch but laughing at the fact that a idiot was sucha idiot to do that on worldwide tv
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 17:07

i sat here stunned one minute it was all going fine then boom screaming etc
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 17:09

its back on
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 17:09

Back again
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 17:10

He's a tough old stick,, isn't he??
Bloody Hell, I'd of been out of there!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 19 Jul - 17:11

Protestor said "You're a greedy billionaire" before hitting Murdoch really hard on the head. Looked like serious assaultby paulwaugh via twitter 5:08 PM
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 17:12

Public excluded
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 17:13

Wintabells wrote:Protestor said "You're a greedy billionaire" before hitting Murdoch really hard on the head. Looked like serious assaultby paulwaugh via twitter 5:08 PM

so he got creamed and hit on the head??????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 19 Jul - 17:13

I agree too. Frightening to think it might have been something much worse than shaving foam/cream.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Tue 19 Jul - 17:15

I like the way that James Murdoch squirms in the chair everytime he prepares himself to answer any question. He just drones and drones on...... I'm sitting here waiting for the Witch of Wapping...
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 19 Jul - 17:19

dazedandconfused wrote:

I agree too. Frightening to think it might have been something much worse than shaving foam/cream.

Very frightening indeed! Some posters here say the Murdoch's make them ashamed to Australian, but watching that physical attack on Rupert made me ashamed to be British!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next