Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rupert murdoch hacking court hearing LIVE coverge

+22
Badboy
Chris
Hammy
wjk
StinkyBinky
Loopdaloop
Ang
pennylane
Angelina
frencheuropean
margaret
AnnaEsse
Wintabells
Justiceforallkids
Dimsie
Annabel
Carolina
dazedandconfused
Wallflower
Panda
Colonel Fabien
docmac
26 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 Empty Re: rupert murdoch hacking court hearing LIVE coverge

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 15:45

Who made the decision to shut down the NOTW......Rupert " James and I" .......so you did not diiscuss with NEWSCORP?

Are you aware there a 4 investigations taking place in the U.S. into the affairs of NEWSCORP......no I am not.

How were these settlements made , was there an Invoice received, was Tax paid on these Payments.......JM I"m sure the right procedure was taken.
"
Are you aware of the term "wilful blindness"JM, I"m sorry, can you explain? Committee Memberm" It was a term used in the Enron debacle, and means
that although you are aware of what is going on, you choose to ignore it..
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 Empty Re: rupert murdoch hacking court hearing LIVE coverge

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 15:47

ermmmmm whats rupurt rambling on about/ lol
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 15:48

a contract with mr cliffard that was cancelled?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 15:49

rupert rarley speaks to newspaper editors? hahahah as if
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 15:50

Justiceforallkids wrote:a contract with mr cliffard that was cancelled?

James denying all knowledge rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 15:51

wjk wrote:

James denying all knowledge rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 294124

I think he was saying he wasn't directly involved in that one.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 19 Jul - 15:54

almostgothic wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:someone in the court sounds like they havea nasty cough they keep coughing lmao

It's a hacking cough.

rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 23324 rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 23324 rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 15:55

i must admit alot of this is going over my head does that make me stupid? lol
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 15:56

margaret wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:someone in the court sounds like they havea nasty cough they keep coughing lmao

It's a hacking cough.

rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 23324 rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 23324 rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 23324

rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 23324 ag rupert murdoch  hacking court hearing   LIVE coverge - Page 4 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 15:58

There was supposedly a Contract with Max Clifford which Murdoch cancelled and Coulson paid him £1,000,000.00 Gordon Tayler was paid
£600,000. for supposedly having his phone tapped, yet another victim of the same offence was paid only £20,000.00

Why was a NOTW Employee , charged with phone hacking have his very expensive legal fees paid by NOTW.

James seems to know very little .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 16:02

RM regerts people not being able to find work
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 16:06

Panda wrote:

There was supposedly a Contract with Max Clifford which Murdoch cancelled and Coulson paid him £1,000,000.00 Gordon Tayler was paid
£600,000. for supposedly having his phone tapped, yet another victim of the same offence was paid only £20,000.00

Why was a NOTW Employee , charged with phone hacking have his very expensive legal fees paid by NOTW.

Having worked with CEOs of a number of major companies I can't recall any who would admit to being as ignorant of what goes on in their organisations.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Jul - 16:17

Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Having worked with CEOs of a number of major companies I can't recall any who would admit to being as ignorant of what goes on in their organisations.

Exactly chris, now it has emerged that the Legal Fees for Mulcaire were paid by NOTW, James can"t remember that either. I will say this, the Committee
have been asking all the right questions and James is really getting flustered. I liked the part where Murdoch was asked why he went through the back
door into 10, Downing Street the morning after the election. He first of all said David had asked him to, the Member said , are you saying David
Cameron asked you to go the back way, James intervenes and says he didn"t think his Father meant it....or words to that effect.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 19 Jul - 16:22

James Murdoch is skilled in speaking corporate crap that means nothing
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 16:23

Panda wrote:
Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Exactly chris, now it has emerged that the Legal Fees for Mulcaire were paid by NOTW, James can"t remember that either. I will say this, the Committee
have been asking all the right questions and James is really getting flustered. I liked the part where Murdoch was asked why he went through the back
door into 10, Downing Street the morning after the election. He first of all said David had asked him to, the Member said , are you saying David
Cameron asked you to go the back way, James intervenes and says he didn"t think his Father meant it....or words to that effect.

He also said Gordon Brown did too.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 16:28

margaret wrote:James Murdoch is skilled in speaking corporate crap that means nothing

Yes, the gift of the gab!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 19 Jul - 16:35

Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:
Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

He also said Gordon Brown did too.

Yes Rupert stated he visited Gordon Brown many times also... and he added that NOTW lost a massive amount of readers when he switched to supporting New Labour!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Tue 19 Jul - 16:41

Did anyone notice how Rupert suddenly snapped out of his borderline alzheimers stupour when 9/11 victims were mentioned?

No "I don't know's" and "I'm not sure, nobody told me's" then.

He seems to have more power in his little finger than his son does in his entire body.
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 16:44

Wallflower wrote:Did anyone notice how Rupert suddenly snapped out of his borderline alzheimers stupour when 9/11 victims were mentioned?

No "I don't know's" and "I'm not sure, nobody told me's" then.

He seems to have more power in his little finger than his son does in his entire body.

as i said WF no way is murdoch senile he is as smart as hell and as dodgy as as a sewer rat!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 19 Jul - 16:49

They look forward to and welcome the judicial enquiry, says Murdoch junior, who has clearly been gorging on the same brand of Public Relations b/s as our very own McCanns.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 16:51

How many more times are they going to say sorry. They are only sorry they were caught out.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 16:52

all this is such bullshit no wonder the murdochs backed the mcanns
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 16:53

Chris wrote:How many more times are they going to say sorry. They are only sorry they were caught out.

notice how james is doing all the talking rupurt is pretending he is going senile lol
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 16:54

WHAT happned?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 19 Jul - 16:54

LMAO rupurt physically got attacked

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Tue 19 Jul - 16:55; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next