Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !!

3 posters

Go down

Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! Empty Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !!

Post  Lioned Thu 13 Oct - 21:09

She's spending twice as much on shoes as the last one.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! Empty Re: Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !!

Post  flower Thu 13 Oct - 22:01

Ha!! But the difference here is that he is a multi-millionairre in her own right and isn't 'sponging' of Sir Paul!!!!
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :
Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! Empty Re: Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !!

Post  Lioned Thu 13 Oct - 22:08

Indeed,hope they are happy.He certainly got stung by the last one.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 13 Oct - 22:13

Lioned wrote:She's spending twice as much on shoes as the last one.

Well she would. The last one only had one leg. Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! 424743
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Thu 13 Oct - 22:23

mumbles wrote:

Well she would. The last one only had one leg. Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! 424743

Oh mumbles!!!! That was bad................

On second thoughts - How niave am I??!!!!! Think Lioned was making joke and only you got it mumbles!!

How Stupid Am I??.............. Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! Icon_flower

Last edited by flower on Thu 13 Oct - 22:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause I'm stupid!!)
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 13 Oct - 22:35

flower wrote:
mumbles wrote:

Oh mumbles!!!! That was bad................

On second thoughts - How niave am I??!!!!! Think Lioned was making joke and only you got it mumbles!!

How Stupid Am I??.............. Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! Icon_flower

Not stupid at all... and I'll let you in on a little secret... I heard it earlier today. Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! 294124
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 13 Oct - 23:05

That'll teach me for plaguerising jokes. Paul Mcartney's already pissed off with his new wife !! 25346

I suppose you could say i didnt have a leg to stand on................
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum