Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty

+7
Badboy
fuzeta
Lioned
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
margaret
gillyspot
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty Empty Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 7 Nov - 21:27

...of involuntary manslaughter.

http://news.sky.com/home
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty Empty Re: Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty

Post  Badboy Mon 7 Nov - 22:10

DR MURRAY TO BE REMANED IN CUSTOMY

WHAT A TRAGIC END FOR A TALENTED SINGER

Last edited by Badboy on Mon 7 Nov - 22:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPELLING)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty Empty Re: Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 7 Nov - 22:21

Badboy wrote:DR MURRAY TO BE REMANED IN CUSTOMY

So sad, Badboy.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 7 Nov - 22:44

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:DR MURRAY TO BE REMANED IN CUSTOMY

So sad, Badboy.

It is very sad but to me not an unexpected end. His life had completely spiralled out of control. A very talented man but a very sick one. A very weird man in his later years and possibly guilty of things that we seem to have forgotten . Not proved of course! Millions were paid to families of pubescent boys instead . In one case 20 millions dollars. very worrying.

Having said that it does not take the blame away from the doctor who was rightly convicted .

Last edited by fuzeta on Mon 7 Nov - 23:32; edited 1 time in total
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Nov - 22:49

It was tragic to see the pitiful state to which Michael reduced himself by the end of his life. I feel that the doctors who humoured him by performing ghastly cosmetic surgery rather than insisting he sought psychiatric help should be prosecuted too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 7 Nov - 22:59

Possibly a bit like Elvis. His sychophants chose to indulge him rather than tell him what was really good for him.

Sadly excessive fame (and fortune - though Michael lost his) not healthy for any of us.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 7 Nov - 22:59

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It was tragic to see the pitiful state to which Michael reduced himself by the end of his life. I feel that the doctors who humoured him by performing ghastly cosmetic surgery rather than insisting he sought psychiatric help should be prosecuted too.

Hello Not Born yesterday. I do feel that everyone in Michael Jackson's life is being blamed for what happened to him.It seems he is blameless! I doubt that he would take no for an answer with regards to many things. Plus I do not think for one minute he would have let himself be referred by plastic surgeons to a psychiatrist.

However I am sure that many people wanted to make as much money out of him as possible.

Maybe family could have helped at these times but to be honest I do feel that they are all a completely weird lot. JMO

edit Just saw your post gillyspot, agreed

Last edited by fuzeta on Mon 7 Nov - 23:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Nov - 23:34

I certainly agree with you Fuzeta about Michael's family! They didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with his behaviour. Yes, as adults we are responsible for ourselves but it's difficult when there are mental health issues involved. My son is ill but he is not yet at the stage where he can be forced to have treatment against his will and probably Michael came into the same category.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 7 Nov - 23:39

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly agree with you Fuzeta about Michael's family! They didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with his behaviour. Yes, as adults we are responsible for ourselves but it's difficult when there are mental health issues involved. My son is ill but he is not yet at the stage where he can be forced to have treatment against his will and probably Michael came into the same category.

Hello Not Born Yesterday. I am so sorry that your son is ill. It must be so agonising for you. I truly do hope that he has the right treatment to help him lead a full life Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty Icon_flower Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty Icon_flower Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty Icon_flower
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 8 Nov - 3:10

Michael Jackson was a rare talent , but because he was so young and ruled with a rod of iron by his Father, never really had a childhood, his fame and
fortune allowed him to enjoy a childhood through Never Never Land.
He was screwed up mentally there"s no doubt of that and , yes, his behaviour with young boys was objectionable and the way he brought up his own children was wierd, but everyone indulged him because of his fame.

As for the Doctor, he has sat through 5 weeks of in Court looking as miserable as sin . could anyone have denied Michael what he wanted? All the sycophants who surrounded him were being paid to indulge him and the doctor was one of them.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 Nov - 7:28

Panda wrote:Michael Jackson was a rare talent , but because he was so young and ruled with a rod of iron by his Father, never really had a childhood, his fame and
fortune allowed him to enjoy a childhood through Never Never Land.
He was screwed up mentally there"s no doubt of that and , yes, his behaviour with young boys was objectionable and the way he brought up his own children was wierd, but everyone indulged him because of his fame.

As for the Doctor, he has sat through 5 weeks of in Court looking as miserable as sin . could anyone have denied Michael what he wanted? All the sycophants who surrounded him were being paid to indulge him and the doctor was one of them.

Panda, Michael Jackson was a cash cow for the lot of them, his family included.

What I think is saddest of all is what he did to his appearance. He was a young man with the characteristics of a black person: that full head of curly hair and negroid features. For some reason he wanted to look like a white person and he did end up looking like one, with serious flaws because of all the surgery. It is sad that he was not happy to look like just who he was.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 Nov - 7:32

In the end....GREED is someone's downfall as it was In Conrads case.

It could off been ANY doctor, any greedy doctor who was greedy enough to put money first ...who was badly in debt, had a 1.5m mortgage to pay, who owed child support, who had a pending malpractice case coming up....who wanted and got 100,000 plus per month to look after MJ.....it took a devious doctor to order Propofol and get it delivered to different addresses so as not bring suspicion upon himself.

And that doctor was Conrad Murray.

Three other doctors were asked and they all said ...NO.

MJ knew about the drug...all he had to do was find a money grabbing doctor who would sell his soul to the devil for money.

I wished Conrad had HAD the guts take the stand as I would off asked him just ONE question....WHY DID YOU TAPE MJ WHEN HE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OFF THE DRUG....I find that most bizarre......

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 Nov - 7:44

Michael Jackson was supposedly an abused child who grew up into an abused Adult.

Unfortunately changining your appearance doesnt change the way you feel Inside.

It's a pity the plastic surgeons who took all his money neglected to tell him that and point him in the direction off a good psychiatrist.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 8 Nov - 7:47

AnnaEsse.........yes, I wondered why he felt the need to whiten his skin, could it be contempt for his background , yet he gave his mother custody of his
children!!!

Kitti, you have obviously followed this case and I wonder whose idea it was to record Michael when he was barely able to speak. Everyone used Michael ,
he was also a spendthrift , furnishing his home with unusual statues etc costing a small fortune and ended up with over $2 million in debt.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 Nov - 12:14

I have watched most off the case and within a day I knew that Conrad Murray was guilty and used his position to make money.

When a former patient came onto the stand and told how he was, after a serious heart operation ....passed onto another doctor for his after care when Conrad found out he was going to work for MJ, I KNEW it was all about money..

He has 6 kids.....he had 2 girlfriends, both working in clubs with expensive tastes..one off which had his baby just before MJ died....he was a playboy doctor with 1.5m mansion...off which he is debt over...

Michael Jackson was his way out off all this debt and hopefully he will get his license taken away , though somehow I think he will get round this and justice may seem to off been done but I bet all he will get is 2-4 years probation and a tag.

That's not justice in my eyes...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 8 Nov - 12:22

I suspect when Murray comes out of prison there'll be people lining up with open chequebooks for his story....

Tragic for everybody, most of all Michael - if only someone had tried to properly help him instead of treating him like a cashcow.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 Nov - 12:26

kitti wrote:I have watched most off the case and within a day I knew that Conrad Murray was guilty and used his position to make money.

When a former patient came onto the stand and told how he was, after a serious heart operation ....passed onto another doctor for his after care when Conrad found out he was going to work for MJ, I KNEW it was all about money..

He has 6 kids.....he had 2 girlfriends, both working in clubs with expensive tastes..one off which had his baby just before MJ died....he was a playboy doctor with 1.5m mansion...off which he is debt over...

Michael Jackson was his way out off all this debt and hopefully he will get his license taken away , though somehow I think he will get round this and justice may seem to off been done but I bet all he will get is 2-4 years probation and a tag.

Kitti, someone said on Radio 4 this morning that loss of his licence would be automatic following the guilty verdict. As for his sentence, there was speculation on Sky by a journalist that as the state of California was emptying prisons to save money, that Murray would probably not get a custodial sentence and that time served on remand would possibly be considered time served.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 8 Nov - 12:30

kitti wrote:I have watched most off the case and within a day I knew that Conrad Murray was guilty and used his position to make money.

Thanks kitti, I didn"t know the background, he looked really miserable , well I wouldn"t fancy him if he was a billionair. Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 Nov - 12:40

Panda wrote:

Thanks kitti, I didn"t know the background, he looked really miserable , well I wouldn"t fancy him if he was a billionair. Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty 25346

He did look thoroughly miserable throughout. I don't think I've ever seen a face with such permanently turned down mouth. It's the kind of face I want to paint a sad clown's big mouth onto. Murray just looked so sorry for himself and almost child-like, sitting there looking like he was sulking.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 8 Nov - 12:51

He looked p***ed off IMO and showed no interest in the proceediings, no news on the Sentence yet.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 Nov - 13:33

Panda wrote:He looked p***ed off IMO and showed no interest in the proceediings, no news on the Sentence yet.

I thought he was almost contemptuous.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 8 Nov - 13:36

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:He looked p***ed off IMO and showed no interest in the proceediings, no news on the Sentence yet.

I thought he was almost contemptuous.

Yes, bored as well which I thought strange when his fate was being discussed.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 8 Nov - 14:19

I was no fan of the man although I like some of his music but I still think this conviction is very fair. It doesn't matter if MJ had the money to make people do what he wanted. This was a doctor who swore to do no harm. I've read people saying that his behaviour was excusable because MJ died due to his drug addiction. In that case, drug dealers shouldn't be prosecuted and drug dealing shouldn't be a crime. After all, it is up no any of us to decide to take drugs or not. Dealers just happen to sell the stuff.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 8 Nov - 14:19

Doctor was employed to look after Jacksons 'well being' and failed miserably (never had a chance really).Never going to be anything but a guilty verdict.
He,or his lawyers,have already been touting his story around the networks for up to a million dollars,which i suppose will mostly end up going on his defence costs.
Sorry but i have no sympathy for the cash cow jackson at all,if you let people take advantage of you they will,no ones fault but his own,all this poor chap everyone took advantage of him cos he was only a 'child' crap dont wash with me.And as a junky he ended up getting what he deserved.He was a menace to himself and probably to everyone else who allowed themselves to get too involved.Only a matter of time before he destroyed someone else other than himself.
Anyone who dangles a baby over a third floor balcony deserves no respect regardless of his background.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 Nov - 21:58

I can't really say much about MJ as I don't know what was going on in his life but saying that, his children seemed to off adored him.

It seems to be a pattern....Michael Jackson, britney spears etc.....they all start in show business very young and they seem to go the same way or end up the same way....burnt out or dead from drugs at an early age.....very sad.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next