Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011

+10
Annabel
tanszi
kitti
almostgothic
pennylane
AnnaEsse
LJC
NoStone
Wintabells
gillyspot
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011

Post  Panda Thu 17 Nov - 7:30

Thanks Annabel,

If someone wants to show me how to contact Leveson, I will send him the evidence from the mcannfiles to prove Kate is lying.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011

Post  pennylane Thu 17 Nov - 8:21

Panda wrote:Thanks Annabel,

If someone wants to show me how to contact Leveson, I will send him the evidence from the mcannfiles to prove Kate is lying.

Good call Panda McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 17 Nov - 8:33

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:Thanks Annabel,

Good call Panda McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 944533

Yes, I would have no fear about wwriting to him, no good letting the Press know, the McCanns have got them in their pockets, so I"m waiting for some clever poster to give me the address. McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 17 Nov - 8:37

Good idea Panda, Im going to do a bit of googling I'm sure they must be some way of info been passed on, remember its an inquiry, and all inquiries need all the correct information, to ensure the job is done correctly.....I'm I right!!

BINGO....

For press enquiries please contact John Toker at:

john.toker@levesoninquiry.gsi.gov.uk or by phone on 020 7947 7816 or 07860 678 864

For all other queries, please contact:

generalenquiries@levesoninquiry.org.uk

The postal address for the Inquiry is:

The Leveson Inquiry
Royal Courts of Justice,
Strand,
London
WC2A 2LL

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 17 Nov - 8:50

Good morning Panda and Lilly, McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 Icon_flower

Thank you for giving me an optimistic start to my day! McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 307691

Kate says she feels 'mentally raped,' well I feel MENTALLY BRUTALISED BY THEIR RELENTLESS LIES!!!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 17 Nov - 8:52

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Good idea Panda, Im going to do a bit of googling I'm sure they must be some way of info been passed on, remember its an inquiry, and all inquiries need all the correct information, to ensure the job is done correctly.....I'm I right!!

BINGO....

john.toker@levesoninquiry.gsi.gov.uk or by phone on 020 7947 7816 or 07860 678 864

Aren"t you clever McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 307691

John toker is the e-mail address, right I want to transfer the NOTW article with my comments , I"ll let you know if and when I receive a reply. Thanks.

The Leveson Inquiry
Royal Courts of Justice,
Strand,
London
WC2A 2LL

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 17 Nov - 8:56

[quote="Panda"][quote="Lillyofthevalley"]Good idea Panda, Im going to do a bit of googling I'm sure they must be some way of info been passed on, remember its an inquiry, and all inquiries need all the correct information, to ensure the job is done correctly.....I'm I right!!

BINGO....

Thanks Panda, reading on wikileaks it says that leveson Judge has connections to Murdoch, if so McCanns could be bighting off more then they can chew, sticking their noses in, found this also Panda

generalenquiries @levesoninquiry.org.uk

Aren"t you clever McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 307691

John toker is the e-mail address, right I want to transfer the NOTW article with my comments , I"ll let you know if and when I receive a reply. Thanks.

The Leveson Inquiry
Royal Courts of Justice,
Strand,
London
WC2A 2LL

generalenquiries @levesoninquiry.org.uk

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Thu 17 Nov - 9:01; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 17 Nov - 8:56

Panda wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Good idea Panda, Im going to do a bit of googling I'm sure they must be some way of info been passed on, remember its an inquiry, and all inquiries need all the correct information, to ensure the job is done correctly.....I'm I right!!

BINGO....

The Leveson Inquiry
Royal Courts of Justice,
Strand,
London
WC2A 2LL

Panda, I think you got your quotes mixed up in the above post, so I've switched them around McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 Icon_flower
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 17 Nov - 8:59

http://www.presstv.com/detail/190403.html

Morning pennylane, Ive tried using the "quote" button but it dosen't seem to be working today!!!! McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 25346

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 17 Nov - 9:10

Lillyofthevalley wrote:http://www.presstv.com/detail/190403.html

Morning pennylane, Ive tried using the "quote" button but it dosen't seem to be working today!!!! McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 25346

Inquiry judge has links to Murdochs

Lord Justice Leveson appointed by the UK Prime Minister to judge the phone hacking inquiry has been hosted by Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law in his home parties.

Leveson attended two parties at the London home of Matthew Freud, the PR executive married to the Daughter of media mogul.

MPs have raised questions over the shocking revelations showing Leveson being linked with Murdoch's family as well as his social connections with the News Corporation.

The Lord Chief Justice, Lord Judge, approved the attendance, saying Leveson has attended two parties in July last year and last January.

“In his capacity as Chairman of the Sentencing Council, and with the knowledge of the Lord Chief Justice, Lord Justice Leveson attended two large evening events at Mr Freud's London home: these were on July 29, 2010, and January 25, 2011,” Lord Judge said in a statement.

Leveson's office claimed that Prime Minister David Cameron was aware of the attendance, and yet has not expressed any opposition.

“Lord Justice Leveson was not involved in that meeting and he has neither met nor spoken to anyone from Freud Communications since January 2011.”

“There is, in any event, no continuing relationship. Prior to his appointment to the inquiry, Lord Justice Leveson ensured that these matters were brought to the attention of the Prime Minister,” his office added.

Meanwhile, Labour MP Chris Bryant expressed his outrage over the news, saying it is really very difficult to see Lord Leveson as an independent figure, because “in practice he will have to bend over backwards to have a go at Murdoch or be accused of giving him an easy time."

“If this had been known from the start it might be fine - as with every step, transparency has come by dragging it out of them.”

SAB/PKH
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 17 Nov - 9:20

Sorry Lilly (thank you) and Panda. It's just so easy to not see that quote sign at the bottom of a post, and enter your reply above it, thus confusing what is being said. I'm always doing it myself.

I thought this subject important enough to tidy them up though. xx
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 17 Nov - 9:25

AnnaEsse wrote:

Inquiry judge has links to Murdochs

Lord Justice Leveson appointed by the UK Prime Minister to judge the phone hacking inquiry has been hosted by Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law in his home parties.

Leveson attended two parties at the London home of Matthew Freud, the PR executive married to the Daughter of media mogul.

MPs have raised questions over the shocking revelations showing Leveson being linked with Murdoch's family as well as his social connections with the News Corporation.

The Lord Chief Justice, Lord Judge, approved the attendance, saying Leveson has attended two parties in July last year and last January.

“In his capacity as Chairman of the Sentencing Council, and with the knowledge of the Lord Chief Justice, Lord Justice Leveson attended two large evening events at Mr Freud's London home: these were on July 29, 2010, and January 25, 2011,” Lord Judge said in a statement.

Leveson's office claimed that Prime Minister David Cameron was aware of the attendance, and yet has not expressed any opposition.

“Lord Justice Leveson was not involved in that meeting and he has neither met nor spoken to anyone from Freud Communications since January 2011.”

“There is, in any event, no continuing relationship. Prior to his appointment to the inquiry, Lord Justice Leveson ensured that these matters were brought to the attention of the Prime Minister,” his office added.

Meanwhile, Labour MP Chris Bryant expressed his outrage over the news, saying it is really very difficult to see Lord Leveson as an independent figure, because “in practice he will have to bend over backwards to have a go at Murdoch or be accused of giving him an easy time."

“If this had been known from the start it might be fine - as with every step, transparency has come by dragging it out of them.”

SAB/PKH

Thanks Anna x

It's all so bloody incestuous and corrupt McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 371436.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 17 Nov - 9:53

pennylane

I so agree.

Thank you for the article Anna - It seems that at every turn the McCanns will be paraded as the victims, supported by all and sundry - but for what reason ?

That is the question.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 17 Nov - 11:04

Were The McCann Phones Hacked Too?
Martin Brunt November 17, 2011 10:06 AM

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:c2d0df79-3a61-4e1d-996d-770babe9fbb5
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 17 Nov - 11:20

almostgothic wrote:Were The McCann Phones Hacked Too?
Martin Brunt November 17, 2011 10:06 AM

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:c2d0df79-3a61-4e1d-996d-770babe9fbb5

Morning almostgothic

Iv"e just checked the link and the post is not there !!! It says to check the URL but it is a Martin Brunt link. maybe it"s beenn whoosh
clucked by youknow who. McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 17 Nov - 11:27

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:c1ae998d-f943-4022-91d1-fdc77da46fb2

Were The McCann Phones Hacked Too?

Sky News November 17, 2011 10:06 AM

Recommend post (0)

Gerry McCann is to give evidence to the Leveson inquiry and describe how his wife Kate felt "mentally raped" when details of her diary were published.

The diary, written after Madeleine's disappearance, was leaked from the Portuguese Police files.

But will he tell of the couple's fears they may have had their phones hacked as well?

Certainly, the couple's spokesman Clarence Mitchell has talked to the Yard's hacking squad about his phone possibly being hacked, concerns apparently backed up by his network which found suspicious activity around his mobile.

I understand there is so far no hard evidence that Clarence's phone was hacked, but why hack his and not Kate's and Gerry's?

And it won't escape the cops' notice, surely, that if any McCann phone messages were intercepted, it can only have been after "the one rogue reporter" Clive Goodman was jailed and, according to the News of the World, phone hacking stopped.

Clive went to jail in late January, 2007. Nobody had heard of the McCanns until just over three months later when Madeleine vanished.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 17 Nov - 11:34

It was copied from the Portuguese newspaper and the NOTW translated it to english.

Where it came from originally.......doesn't matter.....it wasn't leaked from the PJ to reporter off the NOTW .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 17 Nov - 11:56

good work Annabel, it wasnt there when i clicked the link.

tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 17 Nov - 12:21

Yes, like tanzi it wasn"t there for me.....thanks Annabel.

At least Brunt is a bit more questioning, we would have known sooner if the McCanns phones had been hacked and Clarence did not think his or thiers had.

Just more b****y publicity seeking again , they must seem as tiresome to the public as they are to us.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 17 Nov - 14:06

I saw this picture on Twitter:

McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 449030375
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 17 Nov - 14:14

Annabel, that"s brilliant. McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 23324 McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 17 Nov - 15:32

Panda

Is it possible to describe the picture which Annabel posted as I can't see it - it's just a question mark like this ? in a blue box.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Thu 17 Nov - 15:34

McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 306321 angelique,
i'm glad it's not just me...
i can only see a small box wth a red X in it.
that has made me very curious now.
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 17 Nov - 15:41

McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 306321 blossom45

You lucky thing - a different colour - I would much prefer red! McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 2 294124

Seriously though this happens a lot - I just put it down to the fact that I don't use Microsoft programes as I am using a Apple Mac. Wonder if there is a link to this picture.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 17 Nov - 15:46

Hi Angelique , it"s still there, half way down on page 3, but when I tried to reply on the post the picture never showed up.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next