Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011

+10
Annabel
tanszi
kitti
almostgothic
pennylane
AnnaEsse
LJC
NoStone
Wintabells
gillyspot
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011

Post  Panda Thu 17 Nov - 15:49

Annabel wrote:I saw this picture on Twitter:

McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 3 449030375

What about this, can you see it now?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011

Post  Angelique Thu 17 Nov - 15:58

Panda

No I can't it - appears in your post on here as a question mark in a blue square, blossom has a red square, it's not possible to click on it to see the picture. Thank you anyway for trying. McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 3 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns hoping to speak at phone-hacking investigation/september 07, 2011 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 17 Nov - 20:10

Angelique wrote:pennylane

I so agree.

Thank you for the article Anna - It seems that at every turn the McCanns will be paraded as the victims, supported by all and sundry - but for what reason ?

That is the question.

Is it just me, but the way I see it is if Murdoch Jnr is pals with Leveson, I can't see Leveson been that supporting/protecting of the McCanns if they are prepared to turn up at the inquiry and mouth off regarding the Murdochs News Corp, the same news corp that we know helped the McCanns no end, just so they come out smelling of roses, which imo are desperate to do.............But YOU DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3