Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

supermarket's fake bargains

+2
Lioned
gillyspot
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

supermarket's fake bargains - Page 2 Empty Re: supermarket's fake bargains

Post  Lioned Fri 9 Dec - 23:23

Badboy wrote:
Lioned wrote:I got three boxes of 'Buds' for 10 squid each at Waitrose and i'm happy with that.
PROFITS AT WAITROSE ARE SHARED BETWEEN PARTNERS.

I just look around all the supermarkets and wait till 'Buds' hit ten squid then i'm off down there pretty sharpish... supermarket's fake bargains - Page 2 294124
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
supermarket's fake bargains - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100supermarket's fake bargains - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 9 Dec - 23:59

Lioned wrote:
Badboy wrote:
Lioned wrote:I got three boxes of 'Buds' for 10 squid each at Waitrose and i'm happy with that.
PROFITS AT WAITROSE ARE SHARED BETWEEN PARTNERS.

I just look around all the supermarkets and wait till 'Buds' hit ten squid then i'm off down there pretty sharpish... supermarket's fake bargains - Page 2 294124

So much for you trying to lose weight Lioned. supermarket's fake bargains - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
supermarket's fake bargains - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100supermarket's fake bargains - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 10 Dec - 0:06

There used to be 20 bottles in a box and just before last Xmas they reduced the size of the box down to 15 bottles at 330ml.Made it cheaper to make you think your getting a bargain but you wasn't really.
But on the whole booze is loads cheaper now than a few years ago when you had to go on a 'booze cruise' to the French supermarkets to get box's that cheap.
Just wondering if i should go get a few more box's as i think the partys at my house this New Years !!
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 13 Dec - 23:07

NOT SURE IF ALREADY MENTIONED,LOOSE POTATOES,OTHER FRUIT AND VEG COST MORE IN A PLASTIC BAG.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 3 Jan - 16:37

Peperami's are about an inch shorter than they were a month ago.That translates to about a 15% increase in cost.
They are made in Germany for Unilever UK.

I bought a bag of plaster today that cost me £9.27 and last year the same bag was £8.00. That is a 12% increase.

Everything is going up far more than the rubbish inflation figures touted by the twats in Whitehall.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 3 Jan - 17:17

Lioned wrote:Peperami's are about an inch shorter than they were a month ago.That translates to about a 15% increase in cost.
They are made in Germany for Unilever UK.

I bought a bag of plaster today that cost me £9.27 and last year the same bag was £8.00. That is a 12% increase.

Everything is going up far more than the rubbish inflation figures touted by the twats in Whitehall.

Yes, evwn the chocolate bars are smaller. Apparently Tesco has made a loss in the last 4 quarters so that tells us how serious the situation is.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 3 Jan - 18:20

Tesco has a half price offer of 4 tins of chopped tomatoes for £2. It doesn't seem like very long ago that I was buying chopped tomatoes for 30p a tin. Now 50p a tin is half price?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 3 Jan - 18:36

THE BATCHELOR'S CUP A SOUP USED TO HAVE 5 SACHETS,NOW ITS 4.(TESCO'S I BUY THEM FROM)
HOW MUCH HAS TESCO BEEN MAKING RECENTLY?

MORRISON'S ARE OFFERING 5,000 CUSTOMERS FREE SHOPS PER DAY OR IS IT WEEK?

Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 4 Jan - 4:58

Badboy

That sounds like desperation to me! Things must be really bad - this is the " shrinkage" expected from a double dip recession.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2