Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC

+10
Loopdaloop
Ang
Bobsy
dutchclogs
Angelique
ann_chovey
margaret
duncanmac
chrissie
quickfingers
14 posters

Go down

Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC Empty Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC

Post  quickfingers Tue 6 Dec - 10:55

quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :
Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC Empty Re: Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC

Post  chrissie Tue 6 Dec - 10:57

I've seen this before and yes, interesting placement of the photos! Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 25346
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC Empty Re: Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 6 Dec - 11:01

That's excellent! Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 Dec - 11:01

Now that image is a dream come true for me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Tue 6 Dec - 11:17

Kate has a look of " how long can we get away with this "
Gerry looks as if the world is caving in.

Want to see the whole lot of them go down.
Ma Healy, Jon Corner, Trish, Auntie Phil, John ( I gave up my job to look after the fund ) McCann
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 6 Dec - 11:38

duncanmac wrote:Kate has a look of " how long can we get away with this "

Ma Healy, Jon Corner, Trish, Auntie Phil, John ( I gave up my job to look after the fund ) McCann

Loving the photo thanks quickfingers Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 23324

I had a look at their eyes when l saw this photo that day, you can see they both know time is running out, Kate has a fearful look in her eyes and Gerrys shows he is resigned to his fate.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 Dec - 11:43

To quote Kate herself "it's never too late to do the right thing" so let's hope that her conscience will soon lead her along that path. Possibly Gerry has said it too but I'm thinking of the Oprah Winfrey interview when she used the term in the context of the "abductor" giving Madeleine back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 6 Dec - 11:48

To me, Gerry looks like he's on the point of exploding and Kate is trailing after him, trying to get him to calm down.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 6 Dec - 12:01

AnnaEsse wrote:To me, Gerry looks like he's on the point of exploding and Kate is trailing after him, trying to get him to calm down.

He has that pugilist look in his eye alright. A bit like this one from the early days.

Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC MrMrsMcCannR_468x498
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 6 Dec - 13:20

quickfingers

Well spotted!

What can one say - SUPERB!
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 6 Dec - 13:24

What is rather telling though is that they still continue is their pursuit of anyone who tries to defame them.

Are we watching a thrashing animal in its death throws.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 6 Dec - 14:19

Fantasic Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 294124 Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 23324 Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 23324 Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 613255 gerry does not look very happy does he Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 294124
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 6 Dec - 14:22

duncanmac wrote:Kate has a look of " how long can we get away with this "

Yes I AGREE With you Every jack one of them Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 302722 Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 302722 Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 302722 Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 302722 Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 302722 Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 302722 Interesting Picture Placement by the BBC 302722
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 6 Dec - 14:33

He's got that sneer off to a tee now hasn't he.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 6 Dec - 18:07

kitti wrote:He's got that sneer off to a tee now hasn't he.

He looks like a really nasty peace of work; more like a thug than a Dr IMO kitti.Glad he's not my dr
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 6 Dec - 18:39

dutchclogs wrote:

He looks like a really nasty peace of work; more like a thug than a Dr IMO kitti.Glad he's not my dr

I wonder if he still sees patients, or, is just doing research now? Sorry but I would have to refuse to see him and request an alternative consultant. I bet he is really arrogant. I met many like that during my nursing career. Very clever in their field but so arrogant.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Tue 6 Dec - 19:44

Bobsy wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:

I wonder if he still sees patients, or, is just doing research now? Sorry but I would have to refuse to see him and request an alternative consultant. I bet he is really arrogant. I met many like that during my nursing career. Very clever in their field but so arrogant.

How does an NHS worker get so much time off work? Do they work around him? Is he even still employed by them?

That photo was no accident, one male and one female hand in the right order, hmmmm..... Very surprised the BBC dared do that!
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 7 Dec - 0:04

They must have done that on purpose!! as a sign!

Not only Bell pottinger can send unconscious messages to the public!!

Good on the BBC !!!!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 7 Dec - 17:53

Ang wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:

How does an NHS worker get so much time off work? Do they work around him? Is he even still employed by them?

That photo was no accident, one male and one female hand in the right order, hmmmm..... Very surprised the BBC dared do that!

bobsy/Ang,

Gerry was awarded a Research Grant by the British Heart Foundation and learned of it while hne was in PDL. He works in the Lab
at Glenfields and a couple of years ago advertised for a Research Assistant which is why he can take off so much time. Not sure
how the BHF feels about this, I expect they are sympathetic and he makes up the time .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 7 Dec - 18:06

Panda wrote:
Ang wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:

bobsy/Ang,

Gerry was awarded a Research Grant by the British Heart Foundation and learned of it while hne was in PDL. He works in the Lab
at Glenfields and a couple of years ago advertised for a Research Assistant which is why he can take off so much time. Not sure
how the BHF feels about this, I expect they are sympathetic and he makes up the time .

I think the BHF should allocate that money somewhere else. What kind of reputable researcher basis a conclusion on a sample of one, as Gerry did with the Zapata case to announce that the dogs were unreliable?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 7 Dec - 18:28

That is a brilliant picture,and clearly quite deliberate and not the first one like this we have seen.Which just goes to prove there are plenty out there who want to see the end of these two.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 8 Dec - 7:35

If I do remember that it was said that GM was writing his blog whilst supposedly working in the hospital.....using their pc to fill out his ridiculous mundane blog..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down