Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Nice Picture..........

+9
tanszi
ann_chovey
fuzeta
ShabbyTiger
malena stool
AnnaEsse
mumbles
Ang
NoStone
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Very Nice Picture.......... Empty A Very Nice Picture..........

Post  Lioned Fri 25 Nov - 17:35

Here is a nice picture of the extraordinarily intelligent parents,doctors no less,who took their three children on a lovely family holiday,sadly they only came home with two of the children as they had completely forgotten how to look after them properly,prefering to immerse themselves in the company of their friends.

A Very Nice Picture.......... Britain-phone-hacking21-460x307

Never quite being able to show any kind of remorse for their lack of parenting skills and indeed on the contrary they have,with some help from others,embarked on a crusade to make as much money from their 'mistake' as they possibly can.And blaming just about everyone else for their awful misfortune,they somehow continue to gather support from a group of people who continue to suggest they are actually very nice people who are very good parents.Doesnt look to me like the mccanns are gaining much comfort from the support they have been getting,perhaps they should just try a little harder.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
A Very Nice Picture.......... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Very Nice Picture.......... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

A Very Nice Picture.......... Empty Re: A Very Nice Picture..........

Post  NoStone Fri 25 Nov - 17:38

Gerry looks like he can smell gas!!!! A Very Nice Picture.......... 23324 A Very Nice Picture.......... 23324
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
A Very Nice Picture.......... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Very Nice Picture.......... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Nov - 17:57

Looks like the usual Gerry smirk to me - wouldn't you all like to know what I know. As for Kate, it looks as if the weight of what she's been carrying for 4 and a half years is getting too much. I recommend telling the truth!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 25 Nov - 17:57

NoStone wrote:Gerry looks like he can smell gas!!!! A Very Nice Picture.......... 23324 A Very Nice Picture.......... 23324

I think he looks like he's having a big snort to hawk out a globule of something!

ETA: And he often looks like his salivary glands are swollen.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 25 Nov - 18:08

AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:Gerry looks like he can smell gas!!!! A Very Nice Picture.......... 23324 A Very Nice Picture.......... 23324

I think he looks like he's having a big snort to hawk out a globule of something!

WHAT!! Glasgow style!!! A Very Nice Picture.......... 613255
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 25 Nov - 18:10

NoStone wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

To be seen every Saturday around the High Street station and 'roon the Barras! A Very Nice Picture.......... 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Nov - 18:13

Healy looks simply dreadful. Aged way beyond her years.

I wonder how the atmosphere is at home for the remaining two children?

Whatever happens in future, the twins must surely have suffered enough already and of course should there be a confession or conviction in connection with Madeleine's abduction disappearance they may yet find themselves going into care.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 25 Nov - 18:15

AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

To be seen every Saturday around the High Street station and 'roon the Barras! A Very Nice Picture.......... 23324

'OMG how disgusting are you' - says Kate!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Fri 25 Nov - 18:56

Looks like they just had a row to me. Who said what wrong I wonder?
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 25 Nov - 18:58

Ang wrote:Looks like they just had a row to me. Who said what wrong I wonder?

Kate looks like she's speaking to him and his face shows what he thinks of it.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Fri 25 Nov - 19:11

AnnaEsse wrote:
Ang wrote:Looks like they just had a row to me. Who said what wrong I wonder?

Kate looks like she's speaking to him and his face shows what he thinks of it.

Quite! The TV is much kinder to them. They look quite ugly in this photo.
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Fri 25 Nov - 19:16

Sir Gerry looks like a ventriloquist's dummy!!
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 25 Nov - 19:23

ShabbyTiger wrote:Sir Gerry looks like a ventriloquist's dummy!!

Well, Kate's lips look like they're moving and we can't see her hands! A Very Nice Picture.......... 613255
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Fri 25 Nov - 19:29

The End Is Nigh wrote:Healy looks simply dreadful. Aged way beyond her years.

I wonder how the atmosphere is at home for the remaining two children?

Whatever happens in future, the twins must surely have suffered enough already and of course should there be a confession or conviction in connection with Madeleine's abduction disappearance they may yet find themselves going into care.

Yes, Kate looks terrible. Compared to how strikingly attractive and glowing she was back in 2007. In comparison, Sir Gerry has barely aged and still has his boyish looks.... Perhaps poor old Kate is nearing the end of her tether, worn down by living a lie for almost 5years....
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 25 Nov - 19:36

Apart from Gerry having a very ugly mug, what a strange shaped head he has, the top is flat instead of it been nicely rounded off, matches his personality tbh........FLAT!!! A Very Nice Picture.......... 613255 A Very Nice Picture.......... 613255

Kate has aged so badly, they say ever picture tells a story imo Kates face tells me a story and all I need to know sadly!!!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Fri 25 Nov - 19:42

A Very Nice Picture.......... WhatdidIsay
A Very Nice Picture.......... Someonesaysomething

I strongly suspect that they were reacting to some heckling from bystanders.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 25 Nov - 19:42

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Apart from Gerry having a very ugly mug, what a strange shaped head he has, the top is flat instead of it been nicely rounded off, matches his personality tbh........FLAT!!! A Very Nice Picture.......... 613255 A Very Nice Picture.......... 613255

Kate has aged so badly, they say ever picture tells a story imo Kates face tells me a story and all I need to know sadly!!!!!

His head is flat as though a concrete block has been dropped onto it!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 25 Nov - 19:43

I will dedicate this thread to 'common sense'.Tempting though it is to continue to pour scorn over the hapless pair,which you can be sure i will continue to do until such time as they admit to their 'mistakes',what i wish to know here is why certain people,celebrities,captains of industry.politicians and some newspaper people amongst others refuse to believe these people had anything whatsoever to do with the 'disappearance of Madaleine Mccann and that Abduction should be the only word on the agenda.
To continue to accuse those who have doubts as being bile spewing monsters who need help just doesn't cut it i'm afraid.
There are just far too many people who have such doubts for them to be dismissed in such a crass way.
Equally we should not arbitrarily dismiss those who so readily believe and support the mccanns as being deluded or brain dead, as surely the likes of Branson, Rowling, Jeremy Vine, Oprah and some of the lesser mortals on the radio like Vanessa Feltz and her ilk must, by definition, have some degree of intelligence?

The mccanns cannot prove there was an abduction, neither can the Police as there was no evidence of an intruder, so how can anyone completely dismiss the possibility the parents were involved in some way particularly if you start to consider all the discrepancies in the statements, the evidence of the dogs and the unusual, to say the least, behaviour since.Not to mention the odds on 'stranger abduction'.
Well off course we have the presumption of innocence till proven guilty.Fair enough, but that shouldn’t stop good jurno’s asking pertinent questions should it, neither should it stop well educated people considering alternatives?

Surely the only reason that the mccanns continue to have support from most of ‘these people’ can only be that they have read little or nothing of the case ?
That cannot be true though can it as many of them surely must be aware of the doubts bombarding the internet.

Is it that those who refuse to question the mccanns feel some affinity towards them so care to think no further (a question of class ?) or maybe some just do not wish to believe it possible for anyone to perpetrate such a heinous crime ? Or maybe its just that for every action there must be a reaction,i.e all Internet forum contributors are nutters and conspiracy loons so they must be wrong.

If you could answer those question and a few more doubts could be raised in a few more places then the expressions on those faces in that photograph would certainly be understandable and could get much worse,if that’s at all possible.

Thats why we are still here.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Fri 25 Nov - 19:48

The End Is Nigh wrote: Whatever happens in future, the twins must surely have suffered enough already and of course should there be a confession or conviction in connection with Madeleine's abduction disappearance they may yet find themselves going into care.

Another tragedy of this sad case.... the twins. Even if Sir Gerry and Kate evade the cops, one day the twins will start searching the internet and asking awkward questions. The question is, will K + G be able to look the twins in the eye and lie about Madeleine's tragic end?
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Nov - 20:03

ShabbyTiger wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote: Whatever happens in future, the twins must surely have suffered enough already and of course should there be a confession or conviction in connection with Madeleine's abduction disappearance they may yet find themselves going into care.

Another tragedy of this sad case.... the twins. Even if Sir Gerry and Kate evade the cops, one day the twins will start searching the internet and asking awkward questions. The question is, will K + G be able to look the twins in the eye and lie about Madeleine's tragic end?

Need we answer that? A Very Nice Picture.......... 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 25 Nov - 20:17

She certainly hiding a bucket full of wrinkles, pimples and spots under that make up.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Fri 25 Nov - 20:24

Another tragedy of this sad case.... the twins. Even if Sir Gerry and Kate evade the cops, one day the twins will start searching the internet and asking awkward questions. The question is, will K + G be able to look the twins in the eye and lie about Madeleine's tragic end?[/quote]

Need we answer that? A Very Nice Picture.......... 303636 [/quote]

I just don't know - surely not even hard-faced criminal mastermind Gerry McCann could look them in the eye and bare-faced lie to them??? It's one thing lying to the Porto cops, lying to the press, lying to the Leveson enquiry and frauding a load of money off gullible grannies and frauding cash from the Express. But looking those two kids in the eye and blithely repeating all that crap? Could he??

Last edited by ShabbyTiger on Fri 25 Nov - 20:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing)
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Nov - 20:44

Lioned wrote:I will dedicate this thread to 'common sense'.Tempting though it is to continue to pour scorn over the hapless pair,which you can be sure i will continue to do until such time as they admit to their 'mistakes',what i wish to know here is why certain people,celebrities,captains of industry.politicians and some newspaper people amongst others refuse to believe these people had anything whatsoever to do with the 'disappearance of Madaleine Mccann and that Abduction should be the only word on the agenda.
To continue to accuse those who have doubts as being bile spewing monsters who need help just doesn't cut it i'm afraid.
There are just far too many people who have such doubts for them to be dismissed in such a crass way.
Equally we should not arbitrarily dismiss those who so readily believe and support the mccanns as being deluded or brain dead, as surely the likes of Branson, Rowling, Jeremy Vine, Oprah and some of the lesser mortals on the radio like Vanessa Feltz and her ilk must, by definition, have some degree of intelligence?

The mccanns cannot prove there was an abduction, neither can the Police as there was no evidence of an intruder, so how can anyone completely dismiss the possibility the parents were involved in some way particularly if you start to consider all the discrepancies in the statements, the evidence of the dogs and the unusual, to say the least, behaviour since.Not to mention the odds on 'stranger abduction'.
Well off course we have the presumption of innocence till proven guilty.Fair enough, but that shouldn’t stop good jurno’s asking pertinent questions should it, neither should it stop well educated people considering alternatives?

Surely the only reason that the mccanns continue to have support from most of ‘these people’ can only be that they have read little or nothing of the case ?
That cannot be true though can it as many of them surely must be aware of the doubts bombarding the internet.

Is it that those who refuse to question the mccanns feel some affinity towards them so care to think no further (a question of class ?) or maybe some just do not wish to believe it possible for anyone to perpetrate such a heinous crime ? Or maybe its just that for every action there must be a reaction,i.e all Internet forum contributors are nutters and conspiracy loons so they must be wrong.

If you could answer those question and a few more doubts could be raised in a few more places then the expressions on those faces in that photograph would certainly be understandable and could get much worse,if that’s at all possible.

Thats why we are still here.

I have many friends who believe them Lioned. Friends who have never read any of the facts and just go with what the newspapers say, conveniently forgetting about what the newspapers said in the beginning!

if I dare to offer them some facts they become completely hostile to me. So now I leave it alone because it gets quite heated and I want to keep my friends. At the same time I inwardly fume that they will not listen to a thing against them and not listen to any evidence I give. They dismiss the dogs in an instant . Just shut it out. It's a brick wall.

There are so many people like this that will brook no discussion. That is why they keep getting away with it.

As far as the photo is concerned, he looks as if he is sick of having to hold her up and wishes he could dump her. She looks as if she knows this and has become one of those women who begs for their man to approve of her and be reassured that she has read her lines correctly

They both look as though they cannot stand the sight of each other any more.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Nov - 21:18

"There are so many people like this that will brook no discussion. That is why they keep getting away with it."

Despite the thirst for salacious gossip in some quarters, I rather think that most otherwise decent people do not want to hear unpalatable possibilities and explanations put forward - even when deep down they surely must acknowledge their existence.

Head in the sand, go "la la la" with hands over ears and hope it all goes away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 25 Nov - 21:57

fuzeta wrote: As far as the photo is concerned, he looks as if he is sick of having to hold her up and wishes he could dump her. She looks as if she knows this and has become one of those women who begs for their man to approve of her and be reassured that she has read her lines correctly

They both look as though they cannot stand the sight of each other any more..

I would agree with this summary. At the end of their evidence the other day, Gerry stood up 'job done' walked straight past Kate and left her to pick up her bag, files etc. Quite telling, they are both used to t.v. he should have done the proper thing in front of the cameras. She looked quite forlorn scuttling after him, I'm sure it was not lost on the court staff. He looks narkey all the time, she is a shadow of her former self.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next