Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais

+2
interested
Annabel
6 posters

Go down

A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais Empty A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais

Post  Annabel Tue 13 Dec - 11:03

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais Empty Re: A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais

Post  Panda Tue 13 Dec - 12:50

Thjanks annabel, I didn"t know you had already posted the thread because I found the Silvia Batiste statement and when I read it thought it was worth
a comment.

Iv"e just watched the video on this thread where Gerry talks about the Fund and says:

Kate and Gerry McCann have said that money raised to help find Madeleine will not be used to clear their names.
"
He also says "we don"t have to worry about financial things,"

that"s all they could think about?????? what about the search for Madeleine, no mention of that.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais Empty Re: A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais

Post  gillyspot Tue 13 Dec - 13:48

Interesting that Gerry says "we don"t have to worry about financial things" as this would be the month AFTER they had let the "fund" pay their mortgage twice.

Did you know that Gerry was on paid leave until the end of June. Then in July & August the Fund paid their mortgage.

Hmm now where are the McCanns' priorites do you think - themselves or Madeleine.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 13 Dec - 14:05

gillyspot wrote:Interesting that Gerry says "we don"t have to worry about financial things" as this would be the month AFTER they had let the "fund" pay their mortgage twice.

Did you know that Gerry was on paid leave until the end of June. Then in July & August the Fund paid their mortgage.

Hmm now where are the McCanns' priorites do you think - themselves or Madeleine.

Hi gillyspot, there was a Directors Meeting to discuss whether the Fuind could pay leagal fees and Esther McVey accounces to the Press that they
decided it couldn"t, not long after she resigned and now you have 4 other directers resigned last year and Kate and Gerry can do what they like with
the money as long as they produce an Invoice for the Auditors because it is a Private company with no Shareholders to answer to.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 13 Dec - 14:19

I recall that in fact in an article at that time it says

""The directors approve all payments to Kate and Gerry, with family members not having a vote. When considering whether proposed payments are reasonable, the directors consider donor intentions in addition to the Funds objects."

Bearing in mind there are only 3 non family members and 2 of the are family friends (third being Smethurst) I wonder who does vote on giving the McCanns any "financial assistance".

Brian Kennedy, a retired head teacher;
Edward Smethurst – A Commercial lawyer;
Jon Corner – Director of a media company;
Michael Linett- retired accountant
Kate McCann General Practitioner
Gerry McCann Consultant Cardiologist
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 13 Dec - 14:29

gillyspot wrote:I recall that in fact in an article at that time it says

""The directors approve all payments to Kate and Gerry, with family members not having a vote. When considering whether proposed payments are reasonable, the directors consider donor intentions in addition to the Funds objects."

Bearing in mind there are only 3 non family members and 2 of the are family friends (third being Smethurst) I wonder who does vote on giving the McCanns any "financial assistance".

Brian Kennedy, Kate"s Uncles resigned on the same day as John Mccann, Gerry"s Brother, Doug Skehan, Gerry"s ex Boss at Glenfields and Hubner , a
retired Coroner who was very well known at Leicester Police and might have been passing on info to the McCanns.......you have to wonder why these 4 Directors resigned on the same day.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 13 Dec - 15:51

All this just reinforces my feeling from very early on that Madeleine was to be marketed as a commodity, sold to the public for the benefit of the parents.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  amber Tue 13 Dec - 15:54

gillyspot wrote:Interesting that Gerry says "we don"t have to worry about financial things" as this would be the month AFTER they had let the "fund" pay their mortgage twice.

As an employee of the NHS McCann is entitled to sick pay at 6 months full pay followed by 6 months half pay. I think we can be fairly sure his Managers would have looked at his situation sympethetically and decided to allow him leave of absence on full pay They must have decided it would only last 6 months because as soon as the first 6 months was up [October] he went back to work but the mortgage was paid while they were both on full pay......dont forget Kate was an employee of the NHS too, even if she worked for a GP group I'm sure they would have the same ruling........Can you just see the newspaper pictures of "Kate looking frail and anguished saying I'm looking for my daughter and they have stopped my wages no they would have made much of not receiving pay.

ahhhh and as for the priorities thats a no brainer Gerry is Gerry's main priority and Kate is Kates.....and God help the poor twins 'cos I think they come well down the list
amber
amber
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais Empty Post edited

Post  gillyspot Tue 13 Dec - 17:40

Panda wrote:

Brian Kennedy, Kate"s Uncles resigned on the same day as John Mccann, Gerry"s Brother, Doug Skehan, Gerry"s ex Boss at Glenfields and Hubner , a
retired Coroner who was very well known at Leicester Police and might have been passing on info to the McCanns.......you have to wonder why these 4 Directors resigned on the same day.

Brian Kennedy (uncle) is a director of the fund (all the above named are) and has been since 16th May 2007.

I have just checked on a credit check website I have access to.

Last edited by gillyspot on Tue 13 Dec - 18:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Original was wrong)
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 13 Dec - 17:42

amber wrote:

As an employee of the NHS McCann is entitled to sick pay at 6 months full pay followed by 6 months half pay. I think we can be fairly sure his Managers would have looked at his situation sympethetically and decided to allow him leave of absence on full pay They must have decided it would only last 6 months because as soon as the first 6 months was up [October] he went back to work but the mortgage was paid while they were both on full pay......dont forget Kate was an employee of the NHS too, even if she worked for a GP group I'm sure they would have the same ruling........Can you just see the newspaper pictures of "Kate looking frail and anguished saying I'm looking for my daughter and they have stopped my wages no they would have made much of not receiving pay.

ahhhh and as for the priorities thats a no brainer Gerry is Gerry's main priority and Kate is Kates.....and God help the poor twins 'cos I think they come well down the list

Hi amber, Kate only worked a couple of days a week and I think had been on "Maternity " leave for some time.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 13 Dec - 17:46

amber wrote:

I am not sure whether compassionate leave is the same as sick pay. I got it from various articles of which this is one and dated 20th June 2007

"Mr McCann, whose compassionate leave finishes at the end of the month, said he was not ready to go back to work and did not think, as a doctor, that he was in the right frame of mind to treat people."

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/second_trip_back_to_uk_for_father_of_missing_madeleine_1_905598
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 13 Dec - 17:58

gillyspot wrote:
Panda wrote:

Apologies

The above was a straight cut and paste (of the directors) from the Find Madeleine website done today.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/about_us/madeleines-fund.html

Do they have to display correct directors or doesn't it matter?

Thanks for that gillyspot, I have sent it to myself and will read it later, first time Iv"e seen it. Brian Kennedy resigned the same day as the others, Iv"e
got the companies house record but for some reason the McCanns are including him. I love the bit where it says "this is a not for profit Company,
I should think not the way the McCanns are spending it. A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 13 Dec - 18:04

Hi Panda if you read my post I have edited it and Brian Kennedy is still a director of the fund (uncle) and has never resigned from it since he joined on 16th May 2007.

I have checked on a credit rating website I have access to - mind they have been known to make mistakes. A friend of mine sold her shop and still is a director on there 2 years later.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 13 Dec - 18:18

Panda wrote:

What the theory?
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 13 Dec - 18:25

gillyspot wrote:Hi Panda if you read my post I have edited it and Brian Kennedy is still a director of the fund (uncle) and has never resigned from it since he joined on 16th May 2007.

I have checked on a credit rating website I have access to - mind they have been known to make mistakes. A friend of mine sold her shop and still is a director on there 2 years later.

Well I have the Companies House change of Directors forms and there there is a form for him.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 13 Dec - 18:30

Loopdaloop wrote:
Panda wrote:

What the theory?

I think it was the rats deserting the sinking ship because of the Halligen payment......no way did the Fund pay him £300,000 and Clarence was quick to
say the matter was closed when a reporter asked the question. In fact a member whose name I can"t remember but she was a member of 3a"s and
a black dog was her avatar siad the money went into one of Kennedy"s companies and was transferred the next day.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  amber Tue 13 Dec - 19:47

Hi amber, Kate only worked a couple of days a week and I think had been on "Maternity " leave for some time.[/quote]

Hi Panda, didn't know that, - but my daughter works for a certain section of the NHS and believe you me if you knew how compassionate leave can be drawn out and one leave added on to another and then stress arises and is added on and then of course we have to add the holidays they missed and before you know it the person on sick leave hasn't worked for a couple of years and is still owed holiday time when they go back to work. It also applies to maternity leave, if the new mum works it right she can put in a complaint about her back to work meeting and say she was treated the wrong way, it has caused stress and she will have to go on sick leave This is one of the reasons the NHS is in the state it is in. This is why right from the start when people were saying what a shame the McCanns are out in a foreign country and no money to support them lets all throw cash at them I kept saying 'no they are being looked after' .

At the end of the day I think the McCanns as a couple p$$$ me off more than the abuse of the NHS. A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais 29204 [sorry]
amber
amber
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 13 Dec - 20:00

amber wrote:

Hi amber, Kate only worked a couple of days a week and I think had been on "Maternity " leave for some time.

Hi Panda, didn't know that, - but my daughter works for a certain section of the NHS and believe you me if you knew how compassionate leave can be drawn out and one leave added on to another and then stress arises and is added on and then of course we have to add the holidays they missed and before you know it the person on sick leave hasn't worked for a couple of years and is still owed holiday time when they go back to work. It also applies to maternity leave, if the new mum works it right she can put in a complaint about her back to work meeting and say she was treated the wrong way, it has caused stress and she will have to go on sick leave This is one of the reasons the NHS is in the state it is in. This is why right from the start when people were saying what a shame the McCanns are out in a foreign country and no money to support them lets all throw cash at them I kept saying 'no they are being looked after' .

At the end of the day I think the McCanns as a couple p$$$ me off more than the abuse of the NHS. A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais 29204 [sorry][/quote]

I agree with you and the fact they have got away with it so long p***es me off even more. A Chronological Record of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited Company/J Morais 294124

Kate worked as a GP not in the Hospital and on their return to the U.K. she never went back . Maybe it was the remark she made about having been in touch with 6 bodies when the dogs identified cadaver onher trousers.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down