Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list

+21
Panda
dazedandconfused
AnnaEsse
platinum
ELI
kitti
almostgothic
frencheuropean
NoStone
Lillyofthevalley
gillyspot
margaret
keepingmum
cass
dutchclogs
Keela
Angelina
Annabel
Oldartform
marxman
interested
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 Empty Re: There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list

Post  gillyspot Tue 20 Dec - 17:15

Whilst we are on about unpleasant pro McCann "fans" what about Ian West - Muratfan
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 Empty Re: There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list

Post  Guest Tue 20 Dec - 17:18

Wash your mouth out with soap Gillyspot!!

I agree that he is the worst of a dreadful bunch. What on earth motivates these people? I don't think that any of them have the slightest interest in Madeleine, only in protecting the interests of her unsavoury family and their friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveday Tue 20 Dec - 18:55

It was a Facebook rumour, hopefully nonsense.

I used to be a civil servant and one of the jobs I had was some responsibility for Honours. The Queen doesn't get a look in really and is certainly not involved in the vast majority of the process. It's certainly bottom up; I'm not even sure if she needs to sign them off but she might give them a glance. She has nothing to do with telegrams to people who reach 100 either. If she is getting one then it could certainly have been leaked by not even a particularly senior civil servant. We used to find out who'd got them ages beforehand.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kate gets one. It'll be for services to children or some other staggering irony. The official line is that the Portugese investigation is under review, not her.
Loveday
Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :
There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 20 Dec - 19:12

So, an ever increasing number of people and authorities are soon going to look massively foolish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 20 Dec - 19:55

This imo is a silly rumor put out, for reasons we all no, and there will be other garbage put out between now and Feb 2012......
This case is NOT going away, why could anyone get a gong for leaving 3 kids under the age of 3 and one is lost!!!!!, doesn't sound right and wouldn't be right, were is Sarah Payne and Kerry Nedhams gong......this is utter rubbish, made up as usual to reflect on these two child neglectors as been saints

Team McCann are desperate!!! 2012 is going to be bad year for Gez and Katey.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 20 Dec - 22:14

Lillyofthevalley wrote:This imo is a silly rumor put out, for reasons we all no, and there will be other garbage put out between now and Feb 2012......
This case is NOT going away, why could anyone get a gong for leaving 3 kids under the age of 3 and one is lost!!!!!, doesn't sound right and wouldn't be right, were is Sarah Payne and Kerry Nedhams gong......this is utter rubbish, made up as usual to reflect on these two child neglectors as been saints

There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 307691 There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 307691 There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveday Wed 21 Dec - 9:41

Lillyofthevalley wrote:This imo is a silly rumor put out, for reasons we all no, and there will be other garbage put out between now and Feb 2012......

Sara Payne has an MBE.
Loveday
Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 21 Dec - 10:01

Loveday wrote:

Sara Payne has an MBE.

Good morning Loveday, yes Sara does have an M.B.E. I read an article that Gordon Brown distanced himself from the McCanns and he gave Kate a final slap in the face, when he gave a job to Sara, that Kate had always believed would be hers.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 21 Dec - 11:07

Loveday wrote:

Sara Payne has an MBE.

Yes, and whilst she was also in the pub when her daughter went missing she has shown remorse and done an awful lot of good without begging for money for it. Sarah was also 8 years old and in the company of a 13 year old so the circumstances there are different too, she wasn't left alone.

Not to mention that Sarahs parents had a perfectly good alibi and assisted the investigation.....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 21 Dec - 11:18

It's more likely to be a rumour started by pro trolls, just so they can get a laugh out of watching us all getting up to high doh about it. I wouldn't even give them the satisfaction of getting bothered at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 21 Dec - 11:30

The problem is that, if this is a rumour started by trolls, the story is sickeningly believable. I'm on another site where it's fairly common for trolls to plant silly stories - it must be April 1st all year round in Troll Land - and then fall about laughing when sometimes they are taken seriously. I haven't been a member here very long but I haven't yet come across anyone whom I have thought is a troll.

I seriously believe that the McCanns could end up as the patrons of various charities and / or ambassadors to the U N so an award in the honours list is not a ridiculous concept.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Wed 21 Dec - 14:22

Not Born Yesterday wrote:The problem is that, if this is a rumour started by trolls, the story is sickeningly believable. I'm on another site where it's fairly common for trolls to plant silly stories - it must be April 1st all year round in Troll Land - and then fall about laughing when sometimes they are taken seriously. I haven't been a member here very long but I haven't yet come across anyone whom I have thought is a troll.

I seriously believe that the McCanns could end up as the patrons of various charities and / or ambassadors to the U N so an award in the honours list is not a ridiculous concept.
Well, if they are then the patrons/ambassadors will learn the hard way I hope.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 21 Dec - 15:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:

They could win all the awards going in the world, it would still get up peoples noses. They are after all the most famous child neglectors on the planet, (now there's an award they should win!) the fact will never change that their daughter disappeared because of them.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Wed 21 Dec - 15:41

margaret wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:

They could win all the awards going in the world, it would still get up peoples noses. They are after all the most famous child neglectors on the planet, (now there's an award they should win!) the fact will never change that their daughter disappeared because of them.

Sara Payne has got the MBE for her charity work and campaigning for child safety. Kate's only idea of charity is that it begins at home and what has she done for "child safety" apart from lose one of hers
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 Empty Phew!

Post  Guest Sat 31 Dec - 9:53

Nope.

Nothing for Healy.

Not even an "Other Bu**er's Efforts"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 31 Dec - 10:01

[quote="Loveday"]

Sara Payne has an MBE.

Whoops, didnt know that, but reading up on Sara Payne she didnt get it for losing her child she has got hers for all her genuine hard work, not for leaving her kids in a holiday apartment night after night and one goes missing, and she then trys to make a living off the back of it, thats the difference.

NBY quote
I seriously believe that the McCanns could end up as the patrons of various charities and / or ambassadors to the U N so an award in the honours list is not a ridiculous concept. .

No never!! maybe the Government, certain police officers, media/papers and the odd celeb are taken in, but the majority of people are NOT, imo these clever people running charities would (maybe back in 2008 yes) never connect themselves with Gerry and Kate McCann, they are damaged goods only known for leaving there children night after night to go out drinking, who are still desperately fighting there corner nearly 5years on, to TRY and prove there innocense, innocent people wouldn't need to do that, and charities would only deal with innocent people, aimo.

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Sat 31 Dec - 10:15; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : .)
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sat 31 Dec - 10:24

"

NBY quote
I seriously believe that the McCanns could end up as the patrons of various charities and / or ambassadors to the U N so an award in the honours list is not a ridiculous concept. .

No never!! maybe the Government, certain police officers, media/papers and the odd celeb are taken in, but the majority of people are NOT, imo these clever people running charities would (maybe back in 2008 yes) never connect themselves with Gerry and Kate McCann, they are damaged goods only known for leaving there children night after night to go out drinking, who are still desperately fighting there corner nearly 5years on, to TRY and prove there innocense, innocent people wouldn't need to do that, and charities would only deal with innocent people, aimo.

Anyone who would engage people that made such a grave error of judgement to leave 3 young children in an unlocked apartment would need to examine their own judgement!

Come to that - would you trust a Dr that had shown such a grave error of judgement. Wriggle all they like around their involvement in the poor girl's disappearance but no one can take away from them the fact that they are incapable of making sound decisions.
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 31 Dec - 10:45

I half expected to see it on the news this morning after finding out a 24 yr old ex gang leader who has dedicated his life....all 24 years off it, getting an honour ....what next......Karen Matthew getting an MBE for services rendered to child care ...or the late Harold shipman getting an OBE for dedicating his life to medicine...

Cameron has most certainly gone down in my books....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 31 Dec - 10:50

I don't believe for a minute that KM gave up her job.....I think she had no choice and the Medical board have to think off patients...who would want to go see a DR who is a suspect in Their own child's disappearance and even after she became a non arquido.....the practice would off lost a lot off patients due to them NOT wanting to sit opposite a child neglector....I wouldn't...off course their are people who would just go to watch her every move And how she behaves
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 31 Dec - 10:56

kitti wrote:I half expected to see it on the news this morning after finding out a 24 yr old ex gang leader who has dedicated his life....all 24 years off it, getting an honour ....what next......Karen Matthew getting an MBE for services rendered to child care ...or the late Harold shipman getting an OBE for dedicating his life to medicine...

Cameron has most certainly gone down in my books....

Well, this will make it plummet to zero Kitti. Lorraine Kelly got a CBE. There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 31 Dec - 11:12

When I saw a book at someone's house, the other day, with the title, "A Thousand Years of Annoying The French," I thought of Kate McCann! Apart from all the things she hasn't done for missing children or for 'the community,' I reckon she managed to annoy the French with her Amber Alert cheek. When she went to Europe to speak for an American system, Europe was already testing out the French system. So, the subtitle of that book should be: "A noble tradition being upheld by Kate McCann."

ETA: I wonder if Sarkozy wrote the introduction!

There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 51T4TEmXE2L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sat 31 Dec - 11:27

It's perhaps the reason why her book is not translated in French! I guess the critics here would be rather sharp.
About Sarko, only 5 month to go with him or it will be the Revolution in France and i am ready to take a gun!
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 31 Dec - 11:46

frencheuropean wrote:It's perhaps the reason why her book is not translated in French! I guess the critics here would be rather sharp.
About Sarko, only 5 month to go with him or it will be the Revolution in France and i am ready to take a gun!

I thought it was thoroughly offensive of the McCanns to take that Amber Alert stuff to Europe, trying to say that no one was doing anything, that Europe needed an integrated system, when there was already the French one being tested by several countries, a phone number allocated and rules for its use drawn up by the then French Justice Minister, Rachida Dati.

Viva la révolution!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 31 Dec - 12:01

And viva la British Spring also!
'Tis about time we freed ourselves from the dreary, grey-suited shackles of the two-party state.
Or perhaps we should now call it the two-and-a-bit party state.

I don't have a gun, but I do have a rolling pin.
And I'm not afraid to use it.

There's a rumour going round Kate's in the NY Honours list - Page 2 980535
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 31 Dec - 12:17

And Lorraine Kelly getting an honour....what about poor old Fiona Phillips....where's hers lol..she should get one for arse licking, definately!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next