Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide

5 posters

Go down

Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide Empty Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide

Post  Badboy Sun 25 Dec - 0:12

TODAY THERE HAS BEEN A DEATH IN DORSET CONCERNING FUEL THEFT WHEN SOME YOUNGSTERS RUN OFF AFTER NOT PAYING FOR THEIR FUEL.
CRIMINALS ARE TARGETING HAULAGE YARDS/CARS ETC IN PLACES LIKE LANCASHIRE AND UNST IN THE SHETLANDS.
IT HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR SUCH THIEVES TO TARGET PRIVATE CARS SO BE CAREFUL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide Empty Re: Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 25 Dec - 7:31

That doesn't surprise me, Badboy, with the cost of fuel these days.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide Empty Re: Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide

Post  Badboy Wed 28 Dec - 19:36

THERE WAS AN ARTICLE IN THE GUARDIAN TODAY ABOUT PEOPLE TURNING UP AT GARAGES,THINK THEY ARE LOW ON PETROL,ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT SOMEONE HAS EITHER CUT THEIR FUEL LINES OR EVEN TAKEN THEIR FUEL TANKS.
SOME THIEVES ARE USING DRILLS TO GET INTO FUELS TANKS TO TAKE THE FUEL OR TO TAKE WHOLE FUEL TANKS.
THIS COULD LEAD TO SPARKS LEADING TO AN EXPLOSION.
IF YOUR CAR IS NOT IN A GARAGE,IT COULD BECOME A VICTIM OF FUEL THEFT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Dec - 20:03

About three years ago I got the number plates taken off my car, front and back. It's not as if they were personalised plates or anything, just bog standard plates off a scabby old Kia. I phoned the police and reported it, feeling very puzzled and to be honest, a wee bit embarrassed. I said to the policewoman, I bet you've never heard of a daft crime like this before, and she says actually it happens all the time! The thieves apparently stick somebody else's plates on with blu tack, fill up and drive off and somebody else gets charged!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 28 Dec - 22:30

I HAVE HEARD OF SUCH A CRIME,COME TO THINK OF IT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 30 Dec - 20:17

FUEL THIEVES IN BRISTOL DRILLED INTO A VAN FUEL TANK OWNED BY A CHARITY.
ONE DAY A FUEL THIEF WILL GET KILLED DRILLING INTO A FUEL TANK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 31 Dec - 20:31

Badboy wrote:FUEL THIEVES IN BRISTOL DRILLED INTO A VAN FUEL TANK OWNED BY A CHARITY.
ONE DAY A FUEL THIEF WILL GET KILLED DRILLING INTO A FUEL TANK.
As long as it is only the thieves getting killed, I wouldn't care Badboy.... except my car insurance will rise. Damn, there's always a down side.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 23 Jan - 20:04

POLICE INTERCEPTORS HAS SOME FUEL THIEVING ON IT NOW
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 23 Jan - 22:30

Many a time victor went to work and found out that his and other lorries had been drained off their diesel ....and they had a night-watchman....god knows what he was doing.......and a dog....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 24 Jan - 11:10

Out here in the countryside it's quite normal to hear of the fuel tanks for farmers being drained (red diesel), then they get drained again a week or so later when the farmer has had it refilled because the thieves know it'll be a full tank again.

Come to think of it, you never hear of people getting found out for using the red diesel though! Fuel thefts increasing in uk and possibly worldwide 36898

I'm sure l've heard of peoples oil being pinched too, as houses out of the villages that are not on mains gas use oil for heating.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down