Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

+17
gillyspot
marxman
tigger
duncanmac
fred
matthew
ann_chovey
Annabel
kitti
kathybelle
Christine
Loopdaloop
Lillyofthevalley
HiDeHo
BelEddie
Oldartform
Bobsy
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Empty Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

Post  Loopdaloop Mon 26 Dec - 12:01

Hey,
I followed a link to textusa and ended up on the following page
http://textusa.blogspot.com/2011/03/mysteries-of-non-cryptic-photograph.html
and there appears to be some conspiracy with regards to Mrs Fenn, but I don't understand why?

What is the motivation to denigrate a random witness and why is she apparently key?

Thanks.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Empty Re: Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

Post  Guest Mon 26 Dec - 12:16

In the UK, we describe floors as Ground, First, Second etc.

In many other Countries, we describe them as First, Second, Third etc.

ie What in UK is Ground is called First elsewhere.

That needs to be taken into account when trying to read and interpret the textusa link.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Empty Re: Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

Post  gillyspot Mon 26 Dec - 13:04

Mrs Fenn's apartment was directly above the McCanns one. Also she said in her statement to the police that she heard a child crying "daddy" for 1 hour 15 minutes which doesn't fit with the McCanns' version of checks every 30 minutes.

"She also refers to the day of the 1st May 2007, when she was at home alone, at approximately 22.30 she heard a child cry, and that due the tone of the crying seemed to be a young child and not a baby of two years of age or younger. Apart from the crying that continued for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes, and which got louder and more expressive, the child shouted ?Daddy, Daddy?, the witness had no doubt that the noise came from the floor below. At about 23.45, an hour and fifteen minutes after the crying began, she heard the parents arrive, she did not see them, but she heard the patio doors open, she was quite worried as the crying had gone on for more than an hour and had gradually got worse."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAMELA_FENN.htm

Also although the McCanns and T7 are insistent they didn't have their phones with them whilst eating you will see a number of calls from/to Kate on the 1st at the same time as a child was crying

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/OutrosApensos13pdf3374Kate1May.jpg

Hence the need for the McCanns to discredit Mrs Fenn
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 26 Dec - 13:22

Kate very kindly told Mrs Fenn to eff off in her book. Nice classy lady. Kate, that is not Mrs F!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 26 Dec - 13:52

And sadly Mrs Fenn has now died so the nearest indipendent witness to 5A is no longer available for questioning. But still the highly trained respector of human life, Dr Kate Healy chose to speak of her as she did.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 26 Dec - 13:58

fred wrote:Kate very kindly told Mrs Fenn to eff off in her book. Nice classy lady. Kate, that is not Mrs F!

Hi fred, I"m afraid that Textusa blog was too long and complicated for me to take in. One thing I noticed was the Article suppoasedly appeared in the
Sun in 2007? Yet the photos were taken in 2008 ....or have I got it all wrong. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  294124
DateTime - 2008-04-17T15:50:41+01.....this was taken from the photographers Camera.

I believe Mrs Fenn , she had no reason to make this up and was in fact annoyed with the Press one day for hounding her and said she knew nothing but
this was obviously to get them off her back. I don"t think it was the first time that Madeleine cried and maybe Mrs Fenn complained to the OC.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Dec - 14:01

I haven't been brave enough to read the book myself (my stomach wouldn't be able to cope) but I understand that Kate's version of events is that Mrs Fenn asked what all the commotion was about and, having been told that a child was missing, reacted with as much interest as "if something had fallen from a shelf in the kitchen". I don't believe it for one minute but, IF Kate was for once telling the truth, you could understand her anger. It's just part of her "poor me" routine to show us that nobody cared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 26 Dec - 14:21

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I haven't been brave enough to read the book myself (my stomach wouldn't be able to cope) but I understand that Kate's version of events is that Mrs Fenn asked what all the commotion was about and, having been told that a child was missing, reacted with as much interest as "if something had fallen from a shelf in the kitchen". I don't believe it for one minute but, IF Kate was for once telling the truth, you could understand her anger. It's just part of her "poor me" routine to show us that nobody cared.

Actually, it"s on record that Mrs Fenn asked if they wanter her to phone the police but Gerry said they had been called, yet the call timed by the PJ was
10.41pm .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 26 Dec - 14:59

It's the thursday I find very interesting.

Mrs fenn stated that she heard nothing from the Apt below, the mccanns....not even a door slamming.

Three children and you don't hear a thing from the apt below.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 26 Dec - 15:01

And didn't mrs fenn state that the child stopped crying immediately.....a child doesn't do that when she has been sobbing hysterically for over an hour.....she winds down, gradually.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 26 Dec - 15:33

kitti wrote:It's the thursday I find very interesting.

Mrs fenn stated that she heard nothing from the Apt below, the mccanns....not even a door slamming.

Three children and you don't hear a thing from the apt below.

Which backs up the possibility that all the kids (except Maddie who underwent a separate fate) were elsewhere, probably in the Payne`s larger apartment with Dianne Webster and/or baby monitor in place. No wonder the McCanns made up the story about Maddie saying her and Sean were crying on the Wednesday night - Sean was not even there. And Maddie was not going to be there much longer either.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Dec - 16:22

kitti wrote:And didn't mrs fenn state that the child stopped crying immediately.....a child doesn't do that when she has been sobbing hysterically for over an hour.....she winds down, gradually.

They don't often stop with a bang.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 26 Dec - 17:11

Panda wrote:
fred wrote:Kate very kindly told Mrs Fenn to eff off in her book. Nice classy lady. Kate, that is not Mrs F!

Hi fred, I"m afraid that Textusa blog was too long and complicated for me to take in. One thing I noticed was the Article suppoasedly appeared in the
Sun in 2007? Yet the photos were taken in 2008 ....or have I got it all wrong. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  294124
DateTime - 2008-04-17T15:50:41+01.....this was taken from the photographers Camera.

I believe Mrs Fenn , she had no reason to make this up and was in fact annoyed with the Press one day for hounding her and said she knew nothing but
this was obviously to get them off her back. I don"t think it was the first time that Madeleine cried and maybe Mrs Fenn complained to the OC.

Mrs Fenn was hounded by the press as I suppose a lot of other people were. She put a note on her door saying that she wouldn't answer any questions from the press, but they still hounded her. It is rumoured that she was so alarmed by the crying in the downstairs apartment that she got her niece (who lived in the next village) to 'phone up the OC reception to complain, and it was rumoured that that was the night the McCanns were brought back from Chaplins Bar (behind the church) as the children were so upset. How true that is? No one knows. Ian, her nephew has also denied the reports that Gerry apologised to him after the treatment of his aunt, he said no one from the Mccanns have ever contacted him to apologise.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Dec - 17:19

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:

Mrs Fenn was hounded by the press as I suppose a lot of other people were. She put a note on her door saying that she wouldn't answer any questions from the press, but they still hounded her. It is rumoured that she was so alarmed by the crying in the downstairs apartment that she got her niece (who lived in the next village) to 'phone up the OC reception to complain, and it was rumoured that that was the night the McCanns were brought back from Chaplins Bar (behind the church) as the children were so upset. How true that is? No one knows. Ian, her nephew has also denied the reports that Gerry apologised to him after the treatment of his aunt, he said no one from the Mccanns have ever contacted him to apologise.

Au contraire, someone knows ................ but who? And were the PJ able to check this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 27 Dec - 10:38

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Dec - 11:14

Oh HiDeHo......that video is heartbreaking. I hope it is on YouTube and the McCanns see it. Well done. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Icon_flower
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 27 Dec - 11:24

Panda wrote:Oh HiDeHo......that video is heartbreaking. I hope it is on YouTube and the McCanns see it. Well done. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Icon_flower

Thanks Panda! It was one of the first videos I did back in May. I highly suspect the Mc's are well aware of my videos, and if they aren't then they are missing out! Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  192282

This is my Youtube Channel with more than 40 videos now!

HiDeHo4 YouTube Channel Videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/HiDeHo4/videos
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Dec - 11:44

HiDeHo wrote:
Panda wrote:Oh HiDeHo......that video is heartbreaking. I hope it is on YouTube and the McCanns see it. Well done. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Icon_flower

Thanks Panda! It was one of the first videos I did back in May. I highly suspect the Mc's are well aware of my videos, and if they aren't then they are missing out! Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  192282

This is my Youtube Channel with more than 40 videos now!

HiDeHo4 YouTube Channel Videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/HiDeHo4/videos

Thanks, Iv"e seen the ones you have posted on here , will check out the others. With all the legal action the Mcanns have taken, even to manipulating
facebook, I wonder they havn"t commanded youtube to ban them. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  BelEddie Tue 27 Dec - 21:13

I spent a fair bit of time perusing the blog of textusa and am of the opinion the writer is barking . If you click on the addy and look to the right hand side under TextusaTheory it makes for some head shaking reading.
BelEddie
BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 27 Dec - 21:40

BelEddie wrote:I spent a fair bit of time perusing the blog of textusa and am of the opinion the writer is barking . If you click on the addy and look to the right hand side under TextusaTheory it makes for some head shaking reading.

Textusa may or may not be "barking" but it doesn't mean that Mrs Fenn is not a crucial witness in the McCann fairy story. No wonder Kate was so proudly abusing and insulting her in her book as she does that to those she fears.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Dec - 23:44

BelEddie wrote:I spent a fair bit of time perusing the blog of textusa and am of the opinion the writer is barking . If you click on the addy and look to the right hand side under TextusaTheory it makes for some head shaking reading.

Like you, I found it hard going trying to make sense of Textusa"s blog, Facing the apartments it"s obvious the end ones are ground and first Floor. To be
fair other other articles by this blogger have been informed.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 28 Dec - 0:32

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/mrs-fenn-british-press-its-all-rubbish.html
Mrs. Fenn "The British press: it's all rubbish!

Jornal da Noite SIC 22-08-2007
see Mrs. Fenn statement at 01'20''

Daily express - Saturday August 18,2007: "A British widow has come forward with new information which could help Portuguese detectives solve the mystery of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance, the Daily Express can reveal.

Ex-pat Pamela Fenn, who is in her 70’s, has told police she has three "bombshell" clues she believes could be vital to the inquiry."

Daily Express - Thursday August 30,2007: "Mrs Fenn, 81, told the police that two nights before the incident she heard a little girl loudly crying, “Daddy, daddy” in the apartment.

She said the crying had lasted for some time, but stopped when the McCanns returned to the apartment after dinner."

Sunday Mirror - 23/09/2007: "A key witness in the Madeleine McCann case yesterday DENIED telling cops that she heard the family screaming and arguing.

Pamela Fenn, 81, who lives above the Praia da Luz apartment Madeleine vanished from, supposedly said she heard the four-year-old "scream for four hours" the night before."

Daily Mail - 19th August 2007 : Among them will be ex-pat Pamela Fenn, a widow in her 70s. She claims she "scared off" an intruder who had broken into her apartment in the days before the McCanns arrived to stay in the holiday flat directly below her.

Mrs Fenn has told friends she heard a noise as she watched television and found a man escaping through her bedroom window. Her niece, who was staying with her, also saw the man.

Like many others, I fail to get the real point of the blog, but if the comment at the end is suggesting that Mars Fenn did not live in that apartment above the McCanns I think the above video proves otherwise...in my opinion anyway.

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2011/03/mysteries-of-non-cryptic-photograph.html
But then why say it was taken from the apartment above from where it was?

Unless… no, it's silly. You really want to read it? Well, YOU asked for it... what if the apartment above the McCanns, where the picture was taken, ISN'T WHERE Mrs Fenn lives? Then, Mr Thompson, who used effectively an unoccupied apartment take the photo, but, after taking it, was later reminded back at the office by someone that in that particular apartment was supposed to live a lovely elderly lady that showed the world how mean the McCanns were, and so had quickly to change the caption of the photo to “AS SEEN FROM AN APARTMENT TWO FLOORS ABOVE THE ONE MADELEINE McCANN WENT MISSING”.

Now, I’m rather being silly, aren’t I?

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Ripmrsfenn-1

Last edited by HiDeHo on Wed 28 Dec - 0:54; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 28 Dec - 0:51

Thanks HiDeHO

See why we can"t trust the Press???? Three different versions of the same story. !!! The Daily Mail was the nearest, Mrs Fenn was in her 70's.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 28 Dec - 10:01

I have kno doubt that Mrs Fenn has lodge her statements/evidence with her solicitor/PJ lawyers especially if she new she didn't have long to live, however relieved certain people will be that she has passed away, imo Mrs Fenn ain't going away however hard Kate trys to discredit her in her book.
Mrs Fenn will be looking down helping with the proceedings from above Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  25346

RIP Dear Mrs Fenn Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  Icon_flower
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 28 Dec - 21:58

Thanks everyone for explaining for me! she definitly was key as she throws their time line out of sync!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next