Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

+17
gillyspot
marxman
tigger
duncanmac
fred
matthew
ann_chovey
Annabel
kitti
kathybelle
Christine
Loopdaloop
Lillyofthevalley
HiDeHo
BelEddie
Oldartform
Bobsy
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

Post  Panda Mon 23 Jan - 14:15

ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:
Annabel wrote:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23407950-madeleine-and-the-missing-hour-how-often-did-the-mccanns-check-on-their-children.do

In a further twist, locals now claim that Madeleine did not always settle well. One evening they allege she ran away into the paths between the apartments, hiding for half an hour when it was time for bed.

I am in awe of you Annabel and ann_chovey. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 294124See, I do have quite a good memory but don"t know how to find stuff....mucho gracias.

Hi Panda Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 306321

there was another similar report, unavailable now, which stated neighbours heard KM calling 'Maddie' for 20 minutes or so as the child was hiding. No mention of Gerry's voice.

Thanks ann_chovey, I"m sure I read somewhere that it was David Payne who found her hiding in the bushes...Gerry was too busy playing Tennis,or
looking after the twins.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

Post  fred Mon 23 Jan - 15:58

Panda wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:
Annabel wrote:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23407950-madeleine-and-the-missing-hour-how-often-did-the-mccanns-check-on-their-children.do

In a further twist, locals now claim that Madeleine did not always settle well. One evening they allege she ran away into the paths between the apartments, hiding for half an hour when it was time for bed.

I am in awe of you Annabel and ann_chovey. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 294124See, I do have quite a good memory but don"t know how to find stuff....mucho gracias.

there was another similar report, unavailable now, which stated neighbours heard KM calling 'Maddie' for 20 minutes or so as the child was hiding. No mention of Gerry's voice.

Thanks ann_chovey, I"m sure I read somewhere that it was David Payne who found her hiding in the bushes...Gerry was too busy playing Tennis,or
looking after the twins.

Hope he wasn't playing park my lorry in your car park with her!!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 23 Jan - 16:28

matthew wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:So much for Healy claiming she never used the diminutive name "Maddie" and preferred her given name to be used.

Just why would she lie about this?it must be for a good reason...i know liverpudlians & if they could shorten a name...they will

Absolutley correct Matt.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 23 Jan - 16:31

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Panda wrote:
Annabel wrote:

looking after the twins.

Hope he wasn't playing park my lorry in your car park with her!!!

Hi fred, I only just realised what you meant. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 31 Jan - 9:03

Panda wrote:Thanks Annabel.....The lady I travelled to Gatwickwith, living in Faro who turned out to be a friend of Mrs Fenn friend said, the Ocean Staff had called
out the McCanns from the Tapas Bar more than once because of children crying in 5a, so Gerry's "it felt like dining in your garden " was rubbish.

Hi Panda, this is very interesting. Was the Tapas bar staff calling out to mccanns about their children crying on the night of 1st May only or generally on most nights? I assume that the children could be heard crying from apartment 5a from the Tapas bar? This is quite important info (did she say anything else), do you trust the lady you travelled with to be telling you the truth? Thanks
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 31 Jan - 9:29

duncanmac wrote:
matthew wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:So much for Healy claiming she never used the diminutive name "Maddie" and preferred her given name to be used.

Just why would she lie about this?it must be for a good reason...i know liverpudlians & if they could shorten a name...they will

Absolutley correct Matt.

Changing the name of a victim by the perpetrator is apparently a common occurrence.
Recently: 'Baby Lisa' in the US, is a good example, always called Lisa until she disappeared. It allows the criminal to distance themselves from the fact.

Also if a parent is cross with a child, the common name isn't used, Ronnie will be told "Ronald, come here" - big trouble for Ronnie.

Pat Brown has commented on this habit and it tends to be only the ones who know what's happened or have been complicit, everybody else in the family will still call the victim by the commonly used name.

The Madeleine/Maddie annoys me immensely, it allows the Ms to show how thoughtful they are of the wishes of their child whilst we only have their word for the insistence on her name.
It re-enforces the advertising campaign as well of course.
As we're onto names, I always found it weird that Gerry was listed on the first two timelines (written by ROB) as Gerald. Already working on being posh?

Last edited by tigger on Tue 31 Jan - 11:24; edited 1 time in total
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 31 Jan - 9:45

gerald referred to Madeleine as Maddie on his Friends Reunited page back in 2005 when the twins were born!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 31 Jan - 9:57

jd16 wrote:
Panda wrote:Thanks Annabel.....The lady I travelled to Gatwickwith, living in Faro who turned out to be a friend of Mrs Fenn friend said, the Ocean Staff had called
out the McCanns from the Tapas Bar more than once because of children crying in 5a, so Gerry's "it felt like dining in your garden " was rubbish.

Hi Panda, this is very interesting. Was the Tapas bar staff calling out to mccanns about their children crying on the night of 1st May only or generally on most nights? I assume that the children could be heard crying from apartment 5a from the Tapas bar? This is quite important info (did she say anything else), do you trust the lady you travelled with to be telling you the truth? Thanks

Hi jd16, apparently the OC reception were called by Residents reporting the crying, the lady did not specify how often.We do know from an OC Barman
that the Tapas Group stayed drinking at the Bar until 11.45pm one night and he was supposed to finish his shift at 11.30pm. There is a petition on one
of the threads which I have signed, it"s a good idea and already over 900 of the 2,000 signatures required. If you havn"t signed already get your pen out. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 31 Jan - 10:25

Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:

Hi jd16, apparently the OC reception were called by Residents reporting the crying, the lady did not specify how often.We do know from an OC Barman
that the Tapas Group stayed drinking at the Bar until 11.45pm one night and he was supposed to finish his shift at 11.30pm. There is a petition on one
of the threads which I have signed, it"s a good idea and already over 900 of the 2,000 signatures required. If you havn"t signed already get your pen out. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 25346

Thanks Panda. Pens out at the ready! If residents were reporting the crying then this suggests more than one person, and enough crying for a number of people to call reception is quite alarming imo. There are plenty of very serious questions to be asked of the mccanns & their cronies if this is the case. I am trying to get into my head a likely scenario of truthful events before reading the statements again concerning May 1st which is why I asked. I remember reading one statement from the manager of the Millennium club which she says that on the 2nd night there was lots of crying from T9 children, and I am forming a picture from different sources of information that the children did seem to be crying an awful lot and quite regularly. Don't know exactly what this says right now but it is worth noting
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 31 Jan - 10:36

Sounds like a holiday from hell! Crying children,
sickness, neglectful behaviour, abandoned, tired.
bored, routines upset, bad weather, no buggies,
lack of hygiene, dirty nappies, dark rooms......
poor poor kids!
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 31 Jan - 10:50

marxman wrote:Sounds like a holiday from hell! Crying children,
poor poor kids!

Now come on marxman , the children were in the creche all day and every day, in total each day they spent about 4 hours from dawn to dusk with their parents so at least THEY enjoyed themselves. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 31 Jan - 11:01

Panda wrote:
poor poor kids!

Now come on marxman , the children were in the creche all day and every day, in total each day they spent about 4 hours from dawn to dusk with their parents so at least THEY enjoyed themselves. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 294124

Hi Panda, but what kind of creshe allows children who have been up all night
with vomiting and diahorrea anywhere near their place?
Unless it has all been BS, Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 25346 or bull-diahorrea!!
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 31 Jan - 11:03

Panda wrote:

4 hours? as much as that!!! Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 25346
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 31 Jan - 11:10

jd16 wrote:
Panda wrote:

4 hours? as much as that!!! Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 25346

KM: "It was OUR holiday too" ........ 'scuse me but.. no shit Sherlock!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 31 Jan - 11:10

marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:
poor poor kids!

Unless it has all been BS, Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 25346 or bull-diahorrea!!

Wasn"t the O'Briens child ill at night? Dad was called by Jane and left a half eaten steak which the Cook kept warm for him.He returned about 9.50pm
to the Tapas Bar and the Group had finished their dinner.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 31 Jan - 11:14

jd16/pennylane

It waas apparently Gerry who said "it was our holiday too.". Was this the same holiday where Kate says in her bewk that they took the children out for
an ice=cream?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 31 Jan - 11:20

Panda wrote:jd16/pennylane

It was apparently Gerry who said "it was our holiday too.". Was this the same holiday where Kate says in her bewk that they took the children out for
an ice=cream?

Oh dear was it Panda? It's hard to tell where one narcissist ends and the other begins sometimes! Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 294124

Last edited by pennylane on Tue 31 Jan - 11:58; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 31 Jan - 11:23

Panda wrote:
marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:
poor poor kids!

Wasn"t the O'Briens child ill at night? Dad was called by Jane and left a half eaten steak which the Cook kept warm for him.He returned about 9.50pm

Seems based on what the T9 have said, quite a few
adults and kids had the 'scoots' whilst on holiday.
I just don't believe it. Too many in too short of time.
So, me thinks its all to cover up a strange smell and
also to allow for being absent when they should be
present.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 31 Jan - 11:25

It waas apparently Gerry who said "it was our holiday too.". Was this the same holiday where Kate says in her bewk that they took the children out for
an ice=cream?

Wow! those kids were really spoilt weren't they! I can't get my head around the fact that they left their kids in creche all day, yet at nights they didn't want to leave them with the same nannies as suddenly they were now 'strangers'!

I think there were quite a few occasions which the Tapas staff had to keep members of the T9 meals warm
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 31 Jan - 11:28

According to Gerry "You know, it was such a relaxing holiday. In fact as a family unit, up until that night, I know for friends who were here and certainly for us, it was as good a holiday as we have had with the children – up until that point." WITH THE CHILDREN???
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 31 Jan - 11:46

pennylane wrote:

It was apparently Gerry who said "it was our holiday too.". Was this the same holiday where Kate says in her bewk that they took the children out for
an ice=cream?

Oh dear was it Panda? It's hard to tell where one narcissist begins and the other ends sometimes! Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 294124

Hi Pennylane, do you remember in the dim and distant past when Kate was the mouse who just let gerry do all the talking and she looked at him with awe??? Well now that she is a famous Authoress Kate is the one who does the talking and Gerry justs sits there . Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 25346

Last edited by Panda on Tue 31 Jan - 11:55; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 31 Jan - 11:54

marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:
marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:
poor poor kids!

Seems based on what the T9 have said, quite a few
adults and kids had the 'scoots' whilst on holiday.
I just don't believe it. Too many in too short of time.
So, me thinks its all to cover up a strange smell and
also to allow for being absent when they should be
present.

Hi marxman, Moura, a Detective of US / Portugese descent was hired by CBS to go to PDL and find out what happened, there were 5 videos in all , I lost
them when my Computer crashed a while ago. Basically, he said because he could speak Portugese, he was able to chat to the OC Staff who were fed
up with the Brits hanging around all the time. He was told that the Tapas 9 newver checked on their children as often as they said , making it easier for
an abduction which is what he thinks happened.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 31 Jan - 12:15

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:

an ice=cream?

Oh dear was it Panda? It's hard to tell where one narcissist ends and the other begins sometimes! Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 294124

Hi Pennylane, do you remember in the dim and distant past when Kate was the mouse who just let gerry do all the talking and she looked at him with awe??? Well now that she is a famous Authoress Kate is the one who does the talking and Gerry justs sits there . Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 25346

Hello Panda, Yes I certainly do remember. I think also her gaffs when she did attempt to weigh in, made it prudent for her to say as little as possible for the sake of the façade. You could certainly see Gerry's eyes darting nervously backwards and forwards whenever his mrs had the spotlight on her. But nowadays, having had so many rehearsals, she's become an old pro at the game, and can expertly (cough) talk... with as many teeth as she has in her mouth!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 31 Jan - 13:24

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:

an ice=cream?

Hello Panda, Yes I certainly do remember. I think also her gaffs when she did attempt to weigh in, made it prudent for her to say as little as possible for the sake of the façade. You could certainly see Gerry's eyes darting nervously backwards and forwards whenever his mrs had the spotlight on her. But nowadays, having had so many rehearsals, she's become an old pro at the game, and can expertly (cough) talk... with as many teeth as she has in her mouth!

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 23324 Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 3 Empty Gerry McCann snooping around a Witness: Mrs Pamela Fenn.

Post  Autumn Tue 31 Jan - 13:29

Gerry McCann snooping around a Witness: Mrs Pamela Fenn.
Olga Craig and her poison pen, while drooling and fawning over the McCanns ...released some very interesting information that Kate chose not to place in her book, and I am sure Gerry McCann was sure no one would ever discover, the fact that he under the pretence of an apology visited with Mrs. Pamela Fenn, or as some might see it, interfering with a witness.

We now know exactly what the McCanns thought of Mrs Fenn and I am sure just as Kate has her spies in Portugal informing her of every breath taken by Gonçalo Amaral , there will be those happy to inform Ian Fenn of Kates words and her blatant smearing of Ian's now dead mother.

I hope Ian during the libel trial you too are called and that you have the chance to speak on behalf of your mother and right the wrong the McCanns have caused by smearing your mothers good name. Ian , I think may have realized by now, McCann was being anything but 'incredibly kind'....he was snooping, trying to find out what else Mrs.Fenn knew.

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/06/gerry-mccann-snooping-around-witness.html

Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next