Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

+17
gillyspot
marxman
tigger
duncanmac
fred
matthew
ann_chovey
Annabel
kitti
kathybelle
Christine
Loopdaloop
Lillyofthevalley
HiDeHo
BelEddie
Oldartform
Bobsy
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

Post  jd16 Tue 31 Jan - 13:34

Autumn wrote:
Gerry McCann snooping around a Witness: Mrs Pamela Fenn.
Olga Craig and her poison pen, while drooling and fawning over the McCanns ...released some very interesting information that Kate chose not to place in her book, and I am sure Gerry McCann was sure no one would ever discover, the fact that he under the pretence of an apology visited with Mrs. Pamela Fenn, or as some might see it, interfering with a witness.

We now know exactly what the McCanns thought of Mrs Fenn and I am sure just as Kate has her spies in Portugal informing her of every breath taken by Gonçalo Amaral , there will be those happy to inform Ian Fenn of Kates words and her blatant smearing of Ian's now dead mother.

I hope Ian during the libel trial you too are called and that you have the chance to speak on behalf of your mother and right the wrong the McCanns have caused by smearing your mothers good name. Ian , I think may have realized by now, McCann was being anything but 'incredibly kind'....he was snooping, trying to find out what else Mrs.Fenn knew.

I am hoping for this too

The mccanns (and their pro supporters) number 1 tactic is to smear the ones who can cause their fairytale to be exposed, which they did right from the start
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4