Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S

+4
pennylane
NoStone
gillyspot
mara thon
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Empty Re: Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S

Post  Panda Thu 29 Dec - 18:35

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
chrissie1 wrote:I dont know how long they have had it, but its in hardback, i told the little horrors they had just given k&g their money, i dont think they found that funny

Hi chrissie 1 , I think the Paperback came out about September, so Transworld realised pretty soon that it was not going to be a Bestseller for very long.

I haven't seen the paperback anywhere!

ETA: According to Amazon the paperback will be available on April 26th 2012.

It is available AnnaEsse....retailing at £9.99 I have seen it but can"t remember where. Amazon are not the the most efficient, remember they advertised the Paperback before it"s time and said amaral"s book was available in English when it wasn"t.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Empty Re: Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S

Post  Guest Thu 29 Dec - 18:48

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
chrissie1 wrote:I dont know how long they have had it, but its in hardback, i told the little horrors they had just given k&g their money, i dont think they found that funny

Hi chrissie 1 , I think the Paperback came out about September, so Transworld realised pretty soon that it was not going to be a Bestseller for very long.

I haven't seen the paperback anywhere!

ETA: According to Amazon the paperback will be available on April 26th 2012.

It is available AnnaEsse....retailing at £9.99 I have seen it but can"t remember where. Amazon are not the the most efficient, remember they advertised the Paperback before it"s time and said amaral"s book was available in English when it wasn"t.

Oh, how I wish it were.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 29 Dec - 18:52

AnnaEsse, I just checked out WHSmith, this is what I found......maybe it was the Hardback selling at £9.99 ?I remember seeing the Book in Sept. when I was at Jersey Airport and it was £9.99 and rated 7th maybe that"s what made me think it was in Paperback.

Madeleine:
Our Daughter's Disappearance and the Continuing Search for Her

Kate
McCann

RRP £7.99 Saving £1.92 (24%)

£6.07

Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Deloption_1Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Deloption_4Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Deloption_2Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Deloption_3Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Deloption_5Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Deloption_6

Format: Paperback

Availability: Pre-order
- released on 26th Apr 2012

Click
image to zoom
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sale of Kate"s Book in the U.S - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2