Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washed up?Dr Roberts

+15
AnnaEsse
Badboy
Bobsy
matthew
Forensicist
almostgothic
Velvet
Claudia79
blossom45
Panda
NoStone
ann_chovey
Keela
gillyspot
Annabel
19 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 6 Empty Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  T4two Mon 9 Jan - 9:21

Loopdaloop wrote:
T4two wrote:
Loopdaloop: I really can't understand the wallet issue though. Perhaps he thought cadavar scent could have been transferred to it?

To fabricate a reason for cancelling the cards - it's the first thing one does when they are stolen? Why cancel the cards? Because they were used to make purchases which could be incriminating?

I've got you! I had a mind block.

With so much info out there, it happens. I have the same problem with the tea stain on the pyjamas. If it had been a blood stain - why bother to wash it out or hide it? In fact why mention it at all? According to Dr. Roberts, there just wasn't enough time to wash them that day - so, assuming it's all a fabrication - what is the reason? More 'proof' that Madeleine was still alive on that day?

Last edited by T4two on Mon 9 Jan - 14:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6