Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washed up?Dr Roberts

+15
AnnaEsse
Badboy
Bobsy
matthew
Forensicist
almostgothic
Velvet
Claudia79
blossom45
Panda
NoStone
ann_chovey
Keela
gillyspot
Annabel
19 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 Empty Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Claudia79 Sun 8 Jan - 16:51

Forensicist wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Forensicist wrote:Point taken.

Why did Gerry McCann tell the Leveson Inquiry, under oath, that he strongly believes in freedom of speech and doesn't have a problem with theories on the internet?

Was he lying?

You'll have to ask Gerry McCann.

I think Lord Justice Levinson already did. If GM tries to sue anyone for libel in future, the defence lawyer need only cross-examine him on his statements to Levinson. I hope Dr Amaral is reading this, his defence team...

But KM didn't say that. So she will sue on GM's behalf, naturally...

They are more slippery than a greased eel, and that is a FACT. Lies and more conflicting lies, all on record. Perjury to Levinson - KM "There were NO bodily fluids in the car..."

GA has more important things to do than spend his time online reading fora.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 16:54

Claudia79 wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Why did Gerry McCann tell the Leveson Inquiry, under oath, that he strongly believes in freedom of speech and doesn't have a problem with theories on the internet?

Was he lying?

I think Lord Justice Levinson already did. If GM tries to sue anyone for libel in future, the defence lawyer need only cross-examine him on his statements to Levinson. I hope Dr Amaral is reading this, his defence team...

They are more slippery than a greased eel, and that is a FACT. Lies and more conflicting lies, all on record. Perjury to Levinson - KM "There were NO bodily fluids in the car..."

That's not what I've heard, and I did mention his defence team, and if they don't bring up the statements Gerry made to Levinson, they are in the wrong job! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 8 Jan - 16:59

Forensicist wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Was he lying?

That's not what I've heard, and I did mention his defence team, and if they don't bring up the statements Gerry made to Levinson, they are in the wrong job! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124

Then you've heard wrong. And his defence team don't have to read fora to be aware of what Gerry McCann and the members of Team McCann say.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Jan - 17:18

I seem to remember a U.K. Detective Agency employed by the McCanns before Metodo 3......it"s mental block time again Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124

Anyway, I"m sure one of you will remember. The reason I mention it is because apparently Kate referred to the "Mummy why didn"t you
come."......in a Statement given to this Agency and they were the ones who made it public, probably miffed because Metodo 3 took over.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 8 Jan - 17:24

CONTROL RISKS?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 17:24

Claudia79 wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Then you've heard wrong. And his defence team don't have to read fora to be aware of what Gerry McCann and the members of Team McCann say.

Right, G Amaral never looks at the internet... Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124

Read the above I said 'hope' - from what I've heard about GA's lawyers so far, they are not exactly a bunch of Clarence Darrows...

(See all the Blacksmith and Martins posts for starters...)
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :
Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 17:30

Badboy wrote:CONTROL RISKS?

I was reading about all the 'detectives' employed last night, written by Mr Whitehouse. You couldn't find a bigger shower if you tried! Several doing long jail terms, Halligen (Oakley, raked in half a mil I think, achieved nothing...) in the USA, need to read the article really...

From the madeline Foundation...

A. Control Risks Group 1
B. Metodo 3 2
C. Claims that a Metodo 3 senior investigator was a criminal 5
D.
Metodo 3 and a strange Portuguese lawyer, Marcos Alexandre Aragão Correia 6
E The Mark Hollingsworth article in the ‘Evening Standard’ 13
F Red Defence 14
G Red Defence International mutates into Oakley International 17
H. The involvement of Brian Kennedy in co-ordinating the private investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance 18
I. Oakley International 25
J. ‘A crack team of 12 senior detectives’ 28
K Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley 28
L. Summary
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 17:36

Read the above I said 'hope' - from what I've heard about GA's lawyers so far, they are not exactly a bunch of Clarence Darrows...

I 'hope' Dr Amaral's lawyers at least have read these TWO articles too...

The McCanns' testimony to the Leveson inquiry has afforded, among other things, two quite different instances of Gerry McCann's preparedness to mislead as far as 'evidence' is concerned. Although the subject matter differs in each case, what they have in common is a verbal tactic which quite deliberately attempts to lead the listener to a false conclusion. I have previously discussed the one, the Blacksmith Bureau the other. The episodes in question concern (a) the McCanns contract with Transworld publishers and (b) their relationship (or otherwise) with the PCC.
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Jan - 18:01

Hi Forencicist,

Correia is a Lawyer representing Cipriana and nothing to do with the McCanns.

Red Defence/Oakley international was a one man outfit that Halligen bragged would trace Madeleine through the latest technology was
paid £300,000 and the last we knew he was languishing in a U.K. Jail awaiting extradition to the U.S.. His field was money laundering as
was Metodo 3 who complained they never received the figure quoted in the U.K. Press.

Control Risk it is rumoured were actually employed by HMG to enter Morocco using Madeleine"s disappearance as a cover . They were looking for one particular but the name I"m thinking of had two names. .........Associates, or International maybe.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 18:31

Panda wrote:Hi Forencicist,

Red Defence/Oakley international was a one man outfit that Halligen bragged would trace Madeleine through the latest technology was
paid £300,000 and the last we knew he was languishing in a U.K. Jail awaiting extradition to the U.S.. His field was money laundering as
was Metodo 3 who complained they never received the figure quoted in the U.K. Press.

Control Risk it is rumoured were actually employed by HMG to enter Morocco using Madeleine"s disappearance as a cover . They were looking for one particular but the name I"m thinking of had two names. .........Associates, or International maybe.

Hi,

Yes I know about the psychic (lol) lawyer! Didn't know about CRisks and Morroco. Why didn't they just get a plane? Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124 But like our MI6 and SAS boys getting caught in Libya, all they to do was fly to Tripoli and present themselves to whoever was in charge at the time! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124

I know Halligen was in Belmarsh (20 months was it?), but I think I read recently he was already extradited to the USA and in jail - dunno what sentence he got. Yes I know all about the money laundering, I think you will find out that the 'tecs were picked by the same folks that set up the MM Fund Ltd. Inc. (tm) All Rights Reserved etc. etc etc.

Anyhoos before Anna comes along and whacks me again saying this is all 'off topic' I've decided to move on. It is clear after my one hour to write post was (similarities between the JonBenet Ramsey case and this one) sent off to the gulag, and got barely one reply, and was labeled as spam, that thinking outside of the box is not allowed here.

I think people should be allowed to run with things (within reason) as there are weird connections in this case, VERY weird connections, all over the place.

And if you are not allowed to run with your thoughts as a Mod perceives it as off topic and spam, then there is no point continuing here, for me.

So good luck all with the hunt, let's all hope and pray little Maddie gets the justice she deserves.

Adios, and all the best to the forum.

Cheers!

F

Anna, I would be grateful if you would unsubscribe me and delete my 100 posts, thank you.
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 18:54

Forensicist wrote:

Anna, I would be grateful if you would unsubscribe me and delete my 100 posts, thank you.

Goodbye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 18:57

Quite. The vast majority of posters seem to get by without the trouble that Forensicist generated for himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 8 Jan - 19:36

Forensicist wrote:

Hi,

Yes I know about the psychic (lol) lawyer! Didn't know about CRisks and Morroco. Why didn't they just get a plane? Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124 But like our MI6 and SAS boys getting caught in Libya, all they to do was fly to Tripoli and present themselves to whoever was in charge at the time! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124

I know Halligen was in Belmarsh (20 months was it?), but I think I read recently he was already extradited to the USA and in jail - dunno what sentence he got. Yes I know all about the money laundering, I think you will find out that the 'tecs were picked by the same folks that set up the MM Fund Ltd. Inc. (tm) All Rights Reserved etc. etc etc.

Anyhoos before Anna comes along and whacks me again saying this is all 'off topic' I've decided to move on. It is clear after my one hour to write post was (similarities between the JonBenet Ramsey case and this one) sent off to the gulag, and got barely one reply, and was labeled as spam, that thinking outside of the box is not allowed here.

I think people should be allowed to run with things (within reason) as there are weird connections in this case, VERY weird connections, all over the place.

I THINK YOU SHOULD STAY.
THEY ARE WEIRD CONNECTIONS IN THIS CASE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Jan - 20:01

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Quite. The vast majority of posters seem to get by without the trouble that Forensicist generated for himself.

Hi NBY,

I only responded to one of F"s post once and she leaves Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 25346 Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 25346

She did make a nonsense of her list though.

They were looking for one particular person. Hollingsworth sounds familiar but the name I"m thinking of had two names. .........Associates, or International maybe.

I made a mistake on the post and it should have read like the above, any ideas anyone.???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jan - 20:17

Forensicist wrote:

Hi,

And if you are not allowed to run with your thoughts as a Mod perceives it as off topic and spam, then there is no point continuing here, for me.

So good luck all with the hunt, let's all hope and pray little Maddie gets the justice she deserves.

Cheers!

F

I'm afraid I can't unsubscribe you. Only admin can do that. I can ban you if you'd like. I shall retain all of your posts pour encourager les autres!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 20:55

AnnaEsse wrote:
Forensicist wrote:

Hi,

Cheers!

F

I'm afraid I can't unsubscribe you. Only admin can do that. I can ban you if you'd like. I shall retain all of your posts pour encourager les autres!

Noooo, please don't ban me, too humiliating, bit like Platinum and the difference between resignation and early retirement! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 23324

OK, 2nd thoughts I'll stick around, my main 'beef' is really that as BADBOY (and I'm sure everyone else) also knows, these weird 'coincidences' just do not add up at all, there are probably hundreds that I have come across in my reading, especially the 'who are friends with who' or 'who are freemasons with who' or 'who works for who' or 'who is linked to who (ref companies, think tanks, quangos, corporations etc) - I just think if the mods are too strict on insisting that threads stay 'on topic' that will limit progress IMHO. What may seem like a diatribe or spam to a mod, may contains absolute nuggets to me. I've noticed that the whole forum is split into logical lists of things, but these backwaters are often not visited very much, and all the action happens on just a few. I don't know what the answer is TBH.

Cheers!

F
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 20:58

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Quite. The vast majority of posters seem to get by without the trouble that Forensicist generated for himself.

Don't worry about me, I could start a fight in a phone box (on my own...) Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 23324
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 20:59

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Forensicist wrote:

Goodbye.

Hello.
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 20:59

Panda wrote:

Hi NBY,

I only responded to one of F"s post once and she leaves Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 25346 Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 25346

She did make a nonsense of her list though.

They were looking for one particular person. Hollingsworth sounds familiar but the name I"m thinking of had two names. .........Associates, or International maybe.

I made a mistake on the post and it should have read like the above, any ideas anyone.???

No offence intended Panda! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 25346
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Sun 8 Jan - 21:02

Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 306321 forensicist,
i'm just speaking for myself here,
but i enjoy reading your posts,
they seem well thought out and well written,
it would be a shame if you where to go.
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 21:12

Badboy wrote:
Forensicist wrote:

Hi,

I THINK YOU SHOULD STAY.
THEY ARE WEIRD CONNECTIONS IN THIS CASE

Yes, amazingly weird ones, I think I am going to start compiling a DID YOU KNOW list about them, for example here's one...

Phillip Edmonds, cousin of Margaret Hodge (who if I am right was the minister in charge of the Baby P case, did nothing about Holly Grieg, did nothing about Jersey, just IMHO was the totally wrong woman for the job, do some simple digging on this woman and paedophilia, see below) was at the resort and mysteriously scarpered back to the UK on the 2nd May 2007, and didn't check out properly - just left in a very big hurry...

Another VERY well connected man did the same thing... forget his name, Weinberger, was it?

So what happened to frighten them off on or around the 2nd of May, to make them cut short their holiday?

Margaret Hodge MBE MP (née Oppenheimer; born 8 September 1944), also known as Lady Hodge by virtue of her husband's knighthood, is a British Labour politician, who has been the Member of Parliament for Barking since 1994. She was the first Minister for Children in 2003...

Under new guidelines to judges, paedophiles who abuse children of 12 or under(!) could get reduced sentences if they can show that their victims "consented" to sex !

These guidelines, which are binding on crown courts in England and Wales, show the depths to which the legal system is this country has now sunk !

The idea that the law is there for the protection of the vulnerable, the innocent and the defenceless, has been thrown away to allow perverts who deliberately abuse vulnerable and defenceless children to get lighter sentences ! (Full story)

Is it a coincidence that a few months ago Chief Superintendant Clive Murray called for the age of consent to be reduced to 13, or that a few days before that Chief Constable Terry Grange said that paedophiles should not be called paedophiles ?

"In early 2003, British police began to close in on some top suspects in the Operation Ore investigation, including senior members of Blair's government. However, Blair issued a D-Notice, resulting in a gag order on the press from publishing any details of the investigation....Police also discovered links between British Labor government pedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from Belgium and Portugal..." (Full article here) (Another article)

In June 2003 Tony Blair appointed Margaret Hodge, who for several years blocked a police investigation into a paedophile ring operating in her own council, to the post of Minister for Children !
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 21:13

blossom45 wrote: Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 306321 forensicist,
i'm just speaking for myself here,
but i enjoy reading your posts,
they seem well thought out and well written,
it would be a shame if you where to go.

Thank you [blush] Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 306321
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 8 Jan - 21:57

Forensicist wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Forensicist wrote:

Right, G Amaral never looks at the internet... Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124

Are you really obtuse or just pretending? Did I say GA never looked at the internet? I said he didn't read fora. And yes, he currently has little time to look at the internet too.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 22:14

@Forensicist:

I'm so sorry, but I have read a lot of drivel over the past four, nearly five years, and from many points of view.

But I really cannot understand most of what you say at all.

Far too convoluted, rambling and free of context.

Simple points,well explained, are so much easier to assimilate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 22:31

The End Is Nigh wrote:@Forensicist:

I'm so sorry, but I have read a lot of drivel over the past four, nearly five years, and from many points of view.

But I really cannot understand most of what you say at all.

Far too convoluted, rambling and free of context.

Simple points,well explained, are so much easier to assimilate.

Especially when you are of the opinion that some of us are senile. An apology would be nice, BTW, but I won't be holding my breath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next