Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Leveson

+20
Lillyofthevalley
Chris
Lioned
cherry1
cass
jeanmonroe
AnnaEsse
interested
almostgothic
Claudia79
Justiceforallkids
Karen
amber
NoStone
frencheuropean
jd16
margaret
mahlersghost
gillyspot
LJC
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

More Leveson - Page 3 Empty Re: More Leveson

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 9 Feb - 14:13

intresting all this talk about journos being bullied have bren bonny and co etc not trashed the journos etc in this case??
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
More Leveson - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More Leveson - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 9 Feb - 15:02

Max Clifford specifically mentions Milly Dowler and the McCanns re : BIG STORIES! now talking about Robert Murat!
Clifford: PCC were no use to Robert Murat [accused of involvement in Madeline McCann disappearance] - were "nowhere on the horizon"

Last edited by Karen on Thu 9 Feb - 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
More Leveson - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More Leveson - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 9 Feb - 15:17

robert murat was close to sucide because of the press harrasment...... and im sure the online slurs by bonny and co etc and others!!!ie a saying he was a pedo etc!!!! and that he may have abducted maddie etc!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 9 Feb - 15:27

Oldartform wrote:
almostgothic wrote:11.16am: Jay asks about the News of the World's publication of Kate McCann's diary without her permission.

Edmondson says as he was friends with Mitchell. "I liked Mitchell a lot. I felt uneasy, but I did what I was told."

Brave man, admitting being friends with CM. Credibility sinks to zero.

Surely the enquiry needs to clarify where the permission to use Kates Diary came from? hopefully the Pink Ponce will be called as Lord Leveson himself stated that the issue needs resolution - the day the gruesome twosome testified (lied under oath)
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 9 Feb - 15:28

Karen wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
almostgothic wrote:11.16am: Jay asks about the News of the World's publication of Kate McCann's diary without her permission.

Edmondson says as he was friends with Mitchell. "I liked Mitchell a lot. I felt uneasy, but I did what I was told."

Surely the enquiry needs to clarify where the permission to use Kates Diary came from? hopefully the Pink Ponce will be called as Lord Leveson himself stated that the issue needs resolution - the day the gruesome twosome testified (lied under oath)

karen did you see what i said about robert it is shameful he only tried to help the mcanns!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 9 Feb - 15:29

Justiceforallkids wrote:robert murat was close to sucide because of the press harrasment...... and im sure the online slurs by bonny and co etc and others!!!ie a saying he was a pedo etc!!!! and that he may have abducted maddie etc!!!

Good point, JFAK: I wonder why McCarterruck don't go after those Internet nutters - after all it is not in anyone's interests to have false accusations bandied about in connection with Madeleine's disappearance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 9 Feb - 15:33

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:robert murat was close to sucide because of the press harrasment...... and im sure the online slurs by bonny and co etc and others!!!ie a saying he was a pedo etc!!!! and that he may have abducted maddie etc!!!

Good point, JFAK: I wonder why McCarterruck don't go after those Internet nutters - after all it is not in anyone's interests to have false accusations bandied about in connection with Madeleine's disappearance.

exactly and they cant deny it bonyn and co openly callled him a pedo etc on their forums we all saw it and to think robert was suicidual..........
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 9 Feb - 15:37

I do agree that Robert Murat was treated unfairly but I have always had this niggly feeling that he is more involved than he makes out:

The question to GM "do you know RM'"
GM answered "no comment"

More to Murat than meets the eye - I sincerely hope I am wrong and will apologise if I am.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 9 Feb - 15:39

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Karen wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

karen did you see what i said about robert it is shameful he only tried to help the mcanns!!!!!
- still have a feeling he is involved (in the aftermath)
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 9 Feb - 15:43

Karen wrote:I do agree that Robert Murat was treated unfairly but I have always had this niggly feeling that he is more involved than he makes out:

GM answered "no comment"

More to Murat than meets the eye - I sincerely hope I am wrong and will apologise if I am.

well yes but my point is the pros attack us for our views about the mcanns but yet they and the press treated robert so badly he considered suicde now that is low......no matter what ssomeone thinks of a person for someone to think about suicide etc is not right imo
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 9 Feb - 15:52

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Karen wrote:I do agree that Robert Murat was treated unfairly but I have always had this niggly feeling that he is more involved than he makes out:

GM answered "no comment"

well yes but my point is the pros attack us for our views about the mcanns but yet they and the press treated robert so badly he considered suicde now that is low......no matter what ssomeone thinks of a person for someone to think about suicide etc is not right imo

you are absolutely right hun? But I seriously wouldnt mind the fact the Tapa7 (8) lot and the gruesome twosome may be contemplating it!

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 Feb - 15:54

The Guardian has published it's email address, phone number etc so it would be a good idea to find the original article, published in Portugal before the NOTW article to show that Kate would have been made aware of the article by her Portugese Lawyer but no complaint was made , but it is obvious that they saw a chance to get money from the NOTW , Go on ,one of youi, give the Guardian something to report but ask for anonymity.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 9 Feb - 16:02

Karen wrote:

you are absolutely right hun? But I seriously wouldnt mind the fact the Tapa7 (8) lot and the gruesome twosome may be contemplating it!

No, no, no ............. that's the easy way out. It's imperative that Justice prevails and the Madeleine affair and all those culpable in it need to be brought before the Courts to answer for their actions (and inactions).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 9 Feb - 16:10

imo i wouldnt wish anyone to commit sucide...............
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 9 Feb - 17:17

Karen wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

GM answered "no comment"

I'm sorry, Karen, but that is a bit too much. In this forum no one wishes for anyone to commit suicide. We only wish justice and truth. And I hope these wishes are shared by all members of this forum.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 9 Feb - 19:09

almostgothic wrote:Leveson inquiry: Ian Edmondson contradicts Colin Myler evidence

Former News of the World news editor gives different version of events surrounding the publishing of Kate McCann's diaries

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/feb/09/leveson-inquiry-edmondson-contradicts-myler-evidence?newsfeed=true

Of course Edmondson has been hung out to dry by NI so I can't see why he would seek to do any of them any favours. Apparently his call to Mitchell was recorded so presumably a transcript will appear at some point.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 9 Feb - 20:28

Karen wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Karen wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

- still have a feeling he is involved (in the aftermath)
i feel rm was treated unfairly , but i have a gut instinct too what i dont know maybe he helped at the time not knowing all the facts of 3rd may wont say much more
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 10 Feb - 19:57

Clarence Mitchell speaks out following Leveson Inquiry

Mitchell, who works as PR representative for the McCanns, told PRWeek: 'What Edmondson said entirely supported my version of the events, and while its true we did discuss a possibility of a piece going into the paper, I was left with the distinct impression it would be a minor piece, and that it would be entirely supportive.

'It should never have happened. I take some comfort that Edmondson has supported my version of events. It was a fairly insalubrious episode.'

Mitchell, who is Burson-Marsteller's MD, added that he did not rule out being called up to speak in the inquiry in the future.

http://www.prweek.com/uk/news/1116614/Clarence-Mitchell-speaks-following-Leveson-Inquiry/?DCMP=ILC-SEARCH
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 10 Feb - 20:32

"insalubrious" The McCanns' PR man sounds like he is warming up for an appearance at the Inquiry.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 10 Feb - 21:41

He is probably ironing his best pink shirt as we speak!! More Leveson - Page 3 192282
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 10 Feb - 22:00

Let's hope he doesn't fall asleep in the middle of his evidence.
He's got form! More Leveson - Page 3 680495 More Leveson - Page 3 857143

More Leveson - Page 3 294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 10 Feb - 22:37

interested wrote:"insalubrious" The McCanns' PR man sounds like he is warming up for an appearance at the Inquiry.

Synonyms:
unhealthy - unwholesome - insanitary - unsound - sickly

Pinky is as good with his choice of words as Gerry is!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 11 Feb - 1:02

At first glance I read the third synonym as 'insanity'.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 11 Feb - 8:37

interested wrote:At first glance I read the third synonym as 'insanity'.

That was just the logical part of your mind in relation to Clarrie!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

More Leveson - Page 3 Empty BREAKING NEWS

Post  Guest Sat 11 Feb - 10:31

8 more hacking arrests, some Sun journos, some police. I will write more when I get more details.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next