Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Day Maddie Wasn’t Maddie at All

+9
Autumn
gillyspot
pennylane
jd16
AnnaEsse
mahlersghost
dazedandconfused
T4two
margaret
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Day Maddie Wasn’t Maddie at All - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Maddie Wasn’t Maddie at All

Post  Guest Thu 2 Feb - 10:43

I presume that this person on Twitter is the same as Kikoraton (only one T) who is a researcher on the Jill Havern site. He's doing some very interesting work on phone records.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Day Maddie Wasn’t Maddie at All - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Maddie Wasn’t Maddie at All

Post  Karen Thu 2 Feb - 10:50

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I presume that this person on Twitter is the same as Kikoraton (only one T) who is a researcher on the Jill Havern site. He's doing some very interesting work on phone records.

Yep thats the one! oh is that who he??, is I was wondering - thanks for pointing that out The Day Maddie Wasn’t Maddie at All - Page 2 25346
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
The Day Maddie Wasn’t Maddie at All - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Day Maddie Wasn’t Maddie at All - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 2 Feb - 11:05

Karen wrote:I have (and I always will) believe that Maddie died on or before the night of the 1st May, the creche records have been falsified and another child used as Madeleine, possibly will the same name or similar, the father being a Mr Naylor - I believe. (possibly the tenth tapa member that hopped on the first plane outta there)

The curtains floors doors walls etc etc had all been washed, all traces of Madeleine's DNA as well. Photograpghs of little Maddie were also printed. The McCanns can hardly string a decent sentence together, they would have needed more time to hatch the plan of erm erm erm "abduction "

I am presently following a tweeter - KIKORATTON who has some very interesting tweets, also of the belief that little Maddie died before said date, he believes the first day!

take a look - https://twitter.com/#!/kikoratton

My daughter is coming from the Algarve to stay with me for a few months, is she wasnt coming to Holland I would be on the next plane to the Algarve, hopefully I can attend the trial in April (my ex mum in law has a holiday home in Portimao) so for now I will sit back and ENJOY whats coming to the McCanns I do not for one minute belive Mr David Cameron will allow this to be a "whitewash" as I am sure he is well aware of the consequences that will follow! - this may be Mr Camerons time to shine and with this being the"biggest missing child case in History" he may well take advantage of that and shut the McCanns up once and for all.

Hi Karen, hope you are right about that nice man Dave lol
I tend to agree that Cameron can't afford to cover this, but
he, I believe, is an organ-grinder's monkey! he is in place to
promote the interests of party, foreign policy and domestic
national interests and security. If his organ grinder feels its
time to resolve this open sore between two fellow European
members, then, I feel Dave will do it with the full backing and
vigour of an unfettered SY investigation.
Furthermore, the constant libel cases being brought by team McC
has triggered undue interest in the Uk's libel laws, consitutional
issues and Human Rights issues. If the mcCanns had just remained
quiet, but they have awoken a hungry interest which will have
to be satisfyed.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
The Day Maddie Wasn’t Maddie at All - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Day Maddie Wasn’t Maddie at All - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 2 Feb - 11:22

marxman wrote:
Karen wrote:I have (and I always will) believe that Maddie died on or before the night of the 1st May, the creche records have been falsified and another child used as Madeleine, possibly will the same name or similar, the father being a Mr Naylor - I believe. (possibly the tenth tapa member that hopped on the first plane outta there)

The curtains floors doors walls etc etc had all been washed, all traces of Madeleine's DNA as well. Photograpghs of little Maddie were also printed. The McCanns can hardly string a decent sentence together, they would have needed more time to hatch the plan of erm erm erm "abduction "

I am presently following a tweeter - KIKORATTON who has some very interesting tweets, also of the belief that little Maddie died before said date, he believes the first day!

My daughter is coming from the Algarve to stay with me for a few months, is she wasnt coming to Holland I would be on the next plane to the Algarve, hopefully I can attend the trial in April (my ex mum in law has a holiday home in Portimao) so for now I will sit back and ENJOY whats coming to the McCanns I do not for one minute belive Mr David Cameron will allow this to be a "whitewash" as I am sure he is well aware of the consequences that will follow! - this may be Mr Camerons time to shine and with this being the"biggest missing child case in History" he may well take advantage of that and shut the McCanns up once and for all.

to be satisfyed.

Well said, but seriously can we just imagine the outcry if the conclusion was based on "abduction" I cannot for the life of me see that happening - both Theresa May and Mr Cameron were insulted on Sky News for not doing anything - Kate mentioned their "fluffy words with no meaning" and Mr Camerons deceased little boy.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 2 Feb - 11:40

Karen wrote:
marxman wrote:

to be satisfyed.

Well said, but seriously can we just imagine the outcry if the conclusion was based on "abduction" I cannot for the life of me see that happening - both Theresa May and Mr Cameron were insulted on Sky News for not doing anything - Kate mentioned their "fluffy words with no meaning" and Mr Camerons deceased little boy.

i don't think an official police conclusion could arrive
at 'abduction' without undisputable and convincing
solid factual evidence. If its not there, then they can't
use such an emotive and erronious word.
A fluffy word, or words, will be used if abduction has
no basis in fact.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Thu 2 Feb - 12:06

The conclusions of the review aren`t going to be made public, so how will we know?
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 2 Feb - 16:39

My daughter is coming from the Algarve to stay with me for a few months, if she wasnt coming to Holland I would be on the next plane to the Algarve to assist Pat - hopefully I can attend the trial in April (my ex mum in law has a holiday home in Portimao) so for now I will sit back and ENJOY whats coming to the McCanns I do not for one minute belive Mr David Cameron will allow this to be a "whitewash" as I am sure he is well aware of the consequences that will follow! - this may be Mr Camerons time to shine and with this being the"biggest missing child case in History" he may well take advantage of that and shut the McCanns up once and for all.

IT WASN'T MR NAYLOR WHO HAD A DAUGHTER CALLED MADELEINE BUT ONE OF THE OTHER GUESTS,I DON'T THINK HE IS THE 10TH TAPAS EITHER.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 Feb - 17:03

The Naylor child was called Elizabeth. There's mention of the Naylors in the topic "Was Madeleine Seen During The Holiday?".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2