Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i saw Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women

+19
Panda
Lillyofthevalley
NoStone
AnnaEsse
gillyspot
Annabel
Angelique
Chris
Lioned
jay2001
amber
marxman
Autumn
Justiceforallkids
Claudia79
ann_chovey
almostgothic
matthew
nospinnaker
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 Empty Re: i saw Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women

Post  gillyspot Wed 22 Feb - 19:54

Justiceforallkids wrote:

The former M&S sales assistant, 63, is adamant the young girl is the missing Briton after seeing her with a man she describes as looking like ‘a gypsy’.

Yvonne Tunnicliffe, who has lived in Spain for six years, made the sighting while shopping at a Mercadona store in Alhaurin el Grande in 2009.

The grandmother has only now come forward, after reading about increasing suggestion that the toddler might have been snatched by a gypsy gang while on holiday in Portugal in 2007.

“My whole body shook when I saw her, she looked just like her daddy (Gerry),” Tunnicliffe told the Olive Press newspaper.....

Tunnicliffe contacted police a week after the sighting and was visited by detectives who immediately took her back to the store to view CCTV footage.

I was so busy with my friends n all having a ball at Christmas it slipped my mind that I may have seen Madeleine (but the police came to LATE to view the CCTV footage - typical police laxness)

But police were informed by the store’s manager that footage was only stored for one week and had subsequently been destroyed.

So convinced was she of the sighting, she was unable to sleep for much of the week and finally drew a number of sketches of both the girl and man for police.

Well I had a look at Jane Tanners excellent E-Fit and thought I can do that.

Fighting back tears, she told the Olive Press: “It really upset me and I couldn’t stop thinking about it and why I hadn’t gone to the police straight away.

That £2.5 million reward could have been mine - pass the onion please (sob) i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 182123

“It was Christmas and we had friends over. I kept getting sidetracked.”

Well I didn't think it was really Madeleine so thought "It'll wait"

On the sighting she said: “The girl’s demeanour bothered me. I don’t think she belonged to the man because she didn’t look anything like him.

“He had dark, curly hair down to his neck and was wearing a distinctive bullring-type earring.

“He sounded Portuguese and was certainly not from Alhaurin.”

Tunnicliffe claims the girl – who was wearing a pale blue top and trousers – did not look Spanish.

What does Spanish look like? "Greasy Dago"? Spaniards can be blonde hair & blue eyed as much as UK people. Usually have a better tan though i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 294124

“It disturbed me for a long time and still upsets me thinking about it now,” an emotional Tunnicliffe added.

That £2.5 million reward could have been mine
i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 182123

When contacted by the Olive Press, a Scotland Yard spokesman confirmed: “It’s an open investigation and any information received will be reviewed and considered by detectives.”

EG We know this is another load of McCann Bxllockx

The McCanns’ spokesman was unavailable for comment as we went to press.

Clarrie said he couldn't be bothered to give a statement after the McCann's showed him up at Leveson over the India (non) sighting.

My thoughts about this tale in blue (as you can guess)
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 Empty Re: i saw Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women

Post  Chris Wed 22 Feb - 20:07

This was not just any sighting it was an M&S sighting.

So convinced was the lady she carried on with Christmas and entertaining her friends rather than going to the police.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 22 Feb - 20:53

I saw Maddie in Hobbycraft. Where do I claim my reward?

i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 DMC_Stitch_a_Photo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 22 Feb - 23:01

Conference call :- Present : Kate and Gerry Mccann and Clarence Mitchell.

Gerry: " as part of the wider agenda, we HAVE to keep Madeleine in the public domain and the Sun has taken centre stage".

Clarence: " I agree , time to produce another positive sighting, not too far from PDL , a reliable Witness with a positive description."

Kate: " Err, Yeah, good idea, I can add this to my new book."

Gerry: "Say the Woman is shopping at M & S, that makes her more beleivable and I can get M & S to pay for the plug.

Clarence : "Can't we add that the Woman followed her outside the Store and she got into a Ferrari, another plug for which we can ask a Fee.

Kate: I'm an established Authoress now and have my reputation to consider so I think Clarence should keep us out of this Gerry."

Gerry: Yes, I agree, Clarence, do the usual and say we have no comment."

Clarence: Yes, O.K. I"ll just give old faithful James Murray a bell, he will know how to compose a good description of this new sighting.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 23 Feb - 0:44

i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 306321 Panda

Excellent! It certainly rings true to me.

But while there is no official comment from CM saying it's an old sighting could mean he is elsewhere and unavailable. Are they on their own now?
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 23 Feb - 5:52

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Feb - 6:17

Angelique wrote: i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 306321 Panda

Excellent! It certainly rings true to me.

But while there is no official comment from CM saying it's an old sighting could mean he is elsewhere and unavailable. Are they on their own now?

Morning Angelique ......thanks. Yes, I suspect Clarence is too busy now working for the Company whose ship ran aground , i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Feb - 6:20

Thanks Annabel, don't these Editors have any shame printing such garbage?????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 23 Feb - 6:40

The Daily Star has never had any compunction against printing such rubbish sadly. How on earth it can be called a "newspaper" I have no idea.

I notice a response from the McCanns' COUGH spokesman here.

A spokesman for the McCanns said: “Any verifiable information will go to police and private investigators and they will act where appropriate.”

Police (aka SY) probably will already have it I would imagine and "private investigators" will???? - you know the rest.

Just re-read & saw "any verifiable" - Clarrie speak for "no more credible than any other sighting" i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 25346
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Feb - 6:53

gillyspot wrote:The Daily Star has never had any compunction against printing such rubbish sadly. How on earth it can be called a "newspaper" I have no idea.

A spokesman for the McCanns said: “Any verifiable information will go to police and private investigators and they will act where appropriate.”

Police (aka SY) probably will already have it I would imagine and "private investigators" will???? - you know the rest.

Just re-read & saw "any verifiable" - Clarrie speak for "no more credible than any other sighting" i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 25346

Morning gillyspot, I don't think Clarence is the "spokesman", he usually puts his name to these "sightings"....probably Gerry . it remains to be seen whether
the Express et al prints this rubbish.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 23 Feb - 7:13

Panda wrote:
gillyspot wrote:The Daily Star has never had any compunction against printing such rubbish sadly. How on earth it can be called a "newspaper" I have no idea.

Morning gillyspot, I don't think Clarence is the "spokesman", he usually puts his name to these "sightings"....probably Gerry . it remains to be seen whether

Hi Panda i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 306321

I am not so sure Clarrie would any more after the India sighting. Gerry was not complimentary to the press coverage about the India sighting to Leveson.

"Q. Thank you. Then paragraph 100, you deal with a piece in
11 the Daily Mail, quite recently, July of this year, about
12 an alleged reported sighting in India. What are your
13 feelings about that, please?
14 A. It's probably one of the most recent examples of what
15 I would say is the contempt for Madeleine and her
16 safety. There was no check. This sighting had been
17 reported to the police, I think we were actually on
18 holiday. They emailed us a photograph and we quickly
19 indicated that it was not Madeleine,
and as far as we
20 were concerned, it was dealt with. And then a day or
21 two later, it's published
and the newspaper on that
22 occasion have chosen to publish it and they may want to
23 justify why, but from our point of view, they don't know
24 whether it's true, they haven't contacted us,
and
25 additionally we have the issue that if this really was
Page 56
1 a genuine sighting of Madeleine, then her captors may be
2 alerted and move her."

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Transcript-of-Afternoon-Hearing-23-November-2011.pdf

So Gerry said they "quickly indicated that it was not Madeleine" by email after seeing a photograph but Clarence (on video) at that time was saying amongst other spin "The private investigators have been trying to get to the bottom of it for the past few days"

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 23 Feb - 7:21

Talking off the express....have a look at what they have put next to a UFO sighting lol....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Feb - 7:31

kitti wrote:Talking off the express....have a look at what they have put next to a UFO sighting lol....

Morning kitti, I just looked at the DE but can't find the article, can you give us the link? when is someone going to call halt on all this rubbish, the McCanns
have no conscience about it being printed .....any "news" is better than none at all. i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 87849
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 23 Feb - 7:42

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 23 Feb - 7:49

gillyspot wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Panda i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 306321

I am not so sure Clarrie would any more after the India sighting. Gerry was not complimentary to the press coverage about the India sighting to Leveson.

and as far as we
and
Page 56
2 alerted and move her."

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Transcript-of-Afternoon-Hearing-23-November-2011.pdf

So Gerry said they "quickly indicated that it was not Madeleine" by email after seeing a photograph but Clarence (on video) at that time was saying amongst other spin "The private investigators have been trying to get to the bottom of it for the past few days"

What a jumble of tenses there when Gerry is talking about the sighting in India. He sounds as though he's scrabbling around in his brain for something reasonable/logical to say and he ends up all over the place, with confusion about who did what when and if it was ever over and done with or perhaps, probably, even started.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Feb - 7:54

i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 418145_10150626512379555_782854554_8946603_928740077_n

Thanks kitti ...saved before it gets whoosh clunked. i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 23 Feb - 8:35

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:“She had mousy blonde hair in scruffy plaits, very fair skin and looked about seven or eight, which is how old she would have been now.”

So she was spotted in 2009...if you work that out she would off been 6.......but she is 100% sure she saw her and yet she was the age she would be today....7-8..does that make any sence to anyone lol as she would be neally 9 in 2012!!!!!

How can a person supposedly abducted In 2007 at age neally 4 be seen two years later in 2009 and be 7-8?

And that child was very small for her age when she disappeared.

But that's before coming in contact with our great food and air. People here are very healthy and strong! i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 192282

hey claudia xxxxxxxx realistically this is all bullshit a abductor would not have hada child like maddie out in public imo usally f there isa story like this something else is going on!!!

Whatever it is that is going on, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will wait until something tragic/important that takes over the news, befor they will be releasing it imo
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 23 Feb - 8:42

gillyspot wrote:
Panda wrote:

and as far as we
and
Page 56
2 alerted and move her."

They just cannot stop tripping over their own lies can they Gillyspot????
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 23 Feb - 8:49

Panda wrote:i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 418145_10150626512379555_782854554_8946603_928740077_n

Thanks kitti ...saved before it gets whoosh clunked. i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 294124

She came forward in 2009! i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 29204 but why has she come forward again now.........

This is unbelieavble, just how much more can the gullable British public and the gutless papers take befor they say enough is enough i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 304205
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Feb - 9:37

I think it's great that the article next to this report is about UFO's.......as kitti said, very clever and funny.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 23 Feb - 9:44

The McCanns have never mentioned the reward that is on offer for the safe return of Madeleine. They have sat on sofas in television studios, reminding the general public she is missing and told them to keep looking for Madeleine, but they have never mentioned the reward.

I think the size of the reward was drastically reduced, because some of businessmen, withdrew their pledges, when the McCanns were made areguidos. It doesn't matter how much the reward is, the fact is the McCanns have never mentioned anything about it and if ever there was an incentive for people to go and look for Madeleine, this was it.

I wonder why the media have never pushed this reward, after all they were the ones started the ball rolling with the reward. Closely followed by a couple of footballers, celebrities and businessmen.

Thinking about it, why would the McCanns mention the reward? If Madeleine had gone missing, while the McCanns were out, they would have been leading the hunt for her. They weren't even at the back of the hunt, they were safe and warm in their apartment, looking for ways to save their own skins. Since then the McCanns priority, has been to issue lawsuits against anyone who dares to repeat in public, what is written in the files.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 23 Feb - 9:52

I'm quite sure these articles are put on line in the hope that someone sees it and copies and pastes it then after an hour or so they whip it off as if to say....ain't got nothing to do with us....after an hour or so it would off probably been posted all over the Internet ....job done.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Feb - 9:57

kitti wrote:I'm quite sure these articles are put on line in the hope that someone sees it and copies and pastes it then after an hour or so they whip it off as if to say....ain't got nothing to do with us....after an hour or so it would off probably been posted all over the Internet ....job done.

Yes kitti, like the photo of the McCanns laughing in Amsterdam.....gone in the blink of an eye but saved for the time the Mccanns face Trial. It is very
clever though using UFO's.i saw   Maddie in a supermarket on the Costa del Sol claims women  - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 23 Feb - 9:58

kathybelle wrote:The McCanns have never mentioned the reward that is on offer for the safe return of Madeleine. They have sat on sofas in television studios, reminding the general public she is missing and told them to keep looking for Madeleine, but they have never mentioned the reward.

I think the size of the reward was drastically reduced, because some of businessmen, withdrew their pledges, when the McCanns were made areguidos. It doesn't matter how much the reward is, the fact is the McCanns have never mentioned anything about it and if ever there was an incentive for people to go and look for Madeleine, this was it.

I wonder why the media have never pushed this reward, after all they were the ones started the ball rolling with the reward. Closely followed by a couple of footballers, celebrities and businessmen.

Thinking about it, why would the McCanns mention the reward? If Madeleine had gone missing, while the McCanns were out, they would have been leading the hunt for her. They weren't even at the back of the hunt, they were safe and warm in their apartment, looking for ways to save their own skins. Since then the McCanns priority, has been to issue lawsuits against anyone who dares to repeat in public, what is written in the files.

NOTW doesn't exist anymore, so their offer has gone too. Branson hasn't mentioned TM lately either has he? JK. Rowling lost no time in stating she had nothing to do with the book as Kate had intimated. No the celebs have been dropping like ninepins.
But even before that, the reward wasn't mentioned much was it? Because also, imo it was a disappointment for them to have this reward for finding Maddie, not a massive influx in the Fund for 'searching'. Papers are business, they must already have known that they could safely promise millions that could never be claimed.

It may well be that it's not mentioned because the offer simply isn't there anymore and hasn't been for a long time. Remember that most editors had visits from Lawyers to tell them they'd be sued for libel - DE had to pay out large sums, so after that - I expect the press has just published non-actionable rubbish. Hopefully keeping other information back for later use.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 23 Feb - 10:43

They must have other Information about them, come on....hot lips Healy .....everyone has a past.. except the mccanns!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next