Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children

+8
Lillyofthevalley
MaryB
fred
jejune
Justiceforallkids
margaret
mara thon
ann_chovey
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children - Page 2 Empty Re: Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children

Post  Lioned Fri 24 Feb - 23:21

This is a picture of the twins attacked by the 'fox' in North London,happened in June 2010............

Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children - Page 2 Article-1290991-0A456CDE000005DC-45_634x333

The injuries are plain to see and if any foul play was suspected i think we would have known by now !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children - Page 2 Empty Re: Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children

Post  kitti Sat 25 Feb - 9:13

The neighbours also said they had dogs.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 25 Feb - 9:20

I thought that it was reported on here last week that this case was going to be re-opened, ive tried to find the link but its wooshed...gone!

I remember reading it and thinking wow after all this time its going to be re-opened, the Mcs must be Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children - Page 2 540205 when reading this!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 25 Feb - 9:31

Lioned wrote:
fred wrote:
Lioned wrote:It wouldn't be unusual for a hungry dingo to grab something to eat.There have been cases in this country of foxes attacking babies in houses.

I'm still not convinced 100% about that story Lion

I think the attack on the twin babies in London was genuine,cant see any reason why it wouldnt have been reported that way.I was being a tad flipant i grant you but just using this as an example or reminder if you like that there are wild animals that will attack and take away a victim if they are hungry enough,usually those victims are animals like chickens or maybe even sheep as with foxes in the UK or Coyote's in the Americas,wild animals are very bold when hungry.

Yes they are, where I used to live in Norway it was not unusual for brown bears to come down out of the woods and into people's houses, looking for a free meal. We got one in the kitchen one night, I phoned the local police and they just laughed and said they weren't coming all the way down there just for a bear. I never heard of one hurting anyone where I lived, but I have heard stories of humans being hurt in other countries by bears (eg Alaska).

Where I live now is in the centre of a fairly large town (Moffat) but we have a big walled garden and it's quite secluded. I have seen our two cats slink into the house, scared, because there is an urban fox that walks along the back wall, just like a cat. Our neighbours lost a guinea pig that lived outdoors, in a hutch, and we think it was this fox. It has no fear of humans whatsoever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 25 Feb - 9:39

I still find it hard to believe that a fox would walk in, walk up the stairs, jump in a cot and Attempt to still a baby...

I know foxes are bold but coming Into a house where there is noise and movement ....sorry i don't believe it.

If you feed a fox for a certain amount off time THEN they get used to you and will come back into your garden for more and even bring its friends too....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 25 Feb - 9:40

And if you have a dog....no.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children - Page 2 Empty It always seemed reasonable to me that the Chamberlains should

Post  comperedna Sat 25 Feb - 11:49

be given the benefit of the doubt, even from the start... I hope the new inquest clears the air for them. Similarly with the girl whose partner disappeared on a lonely stretch of outback road and people said she wasn't distressed enough etc, or had other boyfriends and so on. NEITHER of these cases are remotely like the utterly incredible 'missing person' case of the McCanns.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 25 Feb - 13:16

kitti wrote:I still find it hard to believe that a fox would walk in, walk up the stairs, jump in a cot and Attempt to still a baby...

I know foxes are bold but coming Into a house where there is noise and movement ....sorry i don't believe it.

If you feed a fox for a certain amount off time THEN they get used to you and will come back into your garden for more and even bring its friends too....

If they also had dogs, I will definitely not believe the fox story.
There are very many instances where dogs maul children or even kill them. Nearly always the household dogs. If these people were panicked about that, a fox would be a good excuse. Besides, the dogs would have barked if there was a fox in the house, they'd had smelt it miles off.
Besides, the photographs shows it would have been quite impossible for an average fox to carry one of those babies away. Surely just as hard for a dingo?
A fox or dingo would have had to drag the baby rather than carry it in his jaws. That should have been quite clear from tracks.
Lindy was away for some ten minutes and then returned to the others, very soon after that she heard the baby cry (did other hear that?) and said 'That dingo's got my baby!' The complete story line before she could know. No I don't believe her.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 25 Feb - 15:35

My sister has a fox that comes in the house regularly.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 25 Feb - 15:47

The parents of the 'mauled' twins did not own a dog...............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1291353/The-animal-rights-fanatics-benefits-left-fox-attack-family-needing-police-protection.html

Looking at this article and the incredibly ugly looking animal rights campaigners i think i know who i'd choose to believe.

Some people are capable of the most heinous crimes,as we have seen with the mccanns,but lets not put this one in the same box.I would hope the police and social services will have put any doubts to bed by now.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 25 Feb - 18:03

I should add that i dont trust foxes any more than i would trust the mccanns.They are all dirty vile creatures that will do anything for a free meal.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2