Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More unexplained photos of Madeleine

+3
mariang
chrissie
margaret
7 posters

Go down

More unexplained photos of Madeleine Empty More unexplained photos of Madeleine

Post  Panda Thu 1 Mar - 10:19

Iv'e just been looking at the video on wintabells thread and watched this one in the same group, very interesting but what caught my attention is where Madeliene is shown at the pool . This photo shows her sitting on the left hand side of Gerry, as we are seeing it, but wasn't the original photo
showing her on the right? It's at the end of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=h-n5jC9zPbo
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
More unexplained photos of Madeleine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More unexplained photos of Madeleine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

More unexplained photos of Madeleine Empty Re: More unexplained photos of Madeleine

Post  margaret Thu 1 Mar - 10:27

Panda, it's at 7.18 in the video, but it says 'as you can put her somewhere else' and they have clearly moved her for that purpose, and then in the next frame removed her completely.

Not sure why because you can do a multitude of things with photo packages any fool knows that!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
More unexplained photos of Madeleine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More unexplained photos of Madeleine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

More unexplained photos of Madeleine Empty Re: More unexplained photos of Madeleine

Post  Panda Thu 1 Mar - 11:18

margaret wrote:Panda, it's at 7.18 in the video, but it says 'as you can put her somewhere else' and they have clearly moved her for that purpose, and then in the next frame removed her completely.

Not sure why because you can do a multitude of things with photo packages any fool knows that!

Morning margaret, I don't like the music LOL bit it's an interesting video. Well, do you agree that the original picture we had shows her at a different side
to Gerry??? In other words that photo was faked before it was released? I know a while ago there were some really clued up Members talking about shadows etc but I didn't really understand why this photo would be published .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 1 Mar - 11:22

Panda wrote:
margaret wrote:Panda, it's at 7.18 in the video, but it says 'as you can put her somewhere else' and they have clearly moved her for that purpose, and then in the next frame removed her completely.

Morning margaret, I don't like the music LOL bit it's an interesting video. Well, do you agree that the original picture we had shows her at a different side
to Gerry??? In other words that photo was faked before it was released? I know a while ago there were some really clued up Members talking about shadows etc but I didn't really understand why this photo would be published .

Hi Panda, the person who made the video is just showing how photos can be manipulated, they have played around with the last photo.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 1 Mar - 11:36

chrissie wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Panda, the person who made the video is just showing how photos can be manipulated, they have played around with the last photo.

Thanks Chrissie, I can just about copy and paste, so it's all beyond me, this high tech stuff. More unexplained photos of Madeleine 294124 I do remember lengthy debates though from some
clued up Members and wondered whether Gerry would go to such trouble to get someone to alter a photo. We know there were very few photos taken
of the Family in PDL and I put this down to the fact that the only time the Family were together was breakfast time, lunchtime and a couple of hours in the evening. As far as I remember, Kate didn't have her photo taken with them.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 1 Mar - 11:46

No problem Panda. I am not totally convinced that the last photo was manipulated but haven't totally ruled it out. I have always found it strange that it took so long to appear and they used the old photo instead. It would have been the most obvious one to use. It was right there on Kate's camera and I doubt she would have forgotten that she took that photo earlier in the day. The photo they issued didn't look like the Madeleine who was missing.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 1 Mar - 11:53

chrissie wrote:No problem Panda. I am not totally convinced that the last photo was manipulated but haven't totally ruled it out. I have always found it strange that it took so long to appear and they used the old photo instead. It would have been the most obvious one to use. It was right there on Kate's camera and I doubt she would have forgotten that she took that photo earlier in the day. The photo they issued didn't look like the Madeleine who was missing.

chrissie, I remember the date on her Camera was suspect and thought it might have been to the time difference . What I did find odd was so few photos taken of the Family that week. When you have children that young it's natural to take loads of photos on Holiday, to look back on in later years.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Thu 1 Mar - 12:00

So if the so called 'last photo' was not from the time in PDL when was it from? Any views? The photo of madeleine drinking with a straw sideways on, has been confirmed by pamalam as a friends photo of Madeleine on the mallorca holiday. Her hair on this photo is very blonde, short and with a slide to grow out a fringe?
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 1 Mar - 12:08

Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:No problem Panda. I am not totally convinced that the last photo was manipulated but haven't totally ruled it out. I have always found it strange that it took so long to appear and they used the old photo instead. It would have been the most obvious one to use. It was right there on Kate's camera and I doubt she would have forgotten that she took that photo earlier in the day. The photo they issued didn't look like the Madeleine who was missing.

chrissie, I remember the date on her Camera was suspect and thought it might have been to the time difference . What I did find odd was so few photos taken of the Family that week. When you have children that young it's natural to take loads of photos on Holiday, to look back on in later years.

I thought it was the time difference on the camera rather than the date. Yes one would expect to see more photos but as you said, if they were stuck in the creche most of the time, there wasn't much of an opportunity. There's so much I find strange about this case which is why I rarely totally rule anything out More unexplained photos of Madeleine 25346
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 1 Mar - 12:09

mariang wrote:So if the so called 'last photo' was not from the time in PDL when was it from? Any views? The photo of madeleine drinking with a straw sideways on, has been confirmed by pamalam as a friends photo of Madeleine on the mallorca holiday. Her hair on this photo is very blonde, short and with a slide to grow out a fringe?

Afternoon mariang, is the photo on this video? The only photos taken at PDL as I recall were Madeleine holding up the Tennis Balls, by the Pool which must have been taken in warm weather because she and Gerry were enjoying the sunshine , and the one in the Play area where she is dressed in
trousers and a warm top.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 1 Mar - 12:17

chrissie wrote:
Panda wrote:

I thought it was the time difference on the camera rather than the date. Yes one would expect to see more photos but as you said, if they were stuck in the creche most of the time, there wasn't much of an opportunity. There's so much I find strange about this case which is why I rarely totally rule anything out More unexplained photos of Madeleine 25346

You and me both. More unexplained photos of Madeleine 294124 I definitely believe Madeleine died and was not abducted. Would two Professional people commit such a massive fraud as the
Fund though ? I think Kate was still on maternity leave at the time and obviously felt the strain of caring for 3 children with only 20 months between their ages, but she only worked 1 and a half days a week . Their joint income would have been enough to pay their big Mortgage and pay the Bills .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Thu 1 Mar - 12:19

Sorry Panda - I meant the ' last' photo in PDL of the one with gerry, amelie and madeleine with the hair band in, by the pool. If this is photo shopped when was the photo of madeleine taken?
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 1 Mar - 14:56

I think the pool pic has been minipulated in some way....the tennis ball pic i think is which was taken on Tuesday ....I can't see how she could off got sunburn...but I think it is the real Madeleine and a good likeness off her and that is the pic that should off been shown from day one, not the red dress one .

I wondered why they didn't reveal her voice for neally two years as was seen in the 2008 Xmas video which I may add looks like a 2005 video by looking At the twins who could just about walk.

It was too late to reveal her voice neally two years down the line and the mccanns knew that, they were trying to confuse people...everything they did was TWO YEARS behind the actual event ....that was done on purpose .

I agree with another poster on one thing.....she was more cuter one or two years before she went missing that's why they used old pictures.

I would like to ask Gerry McCann this question ....I have had two children, when they were born they were PERFECT...all the right number off digits etc.....why did he say that Madeleine was ALMOST perfect ....surely something you make or you buy is either in PERFECT condition or it isn't ....so why did he make that disrespectful, cos it was, remark about the daughter he supposedly loves or loved , after all, aren't all children born PERFECT in there parents eyes .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 1 Mar - 15:03

kitti as you guys are aware i was born with disablitys and health issues but my mum always thought iam perfect the way iam most parents have a unconditional love for their child perfect or not
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 1 Mar - 15:34

I don't remember Gerry saying "almost perfect", maybe it was her temper he was thinking of, his Mother said Madeleine could throw a tantrum. It is often

the case with firstborn children, there is three years difference between my Sons but the eldest was quite spiteful to his brother , it is jealousy because
they arw not top dog any more.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 1 Mar - 16:11

Panda wrote:
I don't remember Gerry saying "almost perfect", maybe it was her temper he was thinking of, his Mother said Madeleine could throw a tantrum. It is often

the case with firstborn children, there is three years difference between my Sons but the eldest was quite spiteful to his brother , it is jealousy because

I remember him saying 'almost' perfect, but I think it was an attempt at humility. It comes across as quite competitive to say your child is 'perfect' to anyone other than the people who feel the same way about her/him, in that everyone feels that their child is the most perfect in the world (apart from when they're driving you completely round the bend, of course).
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 1 Mar - 16:22

Wintabells wrote:
Panda wrote:

I remember him saying 'almost' perfect, but I think it was an attempt at humility. It comes across as quite competitive to say your child is 'perfect' to anyone other than the people who feel the same way about her/him, in that everyone feels that their child is the most perfect in the world (apart from when they're driving you completely round the bend, of course).

Hi Wintabells, whatever else we might think of Gerry, I do believe he loved his children , but I abhor the speed with which he set up the Fund , Lawyers, Appointed Directors, ordered Merchandise etc what greiving Parent would even think of doing that or know his daughter would not be found in the interim.????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 1 Mar - 17:04

I believe that Madeleine adored her father....I did mine.....even though he wasn't the best.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 1 Mar - 17:17

kitti wrote:I believe that Madeleine adored her father....I did mine.....even though he wasn't the best.

Hi kitti, you only have to look at the photos to see Madeleine was a Daddy's Girl.That photo outside the Church on Madeleine,s 4th Birthday will stay
in our minds forever, trying to understand how these parents could be so carefree 12 days after their daughter's disappearance.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down