Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine in red dress photos

+23
cass
mariang
Angelina
mossman
Velvet
tigger
NoStone
pennylane
Panda
Wintabells
comperedna
Lioned
pipstar1
flower
ann_chovey
wjk
gillyspot
Angelique
marxman
chrissie
taznix
Badboy
LJC
27 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Madeleine in red dress photos Empty Madeleine in red dress photos

Post  Wintabells Wed 29 Feb - 10:59

Madeleine in red dress photos T1larg.madeleine.mccann.gi

Madeleine in red dress photos Madeleine-mccann_1459586c

Madeleine in red dress photos Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5g4AvSmdaqBUEKVsdSeHLm2252z8IIemp22PTSReI6ABXdTnD

Just wanted to post these pics together to see if they're all the same and work out why the backgrounds change?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Madeleine in red dress photos Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine in red dress photos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in red dress photos Empty Re: Madeleine in red dress photos

Post  Wintabells Wed 29 Feb - 11:02

Ok, sorry - they're all the same... but taken, I imagine at the same time as the one here on the right (Madeleine feeding something to one of the twins (cropped out) I seem to remember. How odd that they used such an old photo.

Madeleine in red dress photos Madeleine_McCann_450
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Madeleine in red dress photos Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine in red dress photos Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 29 Feb - 12:51

Mods, please delete this pointless and embarassing topic of mine *cringe*
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 29 Feb - 12:56

Wintabells wrote:Mods, please delete this pointless and embarassing topic of mine *cringe*

Please don't! that one photo above on the right is the one I'm puzzling out. There aren't too many of her taken side on.
What do you think, I feel that her head is rather large at the back, the effect you can get with hair extensions is a bit like that, but if you draw an imaginary line from the forehead to the back of the neck, it wouldn't normally stick out quite that much. What do you think?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 29 Feb - 13:13

Hi Tigger.

I sort of think I know what you mean... but I think she's just got that sort of head shape where it goes quite high at the top/back?

D'you agree that the 'Campaign' photo (sitting against Gerry, I guess, in the crushed velvet red dress) is probably part of the same set as the top right one? I know I've seen the full version of the top right one, where Madeleine's outstretched hand has a biscuit in it which she's offering to one of her sibs. Seems to me those pics (red velvet dress) were quite 'old' relatively speaking and one would have thought they'd have used something more recent to spread awareness of their 'abducted' child. I can't help but feel they chose the photo they did because it's especially sweet, and dare I say, somewhat flattering....not least because of the absence of the eye-bags which are so frequently present in other photos.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 29 Feb - 13:26

Madeleine in red dress photos 2OF20_small

Ok, here it is.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 29 Feb - 14:34

Wintabells wrote:Hi Tigger.

I sort of think I know what you mean... but I think she's just got that sort of head shape where it goes quite high at the top/back?

D'you agree that the 'Campaign' photo (sitting against Gerry, I guess, in the crushed velvet red dress) is probably part of the same set as the top right one? I know I've seen the full version of the top right one, where Madeleine's outstretched hand has a biscuit in it which she's offering to one of her sibs. Seems to me those pics (red velvet dress) were quite 'old' relatively speaking and one would have thought they'd have used something more recent to spread awareness of their 'abducted' child. I can't help but feel they chose the photo they did because it's especially sweet, and dare I say, somewhat flattering....not least because of the absence of the eye-bags which are so frequently present in other photos.

Well, before I say anything else - apart from a possible reason why she's wearing a hat in quite a few photographs, do look at this video - a few photos I'd never seen, but the one at .50 was really strange.
I'm just thinking that it would explain the hair, the photoshopped pictures and the liberal use of make up in many photos. I think her hair was highlighted and must frequently have been cut by a very good hairdresser. Let me know what you think.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 29 Feb - 14:36

tigger wrote:
Well, before I say anything else - apart from a possible reason why she's wearing a hat in quite a few photographs, do look at this video - a few photos I'd never seen, but the one at .50 was really strange.
I'm just thinking that it would explain the hair, the photoshopped pictures and the liberal use of make up in many photos. I think her hair was highlighted and must frequently have been cut by a very good hairdresser. Let me know what you think.

Video, Tigger? did you mean to add a link?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 29 Feb - 14:44

Wintabells wrote:
tigger wrote:

Video, Tigger? did you mean to add a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztlimuj1t8w&feature=related Madeleine in red dress photos 29204
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Wed 29 Feb - 14:56

Wintabels - the photo of madeleine with the odd shaped head of a sideways photo I believe is that she had her hair tied back in a pony tail prior to the photo. If you look, you can see the shadows of where a band would have been. On children this young they still have baby hair (I was a hairdresser)
Also her hair on the poolside photo is different from the tennis ball photo in that she still had baby hair. Baby hair usually changes after 3 years of age.
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 29 Feb - 15:32

I thought the backgrounds on the three photos were different as well when you brought it to my attention and then could see they were the same.

I think they used this particular photo of Madeleine because it is very close up of her face showing her eye defect and is probably one of the clearest with her eye defect that there is.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 Feb - 15:32

tigger wrote:

In the one at 0.50, I would say there could be a hint of hydrocephalus.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 Feb - 15:33

Wintabells wrote:Mods, please delete this pointless and embarassing topic of mine *cringe*

Hey! It's an interesting topic! It stays! Madeleine in red dress photos Icon_flower
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 29 Feb - 16:42

THE PICTURE ON FRONT OF BOOK HAS A RED DRESS,ON SECOND PICTURE THE CHIN SKIN GOES DOWN MORE ROUNDED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 29 Feb - 17:57

AnnaEsse wrote:
tigger wrote:

In the one at 0.50, I would say there could be a hint of hydrocephalus.

Exactly, and that fits in with the wearing of hats, photographs taken at an angle and I'm convinced the side on in the red dress also shows an extension of the skull - imo we now have a reason for photoshopping and worse.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 29 Feb - 18:01

LJC wrote:I thought the backgrounds on the three photos were different as well when you brought it to my attention and then could see they were the same.

I think they used this particular photo of Madeleine because it is very close up of her face showing her eye defect and is probably one of the clearest with her eye defect that there is.

I hope you are aware there was no eye defect. They admitted this themselves in an interview with Piers Morgan in May 2011 - they said they never made much of it!!! and that is was only a fleck you could only see from very close by.
Consequently all photographs that show the coloboma are photoshopped. The poster photo is heavily 'doctored' skin bleached out, etc. She didn't look anything like that. The photo dates from when she was about two and half years old. If you see the tennis photo you'd not even know it was the same girl.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 29 Feb - 20:11

Madeleine in red dress photos Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzsRpAe9igdTQsuFKEolNDG00krUl4yJMiNGOB4lF6-vXTwe3_

I think she just has her dad's shaped head (and ears).
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 29 Feb - 20:16

Actually Kate has quite large ears too. Maddie certainly had large ears for a little girl. It's a pity the face of the other child on the photo is blurred, but if you look at the shape of the head of the other child, it's quite different.
Sorry to go on about this, but I've taught life drawing, do a lot of it and proportion is everything. Maddie's head just is too big at the top back. As Anna said of the video at .50 - it could almost be hydrocephalus.
And that would explain an awful lot.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  taznix Wed 29 Feb - 20:19

[/quote]

I hope you are aware there was no eye defect. They admitted this themselves in an interview with Piers Morgan in May 2011 - they said they never made much of it!!! and that is was only a fleck you could only see from very close by.
Consequently all photographs that show the coloboma are photoshopped. The poster photo is heavily 'doctored' skin bleached out, etc. She didn't look anything like that. The photo dates from when she was about two and half years old. If you see the tennis photo you'd not even know it was the same girl. [/quote]

My husband didn't know it was the same child! He recognises the image from Kates book as Madeleine, had no idea who the tennis pic child was! Or the ''last photo'' child.
taznix
taznix

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 29 Feb - 22:57

tigger wrote:Actually Kate has quite large ears too. Maddie certainly had large ears for a little girl. It's a pity the face of the other child on the photo is blurred, but if you look at the shape of the head of the other child, it's quite different.
Sorry to go on about this, but I've taught life drawing, do a lot of it and proportion is everything. Maddie's head just is too big at the top back. As Anna said of the video at .50 - it could almost be hydrocephalus.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm I can't see that in any of these photos the child's head size or shape is outside of the normal range, or at least not to the extent that hydrocephalus could be suspected. It's usually the front part of the head that is abnormally and noticeably large. Other physical symptoms don't appear to be present either, such as eyes that appear to gaze downward, obvious veins on the skull, etc.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 Feb - 23:32

Wintabells wrote:
tigger wrote:Actually Kate has quite large ears too. Maddie certainly had large ears for a little girl. It's a pity the face of the other child on the photo is blurred, but if you look at the shape of the head of the other child, it's quite different.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm I can't see that in any of these photos the child's head size or shape is outside of the normal range, or at least not to the extent that hydrocephalus could be suspected. It's usually the front part of the head that is abnormally and noticeably large. Other physical symptoms don't appear to be present either, such as eyes that appear to gaze downward, obvious veins on the skull, etc.

I was looking at proportions too and how high Madeleine's forehead looks. And if you look on Google images, many of the children would not obviously have hydrocephalus. The measurement from the top of the head to the eyes, is usually roughly the same as the eyes to the chin.

Last edited by AnnaEsse on Wed 29 Feb - 23:39; edited 1 time in total
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 29 Feb - 23:38

Madeleine in red dress photos 22

I dunno... All three of them have high foreheads and all look perfectly well to me.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 1 Mar - 0:39

Wintabells wrote:Madeleine in red dress photos 22

I dunno... All three of them have high foreheads and all look perfectly well to me.

But look at the back of Madeleine's head - is it not a long parting?
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 1 Mar - 1:12

Freeze the video at 1.33 - that's one weird shaped head to me!!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 1 Mar - 7:37

Well she was ALMOST perfect as Gerry McCann has said.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next