Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interesting factual Video of the disappearance of Madeleine

5 posters

Go down

An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine Empty An interesting factual Video of the disappearance of Madeleine

Post  Panda Mon 5 Mar - 9:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46axwTbsKCo&feature=plcp&context=C3760ea5UDOEgsToPDskI9a1PDEwxaRBIcXXi7Up6b

This is interesting , especially the views of the English Residents in PDL. P.S. I don't know how to show the video. An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine Empty Re: An interesting factual Video of the disappearance of Madeleine

Post  Panda Mon 5 Mar - 10:03

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes this is an interesting video. See also this earlier topic.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t16982-video-praia-da-luz-crisis-5a-cleaner-describes-meeting-mccanns?highlight=cleaner

Morning NBY....Iv'e just watched it again and spotted the big mistake on the McCanns part. It,s where the cleaner says she went to 5a in the morning
and the McCanns were going out and exited via the PATIO doors , that must have been their routine , leaving it unlocked all day and when they went to
Dinner!!! BTW I saw a video you posted so will go and watch it now. Obviously you know how to show the video here instead ot the link , so can you
do the honours? Ta An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine Empty Re: An interesting factual Video of the disappearance of Madeleine

Post  Panda Mon 5 Mar - 10:06

OOPS ...I just clicked on the link and see it has been discussed before. An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine 294124 Well, there must be a lot of us who never saw it at the time.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 5 Mar - 10:12

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 Mar - 10:14

It's OT, but I saw a video the other day of the McCanns getting interview on C4. (The link is somewhere on this site).

Gerry starts out by saying "We are here in the studio the day" (very Glaswegian!) and then very quickly corrects himself to "today".
Then in a home video, Gerry (shooting) asks Maddie a question and she says "uh-huh". (Again, very Glaswegian). He corrects her, by saying "Don't say uh-huh, say Yes Daddy".

Still think they're middle class? They are chavs with delusions of grandeur.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 5 Mar - 10:18

hehehehe iris i say uh huh all the time does that make me a taswegian!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 Mar - 10:20

Justiceforallkids wrote:hehehehe iris i say uh huh all the time does that make me a taswegian!
So do I, I use it all the time, but I am not ashamed of my roots, I don't pretend to be something I'm not. An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 5 Mar - 10:30

Annabel wrote:

Thanks Annabel
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 5 Mar - 10:38

Justiceforallkids wrote:hehehehe iris i say uh huh all the time does that make me a taswegian!

No, but you can be an honorary Weegie!! That's an honour, by the way!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 5 Mar - 10:40

Iris wrote:
So do I, I use it all the time, but I am not ashamed of my roots, I don't pretend to be something I'm not. An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine 25346

I do that too. My grandson asks me things like, "Why do you say joose like that?" Or, "Nanna Anna, what's a wee scunner?" An interesting factual  Video of the disappearance of Madeleine 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 Mar - 10:44

AnnaEsse wrote:

No, but you can be an honorary Weegie!! That's an honour, by the way!
Aye, that's richt anough!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 5 Mar - 11:17

Iris wrote:It's OT, but I saw a video the other day of the McCanns getting interview on C4. (The link is somewhere on this site).

Gerry starts out by saying "We are here in the studio the day" (very Glaswegian!) and then very quickly corrects himself to "today".
Then in a home video, Gerry (shooting) asks Maddie a question and she says "uh-huh". (Again, very Glaswegian). He corrects her, by saying "Don't say uh-huh, say Yes Daddy".

Still think they're middle class? They are chavs with delusions of grandeur.

I've always said he's more Delboy than anything else. Except Delboy had morals.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down