Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns

+8
mossman
Angelique
cherrylight
interested
ann_chovey
mahlersghost
tanszi
mariang
12 posters

Go down

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Empty HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns

Post  Angelique Tue 6 Mar - 3:15

HiDeHo has posted up the BBC Panorama video on You Tube on the MCCanns.

Here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqoj-pfBUnY

There is an excerpt at 27.25 Which shows Gerry loading the scenic for the trip to Huelva where he is wearing "gloves" which has been discussed a while ago - just seems very odd but the film confirms it.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Empty Re: HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns

Post  mariang Tue 6 Mar - 4:02

John mccann - gerrys brother says that gerry was searching PDL at 3.30am - and yet didnt Kate say that they didnt search until daybreak??????
Are the extended family trying to be 'helpful' or did they know that this wasnt the case?
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Empty Re: HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns

Post  mariang Tue 6 Mar - 5:41

Jane Tanner also states that Gerry was standing outside the apartment (not over the rd) - after checking up on the apartment so had no reason to believe that anything had happened...... this is at the end of the video.
And yet they kept drawing in the film that gerry had crossed over the road to Jez!!! And that it was diagonally - so further down the road and not straight over the road.
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Tue 6 Mar - 13:00

former PJ officer in the interview is convinced that they were swingers told by undisclosed person. I wonder what views people have on this?
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 6 Mar - 18:46

i dont care if all of them were swingers, whats i care about is the lack of care they appear to give their children. As long as they are consenting adults and no children or animals are involved and no one gets hurt, i dont care what they do. I have concerns that theyre selfish enough to look after their own needs whilst ignoring their childrens. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 6 Mar - 19:06

Although it certainly appears to be gloves, I personally think its just two good quality wristbands.

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Notgloves

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Wristbandshuelva
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Empty Is it a glove? Contact with a corpse/

Post  mahlersghost Tue 6 Mar - 20:03

No, it's two wristbands as per Hi De Ho's observation. Only in the freeze frame does it become more obvious.

What of Maddie's corpse (if she has died - imo the most likely scenario) did Gerald come into to contact with her body? This has puzzled me - Kate McCann's clothing has been in contact with a cadaver and was signalled as such by Mr Grime's expert dog. Does this mean that none of Gerald's clothing available to have been checked had been in contact with a corpse? Why would a doctor (Kate McCann) not discard her clothing in case of forensic testing? Was it because they were not expecting cadaver and blood detecting dogs to target them? There is obviously no proof of Kate McCann's clothing having been in contact with dead bodies in her job otherwise we would have had the proof by now - Clarrie would have made sure that the media had the details. Would Gerald have disposed of his clothing but not tell Kate to do the same? My hunch is that a third party did the disposal. There are so many potential collaborators. Nothing but questios - sorry.

mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Number of posts : 36
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Empty gloves

Post  mossman Tue 6 Mar - 20:14

There is video footage of Eddie and Keela searching the villa. In the bedroom there is an open drawer of a bedside locker. When the camera zooms in there appears to me to be a pair of gloves in the drawer. Sorry I have no link, it is a while since I saw it.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 6 Mar - 20:36

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 6 Mar - 20:49

mossman wrote:There is video footage of Eddie and Keela searching the villa. In the bedroom there is an open drawer of a bedside locker. When the camera zooms in there appears to me to be a pair of gloves in the drawer. Sorry I have no link, it is a while since I saw it.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id167.html

second video down, search of Vista Mar villa 2nd August, the gloves are there (8 minutes in).
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 6 Mar - 20:56

mariang wrote:John mccann - gerrys brother says that gerry was searching PDL at 3.30am - and yet didnt Kate say that they didnt search until daybreak??????
Are the extended family trying to be 'helpful' or did they know that this wasnt the case?

The extended family didn't always stick to the "script".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  cherrylight Tue 6 Mar - 22:54

Angelique wrote:HiDeHo has posted up the BBC Panorama video on You Tube on the MCCanns.

There is an excerpt at 27.25 Which shows Gerry loading the scenic for the trip to Huelva where he is wearing "gloves" which has been discussed a while ago - just seems very odd but the film confirms it.

Actually not is always as it seems.

This is a video representation of that trip to Huelva, shot by Corner.

But when was it actually shot and why?

cherrylight
cherrylight

Number of posts : 48
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 6 Mar - 23:03

Oooops! You are quite right - my apologies but it did seem from first look that it was gloves. HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 7 Mar - 7:35

Angelique wrote:Oooops! You are quite right - my apologies but it did seem from first look that it was gloves. HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns 25346

I can't see you need to apologise...It was very observant of you. It certainly looked like gloves to me initially.

I have a small curiosity...It appears they are getting ready to leave for Huelva but Kate is wearing the same top used in the chat with the hills behind her and as she was putting the washing on the line...It also alludes to them leaving and yet she wore a different top in Huelva

Kate can be heard saying on the phone:

"Hi its me. They haven't been yet'

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Huelvacuddlecat

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Huelvatrip1

This is raising lots of questions for me...

Jon Corner arrived on Wednesday morning August 1st. Kates parents arrived in the afternoon.

Kate apparently did some interviews for Womens magazines (is that when the pics of Kate by a tree were taken?).....Gerry went to Lagos...

August 2nd was the cancelled trip to Huelva Gerry was sick?) and the Police arrived around 6.00pm

Kate and Gerry appear to have gone to Budens. while the police were in the apartment, that evening according to phone pings.

The video of Kate and Gerry getting the car ready was before the police arrived Thursday 6.00pm as Kate was wearing the top shown laying on the bed in the police videos and she is holding cuddle cat. (which was taken by the police)

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Greentop

Was it Wednesday August 1st just after Jon Corner arrived and while Gerry was getting ready to go to Lagos and not Huelva....so that may mean the video of Kate (where she does the 'whoosh clunk') was taken Wednesday evening the day before the dogs arrived?

HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns Whooshclunk

I don't know why its important to me but for some reason it is.. HiDeHo's video of BBC Panorama episode re The McCanns 294124

I think it's because there was a lot of strange activity (phone pings) around that time

All the details of those days can be seen here:

July Calendar
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Calendar-Timetables/JULY-Calendar-with-Phone-Pings-1-911585.html
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 7 Mar - 8:53

ann_chovey wrote: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id167.html

second video down, search of Vista Mar villa 2nd August, the gloves are there (8 minutes in).

Thanks ann-chovey and hideho, you are both such fantastic people for having so much information readily to hand. I see and hear things in all of the various files, remember them but of course it takes me forever to go back to find where i saw or read them. I need to start writing these things down.

Strange items to have in your bedroom I thought. I would use them for cleaning the toilets so keep them in the bathrooms, not my bedroom. Still, perhaps it is I who is strange....
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 7 Mar - 11:00

Wasn't GM sniffing Around in the scenic About 10pm.....he was driving around, on his own, watching what the pj were doing one night....mr amaral commented that he looked like a man with no friends....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 7 Mar - 15:55

kitti wrote:Wasn't GM sniffing Around in the scenic About 10pm.....he was driving around, on his own, watching what the pj were doing one night....mr amaral commented that he looked like a man with no friends....

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Calendar-Timetables/JULY-Calendar-with-Phone-Pings-1-911585.html

Tuesday July 31st 2007
"...At around 10pm, police officers see Gerry McCann, going past the apartment at the wheel of his hire car, a Renault Megane Scenic, an impenetrable look on his face ..."- Truth of the Lie (Goncalo Amaral)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  aqeleega Sat 10 Mar - 20:12

cherrylight wrote:
Angelique wrote:HiDeHo has posted up the BBC Panorama video on You Tube on the MCCanns.

Thats an interesting thought Cherrylight. Never crossed my mind that the video could have been shot on a different day. Always wondered why they filmed the boot of the car so thoroughly. Now its obvious.

Crafty, crafty people!!
aqeleega
aqeleega
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 262
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 10 Mar - 21:52

aqeleega wrote:
cherrylight wrote:

Thats an interesting thought Cherrylight. Never crossed my mind that the video could have been shot on a different day. Always wondered why they filmed the boot of the car so thoroughly. Now its obvious.

Crafty, crafty people!!

It was probably taken on August 1st when Gerry was loading to take flyers to Lagos. Kate is holding cuddlecat which was taken by the police the following day August 2nd.

They travelled to Huelva on August 3rd....I have explained it here:

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/HiDeHo-Youtube-Videos/Panorama-no-gloves-1-1072620.html
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 11 Mar - 1:16

I'm glad HiDEHo has posted this up. Its reminded me how painful Tanner's lying is about her sighting.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down