Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The outcome - anybody's guess

2 posters

Go down

The outcome - anybody's guess Empty The outcome - anybody's guess

Post  MaryB Sun 11 Mar - 12:21

I know this is a bit premature to say the least. But here's what I think for what it's worth! At first I thought the review would decide Madeleine had been taken by person or persons unknown. Or maybe give a few vague hints to who it might have been. Or maybe pin it on somebody who had died. Now I'm not so sure. But I hope we might know a bit more in the not too distant future. Whatever people's opinions might be I don't think it can be denied that something is certainly afoot.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
The outcome - anybody's guess Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The outcome - anybody's guess Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

The outcome - anybody's guess Empty Re: The outcome - anybody's guess

Post  Guest Sun 11 Mar - 12:41

I don't think, and never have thought, that any attempt would be made to pin it on someone, or to engage in a woolly whitewash.

To what end?

We already have all sorts of theories about why so many appears to have a pact of silence and why there appears to have been a protective carapace around the main players.

Frankly, I've always gone for happenstance and coincidence rather than conspiracy - I suspect that nobody is more surprised at how things went in the first four years and nine months than Healy & McCann.

But, to coin a phrase "The End Is Nigh".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 11 Mar - 13:51

mary i hope that justice will come but in what form i have no idea . someone posted in the early days on a forum - greed will be their down fall , and the fact that they love the limelight , give them enough rope and all that . at the time i thought nah never they will get the case closed shelved or what ever and run off with their pot of gold . i was so so wrong . as i say give em enough rope . the internet is a wonderful thing and it isnt going away The outcome - anybody's guess 25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
The outcome - anybody's guess Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The outcome - anybody's guess Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down