Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters)

+2
chrissie
pamalam
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters) - Page 3 Empty Re: Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters)

Post  pamalam Thu 15 Mar - 14:02

Saturday 29th December
Advantage-Gez

I spent a lovely evening with Sukdeep, dining in his brother Vaj-rims new restaurant; ‘The Tight Hole of Calcutta’. It’s a fusion restaurant, namely con-fusion as some of the menu translations owe more to imagination than to palate.

I returned home to find my sweaty employers hard at it on the living room carpet. It seems they’ve been catching up on a bit of ‘love action’. Gez being 40-Love up on the Nintendo Wii Sports Tennis game as his wheelchaired wife struggled to return his fast action serve.

It’s not for me to say of course, but the man does seem, on occasion, to take himself a little bit too seriously. He'd only gone and got changed into his tennis gear and court shoes. “Advantage Gez”, I heard him mock as I smuggled Sukdeep into my living quarters.
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :
Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters) - Page 3 Empty Re: Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters)

Post  pamalam Thu 15 Mar - 14:03

Sunday 30th December
No rest for the naïve.

With everyone back home, (well not quite everyone) it looks like the New Years Eve party is back on. Her ladyshits out in the ‘Renault’ delivering invites for, get this, their Hollywood themed New Years Eve Party.

I’ve been told I’ve got to wear an appropriate costume, thank heavens I kept my Marylyn wig from way back. Aunty Phil’s already slaving over the ‘singer’ as she sews her secret costume.

pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :
Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Thu 15 Mar - 14:06

END OF DIARY
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 15 Mar - 14:23

Pamalam, thanks so much for posting this Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters) - Page 3 23324

Will print it out and have a good read
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 15 Mar - 14:41

Thanks Pamalam.
Can't wait to start reading them again Diary of a Naive Woman (aged 39 and three quarters) - Page 3 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 15 Mar - 19:09

Thanks Pamalam. I've had a dip in but shall read properly at my leisure.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Trishy Thu 15 Mar - 19:49

Between this Diary and Blacksmith's new post, I haven't laughed so much in a long, long time.
Thanks, Pamalam! You are wonderful.
Trishy
Trishy

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 16 Mar - 0:28

Thanks pamalam.....must admit there were some really clever Satirists posting on 3a's.

She will now be sojourning in the tranquil surroundings of her brother in laws rehab....erm I mean Health Spa Resort known as "Castle Crack", which as you know is just over the wee Scotish border."

This was discussed not so long ago and I think it was established Peter McCann who runs the Clinic is no relation to Gerry or John McCann.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3