Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph?

+6
Thistledown
Claudia79
LJC
ann_chovey
gillyspot
wjk
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? Empty Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph?

Post  Badboy Sat 24 Mar - 17:14

Over on a `pro' forum,it is being said that the pj files have murat's home in wrong location.
Is this true?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8854
Warning :
Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? Empty Re: Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph?

Post  Guest Sat 24 Mar - 18:10

Badboy wrote:Over on a `pro' forum,it is being said that the pj files have murat's home in wrong location.
Is this true?

Is this a serious question? Pro forum vs the PJ, no contest. Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? Empty Re: Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph?

Post  kitti Sat 24 Mar - 18:28

It could be on the fuking moon fir all I care......he's innocent and the pj did there job.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 24 Mar - 19:22

MENTIONED ON REGRETS AND RAMBLINGS.
ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS ON THE BEND.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 19:40

Badboy wrote:MENTIONED ON REGRETS AND RAMBLINGS.

I had a look and the arrow seems to be indicating the house next door to Murat's. I don't see what difference it makes to anything. The police clearly searched the right property and dug up the right garden. I expect the PJ know where Murat lives, as do the residents of Praia da Luz. So, what's the fuss about?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 24 Mar - 22:23

AnnaEsse wrote:

I had a look and the arrow seems to be indicating the house next door to Murat's. I don't see what difference it makes to anything. The police clearly searched the right property and dug up the right garden. I expect the PJ know where Murat lives, as do the residents of Praia da Luz. So, what's the fuss about?
AGREED,ITS A BIT LIKE THE LEONOR CIPRIANO CASE,WHATEVER SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED THERE IS IRRELEVANT TO CADAVER DOG ALERTS ETC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 22:25

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

AGREED,ITS A BIT LIKE THE LEONOR CIPRIANO CASE,WHATEVER SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED THERE IS IRRELEVANT TO CADAVER DOG ALERTS ETC

It doesn't make any difference to anything. Not which house was searched where nothing was found, not which garden was turned over and not which direction Jane Tanner's abductor allegedly walked in.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 22:50

Video showing Murat's house and the police. The right house was obviously searched, so what's the problem with the arrow pointing to the wrong house on the aerial photo?

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Mar - 23:04

oh well, on Bren's blog, now there's a model of truth and accuracy. Five years ago the McCanns were the scum of the earth, today they are purer than the driven snoiw, according to Bren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 23:10

Iris wrote:oh well, on Bren's blog, now there's a model of truth and accuracy. Five years ago the McCanns were the scum of the earth, today they are purer than the driven snoiw, according to Bren.

And she's hot on the investigative trail. There's a map with an arrow pointing to the wrong house for Robert Murat's home! Eeeek! She's hot on the trail of something! Anyone know what?

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Mar - 23:21

AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:oh well, on Bren's blog, now there's a model of truth and accuracy. Five years ago the McCanns were the scum of the earth, today they are purer than the driven snoiw, according to Bren.

And she's hot on the investigative trail. There's a map with an arrow pointing to the wrong house for Robert Murat's home! Eeeek! She's hot on the trail of something! Anyone know what?

Anyone care?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 23:24

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Anyone care?

Well, I don't know if she actually makes a point because I didn't read very much of it!

ETA: I suddenly found de-fleaing the cats to be much more interesting! Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 24 Mar - 23:26

AnnaEsse wrote:

Her dignity?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Mar - 23:28

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Her dignity?

Her mind? Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 24 Mar - 23:31

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Her dignity?

Her mind? Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 23324

Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 294124

ETA: she could offer a reward!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 25 Mar - 10:10

My stomach still hasn't recovered from Bren's blog about her "road to Damascus and meeting St Clarence" conversion.

If anyone missed it, your luck has now run out!

http://www.zimbio.com/Madeleine+McCann/articles/yJNNJ5dPexY/An+Open+Apology
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 25 Mar - 11:21

We should set up a fund......'the find Brens brain fund'...'the abduction of Brens brain'...'no stone left unturned to find Brens brain'....

...'the curtains were blowing, the window was open and the shutters had been jemmied.....I know Brens brain couldnt off walked out by itself....someone must off taken it'

....'our friend saw someone carrying a brain across the road, I know it was Brens brain because it was empty'.

.....a brain has been spotted In a cafe in Belgium by a halfwit...he said ....'I'm 100% sure it's brens brain as its similar to mine'

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 25 Mar - 11:30

kitti wrote:We should set up a fund......'the find Brens brain fund'...'the abduction of Brens brain'...'no stone left unturned to find Brens brain'....

...'the curtains were blowing, the window was open and the shutters had been jemmied.....I know Brens brain couldnt off walked out by itself....someone must off taken it'

....'our friend saw someone carrying a brain across the road, I know it was Brens brain because it was empty'.

.....a brain has been spotted In a cafe in Belgium by a halfwit...he said ....'I'm 100% sure it's brens brain as its similar to mine'

Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 23324 Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 25 Mar - 14:50

kitti wrote:We should set up a fund......'the find Brens brain fund'...'the abduction of Brens brain'...'no stone left unturned to find Brens brain'....

Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 613255 Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 613255 Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 613255
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 25 Mar - 14:57

Not Born Yesterday wrote:My stomach still hasn't recovered from Bren's blog about her "road to Damascus and meeting St Clarence" conversion.

Thanks NBY I had read it before but now have read it again and as before it made me Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 477442 . Bren despite grovelling at the feet of her new Gods the McCanns doesn't actually say what changed her mind. I have asked her several times & got a non comittal answer from her.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 25 Mar - 15:03

Not Born Yesterday wrote:My stomach still hasn't recovered from Bren's blog about her "road to Damascus and meeting St Clarence" conversion.

Sheesh....it's longer than a Mansion House speech!

Interesting when she says 'my jaw has dropped'....I believe Vera the poster who claimed to have been in PDL said 'their jaws will drop' also when referring to what she claimed to know would be made public. Hmmmm
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 26 Mar - 14:37

Bren wrote: "One day I hope you find it in your heart to forgive a stupid blinkered woman, who should have known better, for her sins. A woman who allowed her own gut-instinct and feelings to rule her judgement, instead of allowing the facts and evidence which was evident to prove that your daughter is a missing child and a child that needs to be found".

Well, there are no facts and evidence to support an abduction, apart from the few facts that point in the opposite direction, so this is a ridiculous thing to say. I will certainly follow my own gut-instincts and feelings because there is very little else to follow, but I suppose Bren sums it up when she calls herself a stupid blinkered woman, because that is what she is NOW.

As for her jaw dropping, I hope it smashed right through the floor and I hope it hurt.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Mar - 14:42

gillyspot wrote:

Thanks NBY I had read it before but now have read it again and as before it made me Murat's home in wrong location on aerial photograph? 477442 . Bren despite grovelling at the feet of her new Gods the McCanns doesn't actually say what changed her mind. I have asked her several times & got a non comittal answer from her.

I would hazard a guess that it was some sort of white envelope from Cart of Muck that changed her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Mon 26 Mar - 14:45

'My selfish actions gave a platform and an arena to a man who is beyond contempt in my eyes. A man who will stop at nothing in his attempt to tarnish the family and friends of a missing child with his horrendous accusations and his actions that cause as much pain to a child’s family, ever imaginable. A man who will stop at nothing in order to satisfy his own insatiable quest to inflict as much pain and suffering as he can on the family of a missing child. A man that proclaims he cares for your daughter but leads people to believe that Madeleine is not a findable living child.'

Who's she talking about here??
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Mar - 14:47

Thistledown wrote:'My selfish actions gave a platform and an arena to a man who is beyond contempt in my eyes. A man who will stop at nothing in his attempt to tarnish the family and friends of a missing child with his horrendous accusations and his actions that cause as much pain to a child’s family, ever imaginable. A man who will stop at nothing in order to satisfy his own insatiable quest to inflict as much pain and suffering as he can on the family of a missing child. A man that proclaims he cares for your daughter but leads people to believe that Madeleine is not a findable living child.'

Who's she talking about here??

Tony Bennett.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next