Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!

+18
pennylane
tanszi
jay2001
marxman
Justiceforallkids
cherry1
jinvta
Bobsy
whatsupdoc
Autumn
dazedandconfused
Angelique
pamalam
Panda
ELI
mossman
NoStone
almostgothic
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! Empty New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!

Post  HiDeHo Sun 1 Apr - 22:56

An important video, imo, I hope everyone will take time to watch it.

How DARE Gerry & Kate McCann Claim the Portuguese Police Did NOTHING!

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! Empty Re: New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!

Post  Guest Sun 1 Apr - 23:18

That's wonderful, HiDeHo, and I wish it could be sent to every media outlet that ever broadcast or printed their lies, verbatim. It really is quite shocking to see it all laid out like that. Especially when Portugal is a relatively poor country that can ill afford to spend that kind of money on an operation of that size. I really do feel ashamed to be British when I hear the Portuguese being abused by this vile pair of tossers, and the press joining in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! Empty Re: New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!

Post  HiDeHo Sun 1 Apr - 23:22

All with the help of your Mediterranean graphic! New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 1 Apr - 23:24

Iris wrote:That's wonderful, HiDeHo, and I wish it could be sent to every media outlet that ever broadcast or printed their lies, verbatim. It really is quite shocking to see it all laid out like that. Especially when Portugal is a relatively poor country that can ill afford to spend that kind of money on an operation of that size. I really do feel ashamed to be British when I hear the Portuguese being abused by this vile pair of tossers, and the press joining in.

Does anyone have a list of all the media emails?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Apr - 23:24

HiDeHo wrote:All with the help of your Mediterranean graphic! New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 294124

Anytime HiDeHo, and I also "do requests" New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 192282
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 1 Apr - 23:25

Iris wrote:That's wonderful, HiDeHo, and I wish it could be sent to every media outlet that ever broadcast or printed their lies, verbatim. It really is quite shocking to see it all laid out like that. Especially when Portugal is a relatively poor country that can ill afford to spend that kind of money on an operation of that size. I really do feel ashamed to be British when I hear the Portuguese being abused by this vile pair of tossers, and the press joining in.

I agree Iris. I could cry when I hear Kate and Gerry insulting the Portuguese police the way they do. That pair of tossers sat on their bums, went jogging and entertained friends and relations while locals in Praia da Luz tramped around for a week looking for their daughter. Apart from the amazing work done by the police, many local people took a week off work and walked till their feet were blistered. And those two shameless Brits are still coming out with their vile abuse. I could weep!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 1 Apr - 23:29

My favourite bit is Gerry stood in the water at the mobilization of the marine unit comment New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 1 Apr - 23:30

Excellent, HiDeHo - and yes Iris, you are so right.

The vindictiveness, the sheer ungratefulness, the downright bloody lies from this pair of a-holes - it all leaves me boiling with anger.

I can only echo the words at the end of the video:

Thank You Portugal.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 1 Apr - 23:34

Thank you HiDeHo. New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Apr - 23:36

HiDeHo wrote:My favourite bit is Gerry stood in the water at the mobilization of the marine unit comment New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 294124

Ooh, that was very naughty, but also very clever! New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 1 Apr - 23:42

Excellent video HideHo, it sets out quite clearly the pack of lies that the Mccanns appear to
be telling, and some of those lies would appear to have been repeated in Kate's book. The fact
that they are telling lies is indeed a FACT, and nobody can dispute it, it is there for everyone to see coming out of their own mouths and Kate's pen!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 2 Apr - 0:14

HiDeHo

Yes brilliant work again - very informative and you are clever to sync those shots of Gerry and Kate sitting around too!

But you see the reason that the McCanns can and do get away with these inaccurate slurs against the PJ and the GNR is because they are able to give interviews and seize the moment. None of us or the Portuguese Police can do this so they will always have the advantage over the Truth. They know this and use it because "Joe Bloggs" out there watching won't have any idea of the actual searching that went on, on their behalf, to find Madeleine. Every interview they give can be as inaccurate as they like, whatever it takes to keep the sympathy for them high. That alone is what the McCanns want - that propaganda opportunity - it's like a "in first" shot so any following information that may surface is too late. The bandwagon rolls ever onwards. It would not surprise me at all if they insisted black was white in their next interview and no one blinks!
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 2 Apr - 0:17

Angelique wrote:HiDeHo

Yes brilliant work again - very informative and you are clever to sync those shots of Gerry and Kate sitting around too!

But you see the reason that the McCanns can and do get away with these inaccurate slurs against the PJ and the GNR is because they are able to give interviews and seize the moment. None of us or the Portuguese Police can do this so they will always have the advantage over the Truth. They know this and use it because "Joe Bloggs" out there watching won't have any idea of the actual searching that went on, on their behalf, to find Madeleine. Every interview they give can be as inaccurate as they like, whatever it takes to keep the sympathy for them high. That alone is what the McCanns want - that propaganda opportunity - it's like a "in first" shot so any following information that may surface is too late. The bandwagon rolls ever onwards. It would not surprise me at all if they insisted black was white in their next interview and no one blinks!

That has always been the main focus of my videos...

To respond to the comments in their interviews...a 'voice' for us all (as small as it is!)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 2 Apr - 6:16

Great job HiDeHo!

I think that Kate's response to the interviewer's question at 5:40 is what has always bothered me the most. The interviewer asks "Do you as a mother, Kate, just sometimes think I've got to go and be out there with them, I want to just go and physicaly look as well?" And Kate's response is a a smirk, followed by a sigh, and then "I mean it might not be physically searching, but we've been working really hard."

WTF kind of answer is that? She is not only admitting to not wanting to help with the search for the child that her and Gerry were responsible for losing, but that she and Gerry actually never physically searched for Madeleine themselves. This is preposterous! I would have been frantic. I would have been yelling my daughter's name all night, in case she was scared and would only come to mommy's voice. I would not have been able to sleep and would have been out physically searching until I could no longer go on.

How could they have just gone to bed and left the search for everyone else? I suppose the "working really hard" refers to raising money to keep themselves out of jail and improve their public image, rather than any search for Madeleine, as a very small percentage of the fund has actually been spent on searching for Madeline.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Mon 2 Apr - 7:19

This is EXCELLENT thank you HeDeHo!

Not that it will stop the Mc's bleating that it ws all other people's fault, including Madeleine - but it is an excellent counter to send to anyone that holds their pathetic line on this subject.

It certainly should be sent to as many outlets as possible, including the MET LP and the PJ to show how they continue to lie - but esp to that Swedish TV company to show them how easily conned they have been - whilst it is all still fresh in their minds. New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 307691 New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 307691 New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 307691
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 2 Apr - 8:35

jinvta wrote:Great job HiDeHo!

I think that Kate's response to the interviewer's question at 5:40 is what has always bothered me the most. The interviewer asks "Do you as a mother, Kate, just sometimes think I've got to go and be out there with them, I want to just go and physicaly look as well?" And Kate's response is a a smirk, followed by a sigh, and then "I mean it might not be physically searching, but we've been working really hard."

WTF kind of answer is that? She is not only admitting to not wanting to help with the search for the child that her and Gerry were responsible for losing, but that she and Gerry actually never physically searched for Madeleine themselves. This is preposterous! I would have been frantic. I would have been yelling my daughter's name all night, in case she was scared and would only come to mommy's voice. I would not have been able to sleep and would have been out physically searching until I could no longer go on.

How could they have just gone to bed and left the search for everyone else? I suppose the "working really hard" refers to raising money to keep themselves out of jail and improve their public image, rather than any search for Madeleine, as a very small percentage of the fund has actually been spent on searching for Madeline.

Keep in mind jinvta what the interviewer is asking....If you change it to "Do you as a mother OF A DEAD CHILD, Kate, just sometimes think I've got to go and be out there with them, I want to just go and physicaly look as well?"

That explains Kate's answer.

This case has very little to do with neglecting the children or bad parenting. Madeleine isn't gone because she was left alone and abducted.

NoStone wrote:This is EXCELLENT thank you HeDeHo!

Not that it will stop the Mc's bleating that it ws all other people's fault, including Madeleine - but it is an excellent counter to send to anyone that holds their pathetic line on this subject.

It certainly should be sent to as many outlets as possible, including the MET LP and the PJ to show how they continue to lie - but esp to that Swedish TV company to show them how easily conned they have been - whilst it is all still fresh in their minds. New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 307691 New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 307691 New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 307691

That is a good idea NoStone.

I think I should put together a contact list of media outlets and police etc as I feel that many of the topics I visit in my videos have compilations of discrepancies and lies in an easy to view format.

I researched (and read) all the PJ and GNR witness statements and search information and came across a lot of info that is often lost or forgotten as we tend to rely on T9 statements.

Some of the info I found according to the officers: (some included in video)

-One of them DID phone Sky news very early (according to two of the officers) as can be seen by the Officer receiving a call from Sky News at 4.30am

-The airport WAS called to be warned BUT they didn't answer! After several calls the officer called Faro police to physically GO to the airport to warn them!

- The first GNR officer on the scene saw no tears and just a noise pretending to cry. (I have heard from all other statements they were distraught and crying, maybe not as perceptive as the officer)

- There were so many more officers at the scene than we are led to believe. In the video it shows 9 GNR officers raised out of their bed to be there but also the PJ criminal investigation commanding officer (off duty) and forensics, photographer (who arrived at 12.40am )and other response teams following that.

3 GNR officers (that I know) stayed until 9am along with dogs and another four dogs arriving at 8.00 am.

the 'Blonde man at the gate (according to Carole Tranmer) has always been an issue as none of T9 men are blonde but the GNR officer refers to Gerrys friend as a tall blonde man!

Last edited by HiDeHo on Mon 2 Apr - 9:06; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 2 Apr - 9:05

Morning HiDeHo......Bravo!!!!! New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 307691

Let"s do something about this, I would gladly pay for you to copy this video and send it to all the British Newspapers , Scotland Yard, Portugese
Police (to prove we appreciate the effort they made.) David Cameron and anyone else who needs to be told. It's about time the McCanns learn that
they can't keep lying .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Mon 2 Apr - 9:21

Its an excellent piece of documentary HiDeHo and one that deserves much circulation and acknowledgement. After PJ bashing - what then have the Mc's to bleat about? They have their review - I dont hear them bleating about the lack progress made by their various PI's!!

If Gerry wants a MET type response everytime he goes out to dinner and leaves his children - then maybe he should stop in London in the future. Perhaps he could ring the MET and tell them where and when he is leaving the children and see what sort of response he gets. Would you (or he?) leave our children unattended 50m as per crow flies in London?? I dont think so. I am conviinced - your arguments have helped, that the neglect part of the story is one of Kate's red herrings - without that - there can be no abduction - there wasn't IMO New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 49091
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 2 Apr - 9:31

HideHo just to say well done on another fantastic piece of work. You are truly an amazing person and i know some day your wonderful efforts will be rewarded.

It is amazing the recollection for the smallest detail kate mccann has in her book. She cannot say what she was wearing that night with any great certainty but she can state absolutely the time of arrival of the police. As for the "working really hard". What could she have been doing in a sparsley furnished holiday apartment ? For goodness sake if she lost a handbag she would spend time looking for it. I lost a flip flop on holiday last year, it drove me nuts for two weeks looking for it, not because it was of any value, but just because it was annoying me as to where it had gone and I knew it could not just "disappear" all on its own !!

Gerry on the other hand seems to think he was taking part in some real life epiode of Hawaii Five O with heat seeking helicopters and immediate deployment of naval ships.

My limited but very joyful experience of Portugal and the Portugese people is that of a wonderful, family orientated nation. Children are welcomed and loved, in fact in my experience, adored, wherever they go. Having seen that welcome extended to my own children while holidaying there, the mccanns attitude to the portugese nation is one of the aspects of this whole story that disgusts me most.

For somebody who says he cannot look back and has to look forward, Gerry seems to do an awful lot of looking back, but as usual only at the things that suit him. So, you made a mistake gerry, we won't look back. But the police made mistakes, well we will look back and talk about them endlessly.
As usual Gerry wants it both ways.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 2 Apr - 9:32

HiDeHo, that was brilliant. You are amazing! The work that you continue to put into this case is just mind boggling. Thank you for yet another brilliant documentary charting the mountain of lies told by these two charlatans.

We are so blessed to have you amongst us HiDeHo New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 463742
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Mon 2 Apr - 9:46

Interestingly, at a Berlin conference, Gerry McCann had made it clear he was confident police were doing all they could to find Madeleine. During a live broadcast that morning he had said ;

" We have had no doubts about the desire of the police to find Madeleine. We have witnessed their efforts first hand and they're working harder than Kate and I."

The man speaketh with a fork tongue New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 294124
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 2 Apr - 11:05

From the video...a screenshot that came from the heart after seeing the effort involved and the comments against them.

(How dare they!)

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! Portugalthankyou
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 2 Apr - 11:14

HiDeHo wrote:From the video...a screenshot that came from the heart after seeing the effort involved and the comments against them.

(How dare they!)

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! Portugalthankyou

That's beautiful HiDeHo.....BTW , no one seems to want to help distribute your Video but I am happy to do so, you produce say 20 copies, send them to me, I will pay for them and distribute them, O.K?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Mon 2 Apr - 11:45

pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 2 Apr - 17:55

HiDeHo

I am sorry, I meant no criticism of your hard and skilled work in creating these wonderful videos. I was merely pointing out why the McCanns do it. I think that majority of people watching the news who may catch these interviews would not immediately realise that what is being said is inaccurate.

I hope that you didn't think I meant it in any way as a suggestion that what you create is not worthwhile. New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next