Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!

+18
pennylane
tanszi
jay2001
marxman
Justiceforallkids
cherry1
jinvta
Bobsy
whatsupdoc
Autumn
dazedandconfused
Angelique
pamalam
Panda
ELI
mossman
NoStone
almostgothic
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 Empty Re: New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 2 Apr - 18:40

Another excellent piece of work HideHo. How Kate can show her face after admitting that she didn't search but was working "really hard" is beyond me. It haunts me to this day to think that any mother of a missing child wouldn't be out there until they dropped with exhaustion. That is, if the mother genuinely thought their child had been abducted. Speaks volumes that Kate couldn't drag herself out into the cold dark night to do any searching.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 Empty Re: New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 18:49

When Sarah Payne went missing her mum was litteraly running herself ragged searching everywhere including looking in fields and knocking on doors, which is the natural reaction of any mother who has lost a child I would have thought.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 2 Apr - 19:21

And Fathers ............ New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 857143 ........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Apr - 19:27

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 944533 ..except apparently Kate and Gerry Mccann!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 2 Apr - 19:36

The End Is Nigh wrote:And Fathers ............ New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 857143 ........

Of course, fathers too.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 2 Apr - 19:41

HiDeHo, may I say thankyou for this video. I have never been able to view them, nor have sound, but now our son has rigged me up with a lap top and different Internet connection so I have just watched this. The first for as long as you have been producing them. I have a lot to catch up on so is there a must see list for beginners New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 294124
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon 2 Apr - 20:18

Bobsy wrote:HiDeHo, may I say thankyou for this video. I have never been able to view them, nor have sound, but now our son has rigged me up with a lap top and different Internet connection so I have just watched this. The first for as long as you have been producing them. I have a lot to catch up on so is there a must see list for beginners New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 294124

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 873702 Bobsy, you have so much to catch up on. If I were you I'd start by working my way through Hideho's excellent videos New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 944533
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 2 Apr - 20:41

Autumn wrote:
Bobsy wrote:HiDeHo, may I say thankyou for this video. I have never been able to view them, nor have sound, but now our son has rigged me up with a lap top and different Internet connection so I have just watched this. The first for as long as you have been producing them. I have a lot to catch up on so is there a must see list for beginners New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 294124

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 873702 Bobsy, you have so much to catch up on. If I were you I'd start by working my way through Hideho's excellent videos New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 944533
Yeh I am quite giddy with the power at my fingertips New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 25346 Go on then Autumn, give us a clue where HiDeHo's videos are.xx
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Mon 2 Apr - 20:46

Well done HiDeHo. I've tweeted the youtube link as you gave me ur permission for your other videos. New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 307691

Not been on for ages but hope to be back in harness when the GA trial starts.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Mon 2 Apr - 20:48

Bobsy wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Yeh I am quite giddy with the power at my fingertips New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 25346 Go on then Autumn, give us a clue where HiDeHo's videos are.xx

Look for HiDeHo4 on YouTube.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 2 Apr - 21:19

whatsupdoc wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Thanks New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 Icon_flower
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 2 Apr - 21:37

ELI wrote:Interestingly, at a Berlin conference, Gerry McCann had made it clear he was confident police were doing all they could to find Madeleine. During a live broadcast that morning he had said ;

" We have had no doubts about the desire of the police to find Madeleine. We have witnessed their efforts first hand and they're working harder than Kate and I."

The man speaketh with a fork tongue New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 294124

Did Gerry really say that? What a hypocrite. I believe there are other instances where the McCanns claimed that the PJ were doing a really good job early on. It wasn't until supsicion was turned toward them that their attitude changed and it was 100% the PJ's fault that Madleine was still missing. It would be good to see a comparison of the McCann's pre-arguido quotes regarding the PJ in contrast to their post arquido quotes. Like night and day I would suppose.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 3 Apr - 1:59

whatsupdoc wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Thats great Bobsy!

I have meaning to put the videos together in a handy dandy format, so I will do that right now and get back to you with the list.

Thanks everyone for the comments and thanks Panda for the offer...that is smashing of you!

For now, I will probably send links, but if/when necessary I could do discs.

Hmmmm... I forgot I have done nearly 60 videos!

I started doing a page but the best way for now is go to the video page in Youtube where you can choose either newest to oldest....oldest to newest or Most popular (probably the best option)

https://www.youtube.com/user/HiDeHo4/videos?sort=p&view=0
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Tue 3 Apr - 9:55

When you see them all together like that it's astonishing how much graft you have put into this, HiDeHo.
BRAVO!!!!
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 3 Apr - 13:45

the slave wrote:When you see them all together like that it's astonishing how much graft you have put into this, HiDeHo.
BRAVO!!!!

There is no question that it takes a long time to create each video. Usually abut 50 - 70 hrs!

That includes the time for finding the music, researching the files and statements, watching many videos and downloading appropriate clips, finding and editing suitable photos, and then (the best part) collating them into Windows Movie Maker and adding the text.

I have to watch the video hundreds of times and if I find a tweak thats needed, or additional info to be added near the beginning of the movie, everything else has to be put back into sync. Every picture, every piece of text has to be moved.

Here is an example of 4 mins from the 14 min video.

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 Wmmscreenshot

I do not consider it as a chore. Each video (and subsequent research) gives me the opportunity of retaining the information on that topic, giving me a better understanding of what was happening and the glaring discrepancies.

In this video I found myself getting a little angry. As I was reading each statement from GNR and PJ, and realising the effort they were putting into the investigation, along with the tremendous effort of individuals (two ladies from Manchester got on a plane to go and help search) I couldn't help but feel about the injustice, not only because, as we know now, the search was destined to be fruitless, but also, the McCanns never took the time to THANK anyone! (as can be seen from Pamalams post)

I describe the effort, not because I need acknowledgement for my efforts (I am proud of what I do regardless of what anyone else thinks or says) but because I do my utmost to make sure that everything included in the videos is correct and therefore worthy of as many people as possible watching, and ultimately learning some of the things that the Media do not discuss.

I try to be a voice for all of us in responding to their comments in interviews. Comments which may be outright lies but are not contested.

My efforts are to help find Madeleine so she can be laid to rest in dignity and her family can be given the opportunity to grieve and ultimately for closure.

(Please tweet, Facebook, email etc as much as possible! Thanks)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Apr - 14:27

Nobody can argue with the words that come out of their own mouths so your videos
HideHo are invaluable in this case and I am sure will be an aid to the Police in their search
for the truth.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Apr - 15:49

HiDeHo wrote:
the slave wrote:When you see them all together like that it's astonishing how much graft you have put into this, HiDeHo.
BRAVO!!!!

There is no question that it takes a long time to create each video. Usually abut 50 - 70 hrs!

That includes the time for finding the music, researching the files and statements, watching many videos and downloading appropriate clips, finding and editing suitable photos, and then (the best part) collating them into Windows Movie Maker and adding the text.

I have to watch the video hundreds of times and if I find a tweak thats needed, or additional info to be added near the beginning of the movie, everything else has to be put back into sync. Every picture, every piece of text has to be moved.

Here is an example of 4 mins from the 14 min video.

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 2 Wmmscreenshot

I do not consider it as a chore. Each video (and subsequent research) gives me the opportunity of retaining the information on that topic, giving me a better understanding of what was happening and the glaring discrepancies.

In this video I found myself getting a little angry. As I was reading each statement from GNR and PJ, and realising the effort they were putting into the investigation, along with the tremendous effort of individuals (two ladies from Manchester got on a plane to go and help search) I couldn't help but feel about the injustice, not only because, as we know now, the search was destined to be fruitless, but also, the McCanns never took the time to THANK anyone! (as can be seen from Pamalams post)

I describe the effort, not because I need acknowledgement for my efforts (I am proud of what I do regardless of what anyone else thinks or says) but because I do my utmost to make sure that everything included in the videos is correct and therefore worthy of as many people as possible watching, and ultimately learning some of the things that the Media do not discuss.

I try to be a voice for all of us in responding to their comments in interviews. Comments which may be outright lies but are not contested.

My efforts are to help find Madeleine so she can be laid to rest in dignity and her family can be given the opportunity to grieve and ultimately for closure.

(Please tweet, Facebook, email etc as much as possible! Thanks)

Hello HiDeHo

Like everyone else I'm extremely grateful, for all the hard work you have put into the videos you have produced on here. However, I hope you don't mind me making a comment on the part of your post where you say you want her family to be given the opportunity to grieve etc.

If you are talking, about Madeleine's parents, it is they who are the cause of the situation, Madeleine is in now. Her extended family are no better, none of them have got off their backsides, to find Madeleine. They were more interested in setting up a fund in the UK. A fund that was suppose to be used to find Madeleine, but found its way into the pockets of the McCanns and eventually their own pockets. Or so Clarence Mitchell said.

The McCanns Tapas friends, are also as bad as the McCanns and their extended family. We all know where they were, while others searched for Madeleine.

If it is established that Madeleine is dead, the only people who have the right to grieve for Madeleine, apart from Sean and Amalie, are the ones who have genuinely tried to find out what happened to her. Goncalo Amaral, Pat Brown and the PJ, the locals of PDL, the staff from Warner and the holidaymakers, are the only ones who have put legwork into finding out what happened to Madeleine. Tony Bennett, has risked his home and other assets to try to find out what happened to Madeleine. All these people as well as the ones who provided forums and the posters who discuss the case on a daily basis on these forums, have all taken Madeleine into their hearts.

We haven't laughed at any aspect of this case, unlike her parents and certain members of her extended family. We haven't put Madeleine down, in the way her parents and certain members of her extended family have done.

Having said all that, I am realistic enough to know this isn't what will happen, if the worst comes to the worst and Madeleine is found to have died. We all know Lord and Lady Muck will be at Madeleine's funeral, unless of course, they are finally made to pay for their part in Madeleine's disappearance.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 3 Apr - 15:55

kathy dont forget kate saying she bets whoever maddie is with she is giving them her tuppence worth that sa sick comment to make about your 3 year old daughter who is supposdly with a pedo!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Apr - 16:13

Justiceforallkids wrote:kathy dont forget kate saying she bets whoever maddie is with she is giving them her tuppence worth that sa sick comment to make about your 3 year old daughter who is supposdly with a pedo!!!

I know JFAK. Who can forget the quote, on page 129 of her book of filth and lies, when she said she told Gerry of the awful pictures in her head of Madeleine's body and perfect little genitals torn apart. As I said in a previous post, this is the book that she wrote for Madeleine and the twins.

It makes you wonder what goes on behind the closed doors of the "gruesome twosome". I can't see there being much love banded about.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 3 Apr - 19:47

kathybelle wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:kathy dont forget kate saying she bets whoever maddie is with she is giving them her tuppence worth that sa sick comment to make about your 3 year old daughter who is supposdly with a pedo!!!

I know JFAK. Who can forget the quote, on page 129 of her book of filth and lies, when she said she told Gerry of the awful pictures in her head of Madeleine's body and perfect little genitals torn apart. As I said in a previous post, this is the book that she wrote for Madeleine and the twins.

It makes you wonder what goes on behind the closed doors of the "gruesome twosome". I can't see there being much love banded about.

Even when they revise their story over and over again, they STILL manage to say something equally shocking or sickening. Since way back when Gerry McCann referred to "the situation Madeleine now finds herself in," amongst other equally repugnant statements, I've been watching them with horror, and wondering how anyone can witness their words and behaviour, and trust them or believe a single word they say! Something is very, very wrong with those two (imo).
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 3 Apr - 20:06

kathybelle wrote:

What scares me is that this 'masterpiece' was
most likely screened and proof read by a bucket
load of expensive legal heads and PR people
and page 129 and its disturbing discriptive imagery
was deemed appropriate for publication.
Bewk should be x-rated!
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Apr - 20:26

pennylane wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Even when they revise their story over and over again, they STILL manage to say something equally shocking or sickening. Since way back when Gerry McCann referred to "the situation Madeleine now finds herself in," amongst other equally repugnant statements, I've been watching them with horror, and wondering how anyone can witness their words and behaviour, and trust them or believe a single word they say! Something is very, very wrong with those two (imo).

You're so right Penny. I often wonder what the high profile people who supported the McCanns financially and otherwise are really like. They will have watched most if not all of the McCanns media interviews. They will know they lied about certain aspects of the case and most of all, they never once searched for Madeleine.

Are they so blinkered that they can't see that it is plainly obvious that the McCanns played a huge part in Madeleine? Do they not understand that if the McCanns played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, they would not have lied and they would have searched and searched and searched for Madeleine, in the same way that Ben Needham's mum has been searching as many times as her finances would allow.

If I am to be perfectly honest, Penny, I believe the McCanns and these high profile people, including Gordon Brown, are involved with something that would cause a huge scandal, if it ever reached the public domain.

I want to scream at the McCanns, each time I hear them say how much they love Madeleine and want her home. They treated her like a piece of sh1t, while they were in Praia da Luz and maybe before for all we know. Then the poor little mite wasn't worthy of a search, when she supposedly was abducted. Although most people are now coming to the conclusion that she wasn't abducted.

Me? I became suspicious, that all wasn't right with the McCanns story, when I learned they lied about the shutter. I was finally convinced that Madeleine wasn't abducted, when Kate admitted on television, that they had not physically searched for Madeleine. How she had the nerve to admit that on television, is beyond me. Why oh why didn't Jane Hill say "What do you mean you never physically searched for Madeleine?" "Why didn't you search for Madeleine?"

Penny, I hope we don't have to suffer another year of the McCanns parading themselves around like a pair of celebrities. I hope the PJ and SY, reach a conclusion pretty soon, that brings the McCanns to justice. I'm not holding my breath though.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Apr - 20:26

pennylane wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

You're so right Penny. I often wonder what the high profile people who supported the McCanns financially and otherwise are really like. They will have watched most if not all of the McCanns media interviews. They will know they lied about certain aspects of the case and most of all, they never once searched for Madeleine.

Are they so blinkered that they can't see that it is plainly obvious that the McCanns played a huge part in Madeleine? Do they not understand that if the McCanns played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, they would not have lied and they would have searched and searched and searched for Madeleine, in the same way that Ben Needham's mum has been searching as many times as her finances would allow.

If I am to be perfectly honest, Penny, I believe the McCanns and these high profile people, including Gordon Brown, are involved with something that would cause a huge scandal, if it ever reached the public domain.

I want to scream at the McCanns, each time I hear them say how much they love Madeleine and want her home. They treated her like a piece of sh1t, while they were in Praia da Luz and maybe before for all we know. Then the poor little mite wasn't worthy of a search, when she supposedly was abducted. Although most people are now coming to the conclusion that she wasn't abducted.

Me? I became suspicious, that all wasn't right with the McCanns story, when I learned they lied about the shutter. I was finally convinced that Madeleine wasn't abducted, when Kate admitted on television, that they had not physically searched for Madeleine. How she had the nerve to admit that on television, is beyond me. Why oh why didn't Jane Hill say "What do you mean you never physically searched for Madeleine?" "Why didn't you search for Madeleine?"

Penny, I hope we don't have to suffer another year of the McCanns parading themselves around like a pair of celebrities. I hope the PJ and SY, reach a conclusion pretty soon, that brings the McCanns to justice. I'm not holding my breath though.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Apr - 20:44

This is c&p'd from the Amazon forum.

For information, in my inbox today I received a copy of the following email, which has apparently been sent to over 50 national/international media outlets and senior journalists. Be interesting to see if any have the necessary cajones to actually report on it at any point. Even if they don't, should the proverbial hit the fan in the future, they won't be able to claim they didn't know!

"Recently the McCann's have been bleating, yet again, about those "lazy, incompetent, sardine-eating, Portuguese Police".

According to the McCanns the PJ/GNR didn't do their jobs properly, when these 2 doctors had the misfortune to 'lose' their daughter, Madeleine, whilst they were eating and drinking (out of sight and hearing of their 3 under 4 years old children) at the local tapas bar.

The truth, as with so many other matters connected with this case, is somewhat different to the way that the McCanns like to spin it, as can be seen in the below-linked video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzG-ZwP42do&feature=player_embedded

The British media seems strangely reluctant to highlight any details about this case that deviates from the carefully managed image generated by the McCanns. Why?

The fact is the Portuguese authorities launched the biggest search ever conducted for a missing child in Portugal almost immediately from the time that they were informed of Madeleine's disappearance. They deserve the deepest heartfelt thanks from the McCanns, not incessant brickbats!

Please take a few moments to watch this short video so that you can become truly aware of what actually happened in Portugal nearly 5 years ago, and what a huge effort our oldest ally put into the sadly unsuccessful search for little Madeleine?"

It's good that it's getting spread round, but I'm not too sure about the accompanying email. Anybody know who's responsible?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Tue 3 Apr - 20:52

There's so much info out there but mainstream UK media doesn't report the real facts and the Uk public are unaware of the true facts. The video is great Hideho but will not be seen by the general public, only by people who already suspect the 'facts' pushed down our throats.

There is a poster on Joana's site basically saying that the truth will never be published because all the mcs lawyers are above the law. the books will not be returned, so we might as well give up. If it's a wind up it probably will work, because so many folk are sick of tm ruling the roost. But however long it takes, justice has to prevail and the perpetrators of this injustice will face the truth. I have to believe or I'll go potty!

All the mp's had Tony Bennetts 60reasons leaflet and bugger all happened. The lack of response makes me sick, I just live in hope that one day the knock on the door will happen and justice will be done.

Great stuff HIdeHo and if just one person who can make a difference in this case wakes up and takes action it will be wonderful.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next