Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!

+18
pennylane
tanszi
jay2001
marxman
Justiceforallkids
cherry1
jinvta
Bobsy
whatsupdoc
Autumn
dazedandconfused
Angelique
pamalam
Panda
ELI
mossman
NoStone
almostgothic
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 Empty Re: New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!

Post  Guest Tue 3 Apr - 21:02

And just for the avoidance of doubt ...............

NOBODY is above the Law. Nobody.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 Empty Re: New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING!

Post  tanszi Tue 3 Apr - 21:17

Ill second that TEIN justice has a habit of happening whether people want it to or not. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 3 Apr - 21:44

kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:kathy dont forget kate saying she bets whoever maddie is with she is giving them her tuppence worth that sa sick comment to make about your 3 year old daughter who is supposdly with a pedo!!!

I know JFAK. Who can forget the quote, on page 129 of her book of filth and lies, when she said she told Gerry of the awful pictures in her head of Madeleine's body and perfect little genitals torn apart. As I said in a previous post, this is the book that she wrote for Madeleine and the twins.

It makes you wonder what goes on behind the closed doors of the "gruesome twosome". I can't see there being much love banded about.

Even when they revise their story over and over again, they STILL manage to say something equally shocking or sickening. Since way back when Gerry McCann referred to "the situation Madeleine now finds herself in," amongst other equally repugnant statements, I've been watching them with horror, and wondering how anyone can witness their words and behaviour, and trust them or believe a single word they say! Something is very, very wrong with those two (imo).

You're so right Penny. I often wonder what the high profile people who supported the McCanns financially and otherwise are really like. They will have watched most if not all of the McCanns media interviews. They will know they lied about certain aspects of the case and most of all, they never once searched for Madeleine.

Are they so blinkered that they can't see that it is plainly obvious that the McCanns played a huge part in Madeleine? Do they not understand that if the McCanns played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, they would not have lied and they would have searched and searched and searched for Madeleine, in the same way that Ben Needham's mum has been searching as many times as her finances would allow.

If I am to be perfectly honest, Penny, I believe the McCanns and these high profile people, including Gordon Brown, are involved with something that would cause a huge scandal, if it ever reached the public domain.

I want to scream at the McCanns, each time I hear them say how much they love Madeleine and want her home. They treated her like a piece of sh1t, while they were in Praia da Luz and maybe before for all we know. Then the poor little mite wasn't worthy of a search, when she supposedly was abducted. Although most people are now coming to the conclusion that she wasn't abducted.

Me? I became suspicious, that all wasn't right with the McCanns story, when I learned they lied about the shutter. I was finally convinced that Madeleine wasn't abducted, when Kate admitted on television, that they had not physically searched for Madeleine. How she had the nerve to admit that on television, is beyond me. Why oh why didn't Jane Hill say "What do you mean you never physically searched for Madeleine?" "Why didn't you search for Madeleine?"

Penny, I hope we don't have to suffer another year of the McCanns parading themselves around like a pair of celebrities. I hope the PJ and SY, reach a conclusion pretty soon, that brings the McCanns to justice. I'm not holding my breath though.

Hi Kathybelle,

Jane Hill certainly put Kate on the spot with that question, and Kate didn't know what Jane knew or what was coming next, as she attempted to skirt her way around it... but it was one of those rare moments a UK journalist asked a really worthwhile question. It would have only taken a few more such eye opening questions to have completely altered the McCanns' reign of fiction and greed. If it weren't for Jane confirming this shocking fact, I'm sure many people would still be chortling that it was forum myth.

I agree there is a huge scandal that's being covered up at the heart of this; and with the Home Office funding the 'review,' I am very sceptical of its aims. Still, heads are rolling at the top and things are changing behind the scenes, and it is possible that someone, for whatever reason, will finally decide to blow the lid off this heinous affair. Whatever happens it will come when TM least expect it, and from out of left field (imo). I reckon there are many people who have helped cover this up, and that in itself has to be very disquieting for TM. Hopefully we won't have to wait long for an end to this charade, but I do not anticipate the review will conclude anything valuable.... not unless something surfaces that is too massive to contain.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 3 Apr - 23:05

I have just added this to the 'Details' just below the video...

REASON for this video?

The WORLD needs to know that PORTUGUESE police PUT A LOT OF EFFORT into the search for Madeleine and, before believing contrived comments about them being 'sardine munchers' and not doing their job WATCH THE VIDEO compiled from LEGAL STATEMENTS about their individual efforts
The Portuguese police need to be THANKED for that effort...NOT CRITICISED! So, on behalf of many I refer to the last clip in the video...
THANK YOU PORTUGAL!

Last edited by HiDeHo on Tue 3 Apr - 23:07; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Apr - 23:07

Good on you HiDeHo, well said New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Apr - 23:20

HiDeHo wrote:I have just added this to the 'Details' just below the video...

REASON for this video?

The WORLD needs to know that PORTUGUESE police PUT A LOT OF EFFORT into the search for Madeleine and, before believing contrived comments about them being 'sardine munchers' and not doing their job WATCH THE VIDEO compiled from LEGAL STATEMENTS about their individual efforts
The Portuguese police need to be THANKED for that effort...NOT CRITICISED! So, on behalf of many I refer to the last clip in the video...
THANK YOU PORTUGAL!

Hello HiDeHo

Again well done for all your hard work. I've been over to the You Tube site and put my twopenneth in and I'll keep putting my twopenneth in, until the McCanns and anyone who helped them financially or otherwise, escape justice, are brought to justice.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 3 Apr - 23:27

Thanks...appreciate all the input.

Well...no stopping me now...The video gives an opportunity to have a voice and I am using it in the text details also...Just updated again... New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 25346

REASON for this video?
The WORLD needs to know that PORTUGUESE police PUT A LOT OF EFFORT into the search for Madeleine and, before believing contrived comments about them being 'sardine munchers' and not doing their job WATCH THE VIDEO compiled from LEGAL STATEMENTS about their individual efforts.
THANK YOU PORTUGAL!

THANK YOU ALSO...to everyone who got out of their beds to go and search for Madeleine, two ladies from Manchester who caught a plane to go and search, bikers who traveled the country,

Colin Sahlke and Stephen Taylor give up their jobs and flew to Praia da Luz to search for clues to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann . Mr Sahlke has given up his rented flat and has SOLD POSESSIONS to raise £5,000 to fund their endeavour.

(Colin sadly passed away in 2010)

'historyholmes' who was in PdL at the time and helped in the search...see their 'complaint' to Kate and Gerry here:
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/AOL_09_05_2011.htm#hh
They are hurt that they were never thanked.....Well on behalf of a lot of people that are still searching for the truth, to everyone that has helped the search, you all deserve a THANK YOU from those of us that recognise your effort...Those that care...
Apparently Gerry and Kate feel they were alone that night and no-one was helping! WHY WOULD THEY SAY THAT?????

ETA....The more I read about these individuals that gave their time and money to search, the more I feel so passionately about making sure that others know of their effort.

Ohhh well....I have officially started another video dedicated to them.

If anyone can give me individual efforts that they are aware of (apart from the bikers, Colin Sahkle and Stephen Taylor, the two ladies from Manchester, history holmes) I will be more than pleased to highlight them in the video.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 4 Apr - 0:22

HiDeHo wrote:Thanks...appreciate all the input.

Well...no stopping me now...The video gives an opportunity to have a voice and I am using it in the text details also...Just updated again... New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 25346

REASON for this video?
The WORLD needs to know that PORTUGUESE police PUT A LOT OF EFFORT into the search for Madeleine and, before believing contrived comments about them being 'sardine munchers' and not doing their job WATCH THE VIDEO compiled from LEGAL STATEMENTS about their individual efforts.
THANK YOU PORTUGAL!

THANK YOU ALSO...to everyone who got out of their beds to go and search for Madeleine, two ladies from Manchester who caught a plane to go and search, bikers who traveled the country,

Colin Sahlke and Stephen Taylor give up their jobs and flew to Praia da Luz to search for clues to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann . Mr Sahlke has given up his rented flat and has SOLD POSESSIONS to raise £5,000 to fund their endeavour.

(Colin sadly passed away in 2010)

'historyholmes' who was in PdL at the time and helped in the search...see their 'complaint' to Kate and Gerry here:
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/AOL_09_05_2011.htm#hh
They are hurt that they were never thanked.....Well on behalf of a lot of people that are still searching for the truth, to everyone that has helped the search, you all deserve a THANK YOU from those of us that recognise your effort...Those that care...
Apparently Gerry and Kate feel they were alone that night and no-one was helping! WHY WOULD THEY SAY THAT?????

ETA....The more I read about these individuals that gave their time and money to search, the more I feel so passionately about making sure that others know of their effort.

Ohhh well....I have officially started another video dedicated to them.

If anyone can give me individual efforts that they are aware of (apart from the bikers, Colin Sahkle and Stephen Taylor, the two ladies from Manchester, history holmes) I will be more than pleased to highlight them in the video.

I remember those bikers HiDeHo, they gave up their holiday to look for Madeleine. I wonder how they must have felt, when they learned that the McCanns had played a part in Madeleine's disappearance and if they believed she was abducted, the McCanns had done nothing to find her.

I don't ever remember the "gruesome twosome, giving thanks to everyone who phsyically searched for Madeleine, especially on the first night, while they were tucked up in bed. They must have been exhausted, after they made all those phone calls and got their stories straight. I almost forgot the McCanns Oscar winning performance in front of the Portuguese police. Gerry got on his hands and knees and bellowed like a banshee. Kate got on the bed and started scream as she banged her head on the wall.

The McCanns didn't fool the police, I read somewhere that their performance, was one of the reasons they suspected the McCanns had a hand in Madeleine's disappearance.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 4 Apr - 2:47

One has to wonder how the bikers have/will react to the knowledge that Madeleine had died and her body was hidden by the McCanns (according to police files)

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 Portugese-bikers

Bikers help step-up the search for Madeline
Bikers across Portugal gather to find young girl

Posted: 14 May 2007

BIKERS from Portugal are joining the hunt for Madeleine McCann, the young English girl who was abducted while on holiday in Praia da Luz.

Members of the Motards da Praia motorcycling club in the village of Praia da Luz are setting off to the north of the country to meet up with like-minded bikers for the mission.

Over 50 members of the club rode through the village wearing crosses made of ribbons - yellow in honour of Madeleine and a green ribbon. In Portugal green is the colour of hope because of its association with spring.

Joaquim Imaginario of the club said that they would set off on their four-day ride to the north soon to meet the other motorcyclists where they would then begin to criss-cross the country spreading word of the appeal to outlying areas.

He also commented: "Everyone throughout the whole of Portugal, everywhere, are looking in ditches, empty buildings, everywhere that is possible, for little Madeleine. This is something which just does not happen - it has touched very closely to the hearts of all the Portuguese people. We are hoping that somebody who has not been in contact with media for different reasons, such as location, can be informed of her disappearance and help look for her."

Read more: http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/bikers-help-step-up-the-search-for-madeline/779.html#ixzz1r232GUtj

These stories need to be told....again...so I am including them in a video dedicated to their efforts.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id340.html

A former Keighley paratrooper and his pal have started their own personal search around the Portuguese village where Madeleine McCann was abducted.

New VIDEO - How DARE Gerry & Kate Claim the PJ Did NOTHING! - Page 3 Sahlketaylorsearch3

Colin Sahlke, 46, and Steve Taylor, 32, are scouring rough ground and abandoned buildings around Praia Da Luz hoping for a breakthrough more than three weeks after the four-year-old went missing.

Mr Sahlke and Mr Taylor say they are not interested in rewards but just want to help find Madeleine.

The pair say their aim is to at least help restore the McCanns' "faith in humanity".

Mr Sahlke has given up his rented flat and has sold possessions to raise £5,000 to fund their endeavour.

Since Sunday, kitted out in full army surplus gear including desert camouflage, with compasses, maps and binoculars they have been searching areas close to Praia Da Luz fanning out from the coastline to waste ground inland.

'Confirmation that British investigators were on the ground coincided with the arrival of two men who say they are former British soldiers and have come as freelance volunteers to carry out searches of abandoned buildings and rough land. Yorkshiremen Colin Sahlke, 46, and Steve Taylor, 32, have met Madeleine's father, Gerry McCann, in Praia da Luz. They said they were funding themselves and were interested in the missing girl's welfare rather than the £2.6m of reward money currently on offer.

A spokesman for the McCanns said the ex-soldiers were not being paid by the Find Madeleine Fund, and had been advised to coordinate anything they were doing with the Portuguese police.'

RIP Colin

I lit a candle but not approved yet...

http://announce.jpress.co.uk/3941789
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 4 Apr - 14:04

Just got a message from Steel Magnolia that the video is no longer available in the UK due to 'a legal complaint.'

ETA: Woops! It's not this video Steel Magnolia was referring to. It's one of Joana's! Sorry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akIDiz5Rv_c

Last edited by AnnaEsse on Wed 4 Apr - 14:07; edited 1 time in total
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 4 Apr - 14:06

Oh dear!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 4 Apr - 14:08

HiDeHo wrote:Oh dear!

Sorry HiDeHo. Steel Magnolia was referring to a video of Joana's! Not this one of yours. The message was left on my blog as a comment on your video.So, I had a quick panic!

This one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akIDiz5Rv_c
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 4 Apr - 14:22

I stil say 'Oh dear!'
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Wed 4 Apr - 15:00

And I say...... ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Carter Ruck are a menace to society.
Kate, if you're reading this please understand that some of us will never shut up about this sad, disturbing case because you and your friends are obviously telling massive fibs. Read the rogatory interviews , woman! Even a twelve year old could work it out. Do you honestly believe that the Met's finest believe you?
How DO you get through the week, Kate? Do you fret constantly about whether or not one of your mates might actually have a breakdown with the stress of it all. Money can't buy you a clean conscience. The 'long dark night of the soul' and all that jazz.
I feel sorry for you Kate. You will never have a totally free day again in your life. AND IT'S ALL YOUR OWN FAULT.
'Fess up now before you ruin your other children's lives for ever.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3