Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May

+55
fedrules
margaret
almostgothic
tanszi
ELI
marxman
welshy
steve1295
Loopdaloop
Alpine Aster
interested
keepingmum
Wintabells
Claudia79
dazedandconfused
comperedna
kitti
Annabel
Panda
pennylane
mahlersghost
Oldartform
chrissie
frencheuropean
devonmum
Justiceforallkids
Chris
HiDeHo
mumbles
duncanmac
quickfingers
tigger
AnnaEsse
kathybelle
Angelique
jd16
matthew
ann_chovey
Bobsy
nospinnaker
mara thon
Fern
cherry1
jeanmonroe
pamalam
the slave
gillyspot
fred
NoStone
tabs
jay2001
SteveT
flower
MaryB
ShabbyTiger
59 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 20 Empty Re: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May

Post  keepingmum Wed 25 Apr - 18:58

ELI wrote:All I gotta say is, show me proof she was abducted cos nothing I've seen so far points to that conclusion. So Mr Redwood over to you, show the evidence you have.
You said it! Totally agree!
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 20 Empty Re: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 19:29

No Panorama on BBC Scotland! It's something called Watching Ourselves. We have to wait until 10:45 tonight. Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 20 29204
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Wed 25 Apr - 19:30

The Panorama Programme Madeleine The Last Hope start's at 7.30pm Tonight Wednesday BBC 1, it will be on in a few Minutes time.
I hope it is not the same as the last Programme, so one sided, will anyone every dare put forward the question! that so many on here believe really did happen to this little girl.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :
Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 19:35

Alan Johnson MP thinks the mcs are the victims in this case !
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Wed 25 Apr - 19:36

Iris wrote:No Panorama on BBC Scotland! It's something called Watching Ourselves. We have to wait until 10:45 tonight. Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 20 29204

So far it looks like it is going to be one sided again, thats my view so far.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 25 Apr - 19:36

margaret wrote:Alan Johnson MP thinks the mcs are the victims in this case !
The Portuguese treated them disgracefully!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 19:37

Is the sound crap for others or is it my tv?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 19:38

Mentioned it was 70mtr walk to apartment
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 25 Apr - 19:43

Eddie and Keela shown
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 19:43

Now onto the dogs, inconclusive evidence but police made them arguidos!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 19:44

That maddie died in apartment and parents covered it up is still widely held belief by police in Portugal
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 25 Apr - 19:45

Sandra F is on. People in Portugal changed their mind over the McCanns guilt
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 19:47

Amoral saying he wrote the book to clear his name because of media rubbishing him
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 25 Apr - 19:48

Mr Amaral's book mentioned. Asked is he ok about making money from a missing girl. He says he had to put the record straight.
Duarte on. No public support for her. Friends won't talk to her cos she is defending parents who killed their daughter
OMG!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 25 Apr - 19:51

News Int putting pressure on D Cameron to review the case
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 25 Apr - 19:52

wjk wrote:Mr Amaral's book mentioned. Asked is he ok about making money from a missing girl. He says he had to put the record straight.
Duarte on. No public support for her. Friends won't talk to her cos she is defending parents who killed their daughter
OMG!

Sufficient reason - that would do it for me.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Wed 25 Apr - 20:01

Load of shite.Did their best to ridicule the Portuguese and GA.And that andy smirking. WHITEWASH.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 25 Apr - 20:03

steve1295 wrote:Load of shite.Did their best to ridicule the Portuguese and GA.And that andy smirking. WHITEWASH.

I don't know how you got that!
I thought the Portugese police came off well, not only did Goncalo get to plug his book and give an answer as to why he published it which he has never had the opportunity to do in the british media, yet it showed news international being dodgy with cameron!

They also showed the dogs and confirmed that the conclusion of the case in the eyes of the pj was that MM died in the flat

The other thing is the guy from SY gave NOTHING away! nothing at all!!
If it was going to be a whitewash we would have heard some pro MM spin, We didn't.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 25 Apr - 20:05

Well, I feel much better now I've actually watched the programme.
Nowhere did I get the impression that the McCanns were home and dry.

Just seen your message Steve. I didn't get that impression. I thought it made the point that alot of people don't believe the abduction story.
Maybe I'm alone in thinking that though.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 25 Apr - 20:06

Loopdaloop wrote:
steve1295 wrote:Load of shite.Did their best to ridicule the Portuguese and GA.And that andy smirking. WHITEWASH.

I thought the Portugese police came off well, not only did Goncalo get to plug his book and give an answer as to why he published it which he has never had the opportunity to do in the british media, yet it showed news international being dodgy with cameron!

They also showed the dogs and confirmed that the conclusion of the case in the eyes of the pj was that MM died in the flat

If it was going to be a whitewash we would have heard some pro MM spin, We didn't.
Agree with you Loopdaloop. Posted at the same time as you.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 25 Apr - 20:07

steve i was really thinking that this would be all about the mcanns all feel sorry for them bla bla and a bit upset . i now feel that things are now going on that we dont know about and i feel that the interview did get some good things across
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 20:07

Interesting that he Refused to reveal if the Portuguese review started first.

Well l have much more faith in Redwood he refused to criticise the portuguese or their investigation in any way, As for reopening the case he said that was wholly a Portuguese decision but he said 'what we seek to do is bring them the best quality information to assist them in making that decision'

Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 20 303636

Last edited by margaret on Wed 25 Apr - 20:09; edited 1 time in total
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Wed 25 Apr - 20:08

I agree, same old same old.

I wonder if Scotland Yard are also looking into the McCann's & the other Tapas Group?, & not just this was an abduction by spottyman eggman/tombstoneteethman.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 25 Apr - 20:09

wjk wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:

I feel relief!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 20:10

Loopdaloop wrote:
wjk wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:

I feel relief!

That makes three of us l dont think the macs are home and dry at all! He gave nothing away wily old goat!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next