Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits

+7
cherry1
mossman
fred
kitti
marxman
Fern
Annabel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Empty Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits

Post  Annabel Sat 21 Apr - 19:03

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Empty Re: Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits

Post  Fern Sat 21 Apr - 19:16

Goodness me, I got as far as the green haired man Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  25346

What was he supposed to have done ?
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :
Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Empty Re: Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits

Post  Guest Sat 21 Apr - 19:21

What a pathetic attempt to try and get in another wee dig at the PJ. "How's this supposed to help find Madeleine" indeed. Why not try asking the person that gave them the bloody information for the photofit! Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  157799
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Apr - 19:35

In fact the Mirror have little room to criticise other people's efforts, when you take a look at one of theirs -

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  DED3E753-CC93-FD4A-A5D353D2EFB48677

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post47511.html#p47511

But my personal favourites have still got to be the Sun ones.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2875942/A-2000-page-file-provides-stark-evidence-of-shocking-Portuguese-failings-in-the-hunt-for-Madeleine-McCann.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 22 Apr - 13:08

Iris wrote:What a pathetic attempt to try and get in another wee dig at the PJ. "How's this supposed to help find Madeleine" indeed. Why not try asking the person that gave them the bloody information for the photofit! Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  157799

I'm not too sure if its as much a dig
at the eye witness lack of information
and cooperation by Tanner and co?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 22 Apr - 13:30

They neglected to say that the pj were FORCED into showing this faceless efit......we all know by whom, don't we....nappy days.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 22 Apr - 15:56

Iris wrote:In fact the Mirror have little room to criticise other people's efforts, when you take a look at one of theirs -

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  DED3E753-CC93-FD4A-A5D353D2EFB48677

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post47511.html#p47511

But my personal favourites have still got to be the Sun ones.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2875942/A-2000-page-file-provides-stark-evidence-of-shocking-Portuguese-failings-in-the-hunt-for-Madeleine-McCann.html

I know him, he lives on a barge with Rosie and Jim Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  306321
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Apr - 18:35

Someone pointed out recently that this weird image resembles a footballer - I can't remember his name as I'd never heard of him before. To me it's like a demonic cabbage patch doll!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Apr - 18:49

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Someone pointed out recently that this weird image resembles a footballer - I can't remember his name as I'd never heard of him before. To me it's like a demonic cabbage patch doll!

Ruud Gullit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Apr - 18:52

No that wasn't him - someone from an African country maybe?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Apr - 19:05

kitti wrote:They neglected to say that the pj were FORCED into showing this faceless efit......we all know by whom, don't we....nappy days.....

heard he likes a lot of huggies!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 22 Apr - 19:20

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Someone pointed out recently that this weird image resembles a footballer - I can't remember his name as I'd never heard of him before. To me it's like a demonic cabbage patch doll!

Was it a Spurs player maybe ? Any Tottenham fans out there who can help ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Apr - 19:51

Any Tottenham fans out there who can help ?

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  424625 Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  36898 you may have a long wait there! Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  294124

I always thought it was Ruud Gullit

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 22 Apr - 20:21

cherry1 wrote:Any Tottenham fans out there who can help ?

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  424625 Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  36898 you may have a long wait there! Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  294124

I always thought it was Ruud Gullit

It was worth a try - there must be one somewhere Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  294124

Google Benoit Assou Ekotto, I think it is him, I cannot post an image.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Apr - 20:42

It was worth a try - there must be one somewhere

Yep, Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Th_untitled-22

Benoit Assou Ekotto
Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Th_images-15
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Apr - 20:44

Ruud Gullit
Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Th_images-13 Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Th_MIRROR-20-08-08-EFIT_small
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 22 Apr - 21:17

cherry1 wrote:Ruud Gullit
Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Th_images-13 Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Th_MIRROR-20-08-08-EFIT_small

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  944533
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Apr - 21:27

Yep, it's Ruud Gullitt. He spirited Maddie away on a yacht with George Harrison and Posh Spice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Apr - 21:31

NEWSFLASH

Ex footballer, Ruud Gullit, has today broken his silence in relation to the Madeleine Mccann
case. Mr. Gullit told our reporter today 'I am sick and tired of being associated with the Mccanns hoax sightings, I have had a lookalike photo of me plastered all over the papers and various forums discussing
the case. I got so fed up with members of the public pointing the finger at me when I walked down the
high road saying 'oh look there is the abductor' that I had to go and get all my lovely hair cut off! I am very unhappy about this but at least I dont get pointed at repeatedly by members of the public!'

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Th_100x75
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Apr - 22:39

Perhaps it was on another forum that the name of the footballer was mentioned. It definitely wasn't Ruud G whom I've actually heard of. I really shouldn't be commenting on people's looks (I closely resemble my avatar) but the person concerned really was as unattractive as the photofit. I'll have a rummage around to see if I can find the topic again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Apr - 22:56

could it be Ivan Campo, ex Bolton?

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Th_imagesCAY6DCOS
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Apr - 23:03

That's him - many thanks Cherry! That photo is a lot more flattering than others I've seen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Apr - 23:10

Yes Ive seen a few really rough looking ones, I thought I would be kind to him Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  192282
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Apr - 23:15

On second thoughts.....

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  Th_untitled-23

Twitter/Have you seen this person? Contenders for the world's weirdest photofits  294124
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Apr - 23:20

Yes that's the one that was posted before. Goodness, even photos of me aren't that bad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next