Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article

+7
mara thon
Lillyofthevalley
marxman
almostgothic
cass
dazedandconfused
hermes333
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Empty Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article

Post  hermes333 Sat 28 Apr - 12:12

In today's 'The Sun' Lorraine Kelly has this in her Column:,

I pray Maddie police will be proved right

WHEN I first interviewed Madeleine McCann’s mum and dad shortly after her disappearance, I hoped with all my heart that I wouldn’t be talking to them about their missing daughter five years down the line.

Sadly it has come to pass, and the incredibly brave and stoic Kate and Gerry will be on my TV sofa next week as they face up to the fifth year without their beloved little girl.

Madeleine is frozen in time as that beautiful blonde-haired, blue-eyed four-year-old, but she would be approaching her ninth birthday now and this week’s new computer-generated image shows us how she might look.

I imagine it was bittersweet for Kate to see this photo, as her daughter is the image of her mum. As we now know, the initial botched investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance by a Portuguese police force, who assumed she was dead and tried to pin the crime on her distraught parents, was shambolic and shameful.

Vital leads were never followed up and Kate and Gerry were hurled into their own private hell as they wasted valuable energy defending themselves against false accusations that they killed their own daughter.

There has also been carping at the cost of the Scotland Yard investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance, personally ordered by David Cameron after a plea from Kate in this newspaper.

A 30-strong squad of British officers have been sifting through mountains of evidence at a cost of around £2million, and although this case is now very cold, they are convinced they will be able to find out what happened to Madeleine, and have gone as far as to say she may still be alive.

Obviously the outcome we are all praying for is that she was kidnapped to order by someone who is taking good care of her.

How I wish that, one day soon, I might be talking to Kate and Gerry about their reunion with the child they love so much.

Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1.

hermes333
hermes333

Number of posts : 21
Warning :
Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article

Post  Guest Sat 28 Apr - 12:21

Good grief.

Lorraine, the world is not made of Candy Floss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article

Post  almostgothic Sat 28 Apr - 12:27

The End Is Nigh wrote:Good grief.

Lorraine, the world is not made of Candy Floss.

If it was, I would have eaten most of it ... Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article 25346

As for LK's teenage scribblings - such purple prose from one so green ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 28 Apr - 12:43

Lorraine Kelly.... Sycophant of the year.... Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article 477442
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Apr - 12:52

For those who can stomach it - that doesn't include me - the McCanns will be on her show at 8.30 on Wednesday.

Oh Lorraine, what a fool you are making of yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 28 Apr - 13:01

I couldn't stomach it either.
The very thought of Lorraine Kelly AND the McCanns on the same TV show is my idea of hell.
How worse could it ever get?
(Oh yeah - Jeremy Clarkson).
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sat 28 Apr - 13:02

Another show I won´t be watching.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 28 Apr - 13:04

Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1.

I dont hate many people, but Kelly is an exception Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article 541656
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 28 Apr - 13:05

Even saying LK and the McC's in the same breath makes me shudder. I definitely couldn't bear to watch yet another lovefest.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 28 Apr - 13:15

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1.

I dont hate many people, but Kelly is an exception Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article 541656
Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article 307691 oh and dont forget the fluffy fiona phillips Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article 477442
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 28 Apr - 13:17

There'll be gush
And schmoose
And gloop
And ooze ......

Yuck! Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article 36317
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Apr - 13:18

I personally wouldn't use the word "hate" about them. I just cringe with embarrassment that they and others are just so darn gullible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 28 Apr - 13:36

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I personally wouldn't use the word "hate" about them. I just cringe with embarrassment that they and others are just so darn gullible.

But are these people gullible? I'm not so sure.
They all seem to sing off the same hymn sheet,
and they are all trotted out at the same time.
Parsons, Kelly etc.
I think 'reputation management' is writing their
hymn.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 28 Apr - 13:46

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I personally wouldn't use the word "hate" about them. I just cringe with embarrassment that they and others are just so darn gullible.

As I said NBY I dont hate many people, maybe two or three,, but Im sorry I just can't stomach her, and yes forgot thats the other one fluffy Philips, can't remember who the third is....or yes Parsons!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Apr - 13:48

It's a sure thing that they will never be on my Christmas card list!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sat 28 Apr - 14:00

marxman wrote:

But are these people gullible? I'm not so sure.
They all seem to sing off the same hymn sheet,
and they are all trotted out at the same time.
Parsons, Kelly etc.
I think 'reputation management' is writing their
hymn.

They are all people who in all probability don't take care of their own children full time, they most likely have nannies and child carers and who basically haven't got a clue what real parenting is about.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Apr - 14:10

I do know that Tony Parsons was a single father to his now grown-up son after his then wife cleared out. I wonder what his idea of adequate child care arrangements was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Apr - 18:09

Lorraine Kelly is making herself look totally ignorant and she obviously hasnt read the files,
it was the British Police findings which led to the PJ making them suspects.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Apr - 18:26

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I do know that Tony Parsons was a single father to his now grown-up son after his then wife cleared out.
With another woman.

I also know that LK lost a baby through miscarriage, and apparently she went a bit "funny" afterwards. I still believe she knows Kate personally from when she was a doctor at Ninewells.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Empty "Journalistic" standards

Post  Guest Sat 28 Apr - 18:51

Ah yes Iris that shy retiring wallflower (definitely not!) Julie Burchill who was married to Tony Parsons. I used to enjoy her column in the Mail on Sunday though at times she was a bit OTT. I'd love to know if she's ever commented publicly on the McCann case - I haven't been able to find anything though - as it's very hard to believe that she could ever have fallen for the pile of manure put out by Team McCann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Apr - 19:34

When the early morning ITV breakfast programme got axed, it was noted that
Lorraine kelly managed to keep her show!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 29 Apr - 1:23

Shame lorraine doesn't work with Eamon holmes anymore.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 29 Apr - 8:25

Not Born Yesterday wrote:For those who can stomach it - that doesn't include me - the McCanns will be on her show at 8.30 on Wednesday.

Oh Lorraine, what a fool you are making of yourself.
She's quite good at doing that NBY.....

Photobucket

Photobucket
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 9:01

Ye gods, is that first picture genuine? Is the white strip thing her underwear?!

Stay down breakfast please!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 29 Apr - 9:05

Much better than a dose of Ipecac............ Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article 477442
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next