Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers

+16
Lioned
Wallflower
Fern
AnnaEsse
wjk
marxman
interested
dazedandconfused
Krisy22
Badboy
Panda
almostgothic
Lillyofthevalley
Loopdaloop
Justiceforallkids
kitti
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers Empty Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 9:22

VILE TROLL'S WARNING TO MCCANNS

29th April 2012

By Tracey Kandohla

AN INTERNET troll warned over vile messages about Madeleine McCann’s parents last night boasted: “The only way to shut me up is to jail me or kill me.”

Sean Hyland, 50, was cautioned last year over hateful remarks he made about Kate and Gerry McCann and their spokesman.

But when we confronted him he vowed to carry on with his campaign of sick comments.

The steel worker insisted he was “no conspiracy nut” but he could face fresh police action if he continues with his messages.

Hyland posted offensive comments and also left messages on the answerphone of McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell.

He branded the dad-of-three “a defender of kiddie killers”, “a pathetic pervert”, “a prat” and doctors Kate and Gerry “quacks”.

In one online message he threatened: “We’re not reactive, we’re proactive, we’re attacking you.”

And in another Hyland wrote: “I think the messages I left 4 Clarence Mitchell on his answerphone have rattled him.”

Mr Mitchell, from North Finchley, London, first reported the malicious communication to his local police.

A McCann source said: “It is vile abuse, very upsetting for all concerned, and must be stopped. Thankfully, the police are now involved.”

Scotland Yard officers asked for help from colleagues in Humberside who cover the area where Hyland lives.

A Met spokesman said: “The matter was dealt with by way of a first instance harassment warning being served on the suspect a month later.

“As yet, no further action has been taken.”

A Humberside Police source said: “There has been a formal complaint and he has now been warned.”

But in the week Scotland Yard detectives reviewing the case claimed Madeleine might still be alive, Hyland continued his rantings.

He said: “I’m still convinced Clarence Mitchell is lying on behalf of Kate and Gerry McCann.

“My theory is the child died and her parents are involved in hiding her body and they are using the Government and taxpayers’ money to evade justice. The McCanns repulse me, Clarence Mitchell is a liar and the only way to shut me up is to put me in jail or kill me.

“I’m not the sharpest knife in the block but I’m not the village idiot. I am no conspiracy nut.”

Kate, 44, and Gerry, 43, face the agonising fifth anniversary of their daughter’s disappearance from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on Thursday.

The couple, from Rothley, Leics, are convinced their daughter, who would be nine, is still alive.

Mr Mitchell said: “The matter is in the hands of the police and I cannot comment.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/248474/Vile-troll-s-warning-to-McCanns

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers Empty Re: Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers

Post  kitti Sun 29 Apr - 9:32

Last year.....why is it only printed now...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers Empty Re: Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers

Post  almostgothic Sun 29 Apr - 9:34

kitti wrote:Last year.....why is it only printed now...

Because it's all grist to the current mill.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 29 Apr - 9:35

itproves though imo laffin makes them worried
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 9:38

I've come across him on several occasions (elsewhere) in the past.

Give nutters a bad name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 9:47

How do we know that this is Laffin Assasin? I've been looking at his postings on the Jill Havern site and they don't seem to be compatible with anyone describing themself as a McCann sceptic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 9:52

Oh, it's Laffin alright. His heart is in the right place, but I think he drinks and then he goes right off the rails. He used to be here but he got banned, as he couldn't keep his behaviour in check.

I thoiught that this report was interesting as he actually doesn't come across as a nutter. I bet that there's a few people reading that and thinking, "well actually he might have a point" - the bit about using taxpayers' money to evade justice.

And I agree with JFAK, Laffin has got them worried. The last thing they want is for a loose cannon like him to actually appear in a court, shooting his mouth off, the papers would have a field day. All sorts of hurtful and unhelpful things might get printed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 Apr - 10:01

I always got on well with Laffin. But his behaviour after he'd had a drink, went quite mad! He's one of the most passionate people I've 'met' about this case and Madeleine, but he doesn't always go the right way of showing it.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 29 Apr - 10:02

Iris wrote:Oh, it's Laffin alright. His heart is in the right place, but I think he drinks and then he goes right off the rails. He used to be here but he got banned, as he couldn't keep his behaviour in check.

I thoiught that this report was interesting as he actually doesn't come across as a nutter. I bet that there's a few people reading that and thinking, "well actually he might have a point" - the bit about using taxpayers' money to evade justice.

And I agree with JFAK, Laffin has got them worried. The last thing they want is for a loose cannon like him to actually appear in a court, shooting his mouth off, the papers would have a field day. All sorts of hurtful and unhelpful things might get printed.

Agree... on all 3 points. Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers 944533
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 29 Apr - 10:08

Iris wrote:Oh, it's Laffin alright. His heart is in the right place, but I think he drinks and then he goes right off the rails. He used to be here but he got banned, as he couldn't keep his behaviour in check.

i have known laffin online now for 5 years and as much as he can be a bit too much i have not doubt that he cares about maddie i know he does and that he is geniune in wanting justice for maddie imo
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 10:24

I don't understand why the name Laffin Assasin isn't on the list of members here; even if he was banned, there would be a record of him and his postings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 29 Apr - 10:28

Agreed. Laffin would stand up in court and run his mouth off. It would all get printed and there would be bound to be quite a few readers wondering about what he is saying. I doubt Laffin would care if they sent him to jail as long as the papers printed what he had to say.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 29 Apr - 11:00

kitti wrote:Last year.....why is it only printed now...

because now to post his conspiracy isn't liable as panorama have said the same thing and evidenced it?
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 29 Apr - 11:12

Article written by Tracey Kandohla who is:

1) A Rothley resident.

2) Pally with Clarrie.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Apr - 12:11

But in the week Scotland Yard detectives reviewing the case claimed Madeleine might still be alive, Hyland continued his rantings."

So it must be a recent call he made.

He started on me one night , managed to out me ....I must say I'm surprised he is a Steel worker, I thought he was the Office type , quite Political
and clued up, obviously knew how to contact Clarence. Does anyone remember a guy being caught out taking photos of children in Playgrounds. The area where he lived began with Wintersomething , it was said that LA lived in the same ares.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 13:11

Panda wrote:

But in the week Scotland Yard detectives reviewing the case claimed Madeleine might still be alive, Hyland continued his rantings."

He started on me one night , managed to out me ....I must say I'm surprised he is a Steel worker, I thought he was the Office type , quite Political
and clued up, obviously knew how to contact Clarence. Does anyone remember a guy being caught out taking photos of children in Playgrounds. The area where he lived began with Wintersomething , it was said that LA lived in the same ares.

AFAIK the guy taking photos in playgrounds wasn't Laffin, that was somebody else. But yes, I did know that he was a steelworker and very politically motivated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 29 Apr - 13:23

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:

AFAIK the guy taking photos in playgrounds wasn't Laffin, that was somebody else. But yes, I did know that he was a steelworker and very politically motivated.

My uncle Richard was a steel worker, a Mason, and very politically motivated.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Apr - 13:57

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Isn't it strange the way our imagination works when you are only talking to the ether., I even thought LA could be a Journalist. No it wasn't him I thought could be the pedophile , this Guy was quite young and I don't think he was charged with pedophilia.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 29 Apr - 14:04

Panda it could Winteringham Lincolnshire?? Not far from me!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 29 Apr - 14:12

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Panda it could Winteringham Lincolnshire?? Not far from me!

Or Winterton.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Apr - 14:22

almostgothic wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Panda it could Winteringham Lincolnshire?? Not far from me!

Or Winterton.

That's it Winterton ......thanks Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers Icon_flower

When I was a Member of 3a's Bren asked me to be a Moderator Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers 294124 I hadn't been a Member very long and asked why she thought of me, she said I was very astute and well regarded. I only lasted 3 months, couldn't master the techie bit and as I really was going into Hospital for an Op, I resigned.

However, LA used pop in an out although he wasn't a Mod as far as I could see
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 29 Apr - 14:43

Panda wrote:
almostgothic wrote:

Or Winterton.

That's it Winterton ......thanks Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers Icon_flower

When I was a Member of 3a's Bren asked me to be a Moderator Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers 294124 I hadn't been a Member very long and asked why she thought of me, she said I was very astute and well regarded. I only lasted 3 months, couldn't master the techie bit and as I really was going into Hospital for an Op, I resigned.

Hi Panda, I remember L.A from the 3a's....
He was a real die-hard go-get-um sort of
character. It maybe his name-handle that
has brought him this attention and of course
his energetic and vocal behaviours. Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 14:57

He was on Digital Spy too.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Apr - 15:15

marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:
almostgothic wrote:

Or Winterton.

Hi Panda, I remember L.A from the 3a's....
He was a real die-hard go-get-um sort of
character. It maybe his name-handle that
has brought him this attention and of course
his energetic and vocal behaviours. Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers 25346

Hi marxman, he really was quite strange, never, as far as I recall . involved in discussions just the odd comment , he was a Radical who never suffered fools gladly , to be honest I didn't have much to do with him. I do remember he was going to go to PDL with a Member , don't know if he did.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 Apr - 16:15

Was it Laffin that went to PDL with Blondie?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next