Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers

+16
Lioned
Wallflower
Fern
AnnaEsse
wjk
marxman
interested
dazedandconfused
Krisy22
Badboy
Panda
almostgothic
Lillyofthevalley
Loopdaloop
Justiceforallkids
kitti
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 2 Empty Re: Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers

Post  Badboy Sun 29 Apr - 16:27

WASN'T SCUNTHORPE A FORMER STEEL TOWN,THINK THEY WERE SHUT DOWN.
LA,I THINK IS AN ANARCHIST.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 2 Empty Re: Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers

Post  mumbles Sun 29 Apr - 16:28

wjk wrote:Was it Laffin that went to PDL with Blondie?

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 2 306321 yes
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 16:29

Yes, that's right! And they met up with Robert Murat. Blondie had her picture in an Irish newspaper with Murat. But I think her and Laffin fell out on the trip, there was some big row about Blondie getting sexually assaulted by a journalist. They two fell out after that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 29 Apr - 16:30

Yes thats right wjk. Think Blondie had a photo of herself and Robert Murat published in a newspaper and we were all waiting for it to come on line.

Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 16:31

Who is/was Blondie?

ie Is that descriptive, or a Forum ID?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 16:33

The End Is Nigh wrote:Who is/was Blondie?

Both. She also posted as Foxylady.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 16:39

Thankyou for that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 Apr - 16:39

Iris wrote:

Oh god, yes, I wonder whatever happened to her? I can't believe she just lost interest in the case.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 29 Apr - 16:41

wjk wrote:
Iris wrote:

Oh god, yes, I wonder whatever happened to her? I can't believe she just lost interest in the case.

She's still around.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 29 Apr - 16:42

The End Is Nigh wrote:Thankyou for that.

The trip to PdL by Blondie and him was very strange. I never had any problems with laffin, though he did get overheated once he'd started drinking and I think he genuinely doesn't give a toss what happens to him if he says what he thinks.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 29 Apr - 17:06

I just checked Google and apparently Laffin Assassin has opened a Twitter Account. Although he hasn't "tweeted" yet, he has 38 Followers. Some of whom are names that will be recognized.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 29 Apr - 17:09

Iris wrote:

Yes, that's right! And they met up with Robert Murat. Blondie had her picture in an Irish newspaper with Murat. But I think her and Laffin fell out on the trip, there was some big row about Blondie getting sexually assaulted by a journalist. They two fell out after that.

Hi Iris, you just couldn't make it up!
The 'Adventures of Laffin!' and 'Blondie does PDL' Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 2 294124
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 29 Apr - 17:12

mumbles wrote:
wjk wrote:
Iris wrote:

She's still around.
Ah, ok, thanks mumbles x
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 17:26

interested wrote:I just checked Google and apparently Laffin Assassin has opened a Twitter Account. Although he hasn't "tweeted" yet, he has 38 Followers. Some of whom are names that will be recognized.

Then I would suggest that it's not the real Laffin Assasin. For a start, he only ever spells it with one 's'. For seconds, he's been on twitter for years as VeneVidiVici and Nobby-Lobby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Sun 29 Apr - 18:21

mumbles wrote:

Wasn't this the trip initiated by Tripz (aka Marky, from what I've heard.)
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 29 Apr - 18:37

Wallflower wrote:
mumbles wrote:

I have no idea who initiated the trip. I always presumed that Laffin & Blondie arranged it between themselves.

As for Tripz and Marky being one and the same person... I really couldn't say.

Personally, I find it unlikely.

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 29 Apr - 18:49

mumbles wrote:
Wallflower wrote:
mumbles wrote:

I have no idea who initiated the trip. I always presumed that Laffin & Blondie arranged it between themselves.

I find it rather unlikely too.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Apr - 18:53

from conversations I saw between Laffin and tripz, I believe on the old 3as, it appeared the three of them
went on a trip together, dont know where or when, but there were a number of postings backwards and forwards between the two of them about the trip.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sun 29 Apr - 19:01

Wallflower wrote:
mumbles wrote:

Of course they're not the same person, that suggestion is absolutely ridiculous to say the least and just for the record Tripz did NOT visit PDL.

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Apr - 19:04

I have no idea where they visited, only saw the conversations between them referring to a trip with the three of them, of course, it may have been trying to give other posters the impression they all went away together and some kind of game, I have no idea.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 19:06

No, I "know" Marky outside of the forum and he is not Tripz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Sun 29 Apr - 19:20

Iris wrote:No, I "know" Marky outside of the forum and he is not Tripz.

Laffin and Blondie made the trip to PdL however Tripz most certainly didn't and I'm 100% sure of that.

Both Laffin and Blondie still follow the case, Tripz only makes a rare post every now and then on MCF and thats it.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Apr - 19:22

Must have been some other trip they were going on about then.

Glad thats sorted.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Sun 29 Apr - 21:11

mumbles wrote:
Wallflower wrote:
mumbles wrote:

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 2 306321 mumbles.

Tripz certainly initiated a "lets go on a trip to PDL" thread. Perhaps he didn't organise the thing in the end. But I know for certain that he did get the ball rolling, in terms of starting a thread and asking interested parties to pm him. I remember because I said something vaguely positive in the thread and he pm'd me a couple of times about it. Seemed like he was interested in getting lots of real life info about posters.

Last edited by Wallflower on Sun 29 Apr - 21:24; edited 1 time in total
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Sun 29 Apr - 21:13

AnnaEsse wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Wallflower wrote:
mumbles wrote:

Well, it did seem like a distinct possibility that he might... confide in you about it. Do you miss him?

I find it rather unlikely too.

Last edited by Wallflower on Sun 29 Apr - 21:24; edited 1 time in total
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next