Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers

+16
Lioned
Wallflower
Fern
AnnaEsse
wjk
marxman
interested
dazedandconfused
Krisy22
Badboy
Panda
almostgothic
Lillyofthevalley
Loopdaloop
Justiceforallkids
kitti
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 Empty Re: Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers

Post  mumbles Sun 29 Apr - 21:17

Wallflower wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Wallflower wrote:
mumbles wrote:

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 306321 yes

Wasn't this the trip initiated by Tripz (aka Marky, from what I've heard.)

I have no idea who initiated the trip. I always presumed that Laffin & Blondie arranged it between themselves.

As for Tripz and Marky being one and the same person... I really couldn't say.

Personally, I find it unlikely.

Well, it did seem like a distinct possibility that he might... confide in you about it. Do you miss him?

I find it rather unlikely too.

You've messed the quotes up so I've 'bolded' your question.

Who might confide in me... and who might I miss?
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 Empty Re: Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers

Post  Wallflower Sun 29 Apr - 21:27

Hello Mumbles, I have sorted the quotes out.

Who might confide in whom? Ah mumbles! Can you have forgotten this person?

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 25346

Can you have forgotten their very special relationship with some of the mods here?
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 29 Apr - 21:39

Wallflower wrote:Hello Mumbles, I have sorted the quotes out.

Who might confide in whom? Ah mumbles! Can you have forgotten this person?

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 25346

Can you have forgotten their very special relationship with some of the mods here?

When you finally get around to telling me WHO you are referring to... I might be able to answer you!
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 29 Apr - 23:06

Laffin has always been a goodun as far as i am concerned.As for Marky and Tripz,polar opposites they are and i doubt Tripz ever had the inclination to spend a wad on going to PDL.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 29 Apr - 23:24

Wallflower wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Wallflower wrote:
mumbles wrote:
wjk wrote:Was it Laffin that went to PDL with Blondie?

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 306321 yes

Wasn't this the trip initiated by Tripz (aka Marky, from what I've heard.)

I have no idea who initiated the trip. I always presumed that Laffin & Blondie arranged it between themselves.

As for Tripz and Marky being one and the same person... I really couldn't say.

Personally, I find it unlikely.

Laffin Assasin has finally made the papers - Page 3 306321 mumbles.

Tripz certainly initiated a "lets go on a trip to PDL" thread. Perhaps he didn't organise the thing in the end. But I know for certain that he did get the ball rolling, in terms of starting a thread and asking interested parties to pm him. I remember because I said something vaguely positive in the thread and he pm'd me a couple of times about it. Seemed like he was interested in getting lots of real life info about posters.

Oops, sorry!

I missed this particular post of yours and have only just noticed it.

Can't really make much comment though, as around about that time, I was absent from the forum for large 'chunks' of time due to illness in the family.

I certainly remember the trip that Laffin & Blondie took to PdL and the fallout between them afterwards... but not much in-between.

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  aqeleega Mon 30 Apr - 0:18

Laffin is very intelligent and I trust him. All he ever wanted was justice for Madeleine McCann. Blondie I am not so sure of. She has posted drunk on pro forums. She is also on F/B pretending to be anti.
aqeleega
aqeleega
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 262
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 30 Apr - 0:50

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 30 Apr - 2:09

I think this may have been blondie
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3