Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennett

+16
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
cherry1
snowflake
jd16
kathybelle
T4two
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
tanszi
kitti
mumbles
tigger
wjk
Chris
fred
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tony Bennett - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony Bennett

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 18:53

Somewhere here in the darkest bowels of many moons ago.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :
Tony Bennett - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennett - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 7 May - 18:55

Know bodies interested in looking into your bowels.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Tony Bennett - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennett - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 18:59

No kitti, not my bowels but the bowels of this forum.
I'll look back on my postings and try to find my post to Tony, but I've been here a very long time.
It may take a little while.

snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 21:49

Have searched back and none of TB's posts seem to be here but he was a member here for awhile??
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 7 May - 22:28

snowflake wrote:Can one ever forget tony's version of silent night and the very creepy "voice of Madeleine" verse here which I did tell him at the time tell him was very "creepy"

Are you talking about Tony Bennett the Madeleine supporter or are you talking about Tony Bennett the singer?

If you are talking about Tony Bennett the Madeleine supporter, I've met him and he doesn't strike me as someone who would use Madeleine in a version of any song, let alone "Silent Night". He has worked very hard for the past 5yrs to try to get to the bottom of Madeleine's disappearance.

However, If what you say is true and Tony Bennett did use Madeleine's voice to perform Silent Night and you heard it on this forum, other posters will come forward to verify what you have said.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 7 May - 22:30

Not sure of the relevance of what you are trying to find in relation to Tony's interview and the
work he has done on the case?
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 7 May - 22:31

snowflake wrote:Have searched back and none of TB's posts seem to be here but he was a member here for awhile??

Tony Bennett is a member of Jill Havern's forum, so why don't you ask him for the link.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 7 May - 22:32

how did he do that if he s never met Madeleine?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 7 May - 22:33

cherry1 wrote:Not sure of the relevance of what you are trying to find in relation to Tony's interview and the
work he has done on the case?

I'm wondering about that too. If he did pen a version of a hymn some time ago, what does that have to do with his interview today?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 7 May - 22:38

the rhyme was ages ago and was discussed to death on various forums, I dont understand
snowflake's reasoning for bringing it up yet again other than yet another knocking of Tony.
I find it strange that we have an interview which Tony has done, he has done so much work
on the case and raised public awareness, yet all snowflake seems to be able to say is about
Tony's rhyme being creepy! Would be nice to see some acknowledgment of his hard work and
the fact he has ended up in the Mccann firing line for trying to find out what happened to Madeleine.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 22:45

cherry1 wrote:the rhyme was ages ago and was discussed to death on various forums, I dont understand
snowflake's reasoning for bringing it up yet again other than yet another knocking of Tony.
I find it strange that we have an interview which Tony has done, he has done so much work
on the case and raised public awareness, yet all snowflake seems to be able to say is about
Tony's rhyme being creepy! Would be nice to see some acknowledgment of his hard work and
the fact he has ended up in the Mccann firing line for trying to find out what happened to Madeleine.

It was the post about his recent radio interview which did remind me of his much earlier posts here, ie his creepy post where he assumed Madeleine's voice and his nasty change of the words of a beautiful Christmas hymn.

I find both very reprehensible but I am obviously one little snowflake. Tony Bennett - Page 2 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 7 May - 22:48

snowflake wrote:
cherry1 wrote:the rhyme was ages ago and was discussed to death on various forums, I dont understand

It was the post about his recent radio interview which did remind me of his much earlier posts here, ie his creepy post where he assumed Madeleine's voice and his nasty change of the words of a beautiful Christmas hymn.

I find both very reprehensible but I am obviously one little snowflake. Tony Bennett - Page 2 Icon_flower

Ah poor you! Now stick to the topic!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 22:50

AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:

Ah poor you! Now stick to the topic!

LoL.......night
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 7 May - 22:50

snowflake wrote:

You are one little snow flake, glad you admit it. How can someone who has given their 'life' in seeking the truth and for justice for Maddie seem creepy to you.Clearly you have never read any of his posts and the FACTS he has been highlighting to everyone. Shame on you
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 22:54

jd16 wrote:
snowflake wrote:

You are one little snow flake, glad you admit it. How can someone who has given their 'life' in seeking the truth and for justice for Maddie seem creepy to you.Clearly you have never read any of his posts and the FACTS he has been highlighting to everyone. Shame on you

Keep believing.............night Tony Bennett - Page 2 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 7 May - 22:54

snowflake maybe you are just frozen in time and wish to regurgitate old stuff
but I would rather focus on the positive, the hard work Tony has done, and being
brave enough to stand up and be counted, and been attacked, harrassed, ridiculed,
for trying to find out what has happened to Madeleine which placed intolerable strain
on his health and family life.

I really think he has quite enough of the icy remarks to last him a life time!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 7 May - 23:01

Not everyone has the same tastes.
All art whether original verse or a musical pastiche is subjective.
It's all in the eye of the beholder. And often based on the beholder's pre-formed preferences and prejudices.
Subjective opinions will always polarise, therefore it's pointless to drag up old stuff in this way.
Unless 'little snowflake' has some ulterior motive for doing so, of course ......

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 7 May - 23:02

Snow flake is just a troll,... end off. Not worth it. Clearly the brain is in its little toe as he/she has proven to everyone
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 7 May - 23:05

jd16 wrote:Snow flake is just a troll,... end off. Not worth it. Clearly the brain is in its little toe as he/she has proven to everyone

Work done for the night. Attempts to derail two threads and good night!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 7 May - 23:10

I just feel sorry for anyone who seriously believe the mccanns. Either they know them or are just plainly stupid..there is no in-between
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 7 May - 23:12

jd16 wrote:I just feel sorry for anyone who seriously believe the mccanns. Either they know them or are just plainly stupid..there is no in-between

Perhaps both!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 7 May - 23:19

Yes you are right. I am just grateful I have my own free mind and brain, and can make up my 'own' mind logically and fairly as anyone who knows me in the real world will tell you

Last edited by jd16 on Mon 7 May - 23:21; edited 1 time in total
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 23:20

jd16 wrote:I just feel sorry for anyone who seriously believe the mccanns. Either they know them or are just plainly stupid..there is no in-between

I don't know " them " so must make me "plainly stupid".........you really do not believe that...I hope. Tony Bennett - Page 2 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 23:22

AnnaEsse wrote:

Perhaps both!

yes indeed both...night Tony Bennett - Page 2 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 7 May - 23:22

snowflake wrote:

I don't know " them " so must make me "plainly stupid".........you really do not believe that...I hope. Tony Bennett - Page 2 Icon_flower

From what you are saying....oh yes I do!!!!!!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next