Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennett

+16
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
cherry1
snowflake
jd16
kathybelle
T4two
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
tanszi
kitti
mumbles
tigger
wjk
Chris
fred
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tony Bennett - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony Bennett

Post  kathybelle Mon 7 May - 23:24

snowflake wrote:
jd16 wrote:I just feel sorry for anyone who seriously believe the mccanns. Either they know them or are just plainly stupid..there is no in-between

I don't know " them " so must make me "plainly stupid".........you really do not believe that...I hope. Tony Bennett - Page 3 Icon_flower

I don't know if you know the McCanns or not, but judging by your posts, I get the feeling you are a McCann supporter.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Tony Bennett - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennett - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 May - 23:33

I think that is the understatement of the year Kathybelle! I don't have a problem with Snowflake as I don't feel that she is trying to be disruptive. However I do wonder why she is here rather than say the McCanns' Facebook page. She certainly is too pleasant to be on a cesspit like the JATYK site!

I don't suppose she'll ever change her mind and of course she's entitled to think what she likes. Could I just ask though that she reads up about the McCanns' fund, the setting up of which and the way it's been run ever since, stinks to high heaven!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html

By the way I don't agree with everything that Tony Bennett does but he certainly has my admiration for standing up to Team McCann's bully boy tactics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 7 May - 23:40

Whatever you don't agree with Tony is nothing compared to what the mccanns/carter ruck are doing
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Tony Bennett - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennett - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 7 May - 23:46

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that is the understatement of the year Kathybelle! I don't have a problem with Snowflake as I don't feel that she is trying to be disruptive. However I do wonder why she is here rather than say the McCanns' Facebook page. She certainly is too pleasant to be on a cesspit like the JATYK site!

I don't suppose she'll ever change her mind and of course she's entitled to think what she likes. Could I just ask though that she reads up about the McCanns' fund, the setting up of which and the way it's been run ever since, stinks to high heaven!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html

By the way I don't agree with everything that Tony Bennett does but he certainly has my admiration for standing up to Team McCann's bully boy tactics.

I've been here longer than most here and I've read all there is to read and still not changed my mind.
love your avatar...
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 7 May - 23:48

snowflake wrote:
love your avatar...

Mines nearer to the truth
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 7 May - 23:56

A present for snowflake

Tony Bennett - Page 3 Th_images-16
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 7 May - 23:58

cherry1 wrote:A present for snowflake

Tony Bennett - Page 3 23324 nice one!
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 8 May - 0:00

Tony Bennett - Page 3 307691 Very funny Cherry. Tony Bennett - Page 3 23324
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 8 May - 0:40

Tony Bennett - Page 3 23324
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 8 May - 1:04

jd16 wrote:

Now that is not nice but doesn't worry me one little bit. Tony Bennett - Page 3 Icon_flower
I have my trust in NSY and the hope that madeleine will be found.x
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 8 May - 1:27

It was just a joke snowflake, no offence intended.

I think we all hope Madeleine will be found alive, but from what is known, sadly that may
not be the case, but there needs to be an end put to this farce and this deceit and the
fund.

Night all x
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 8 May - 4:35

jd16 wrote:I just feel sorry for anyone who seriously believe the mccanns. Either they know them or are just plainly stupid..there is no in-between

Well said Tony Bennett - Page 3 307691 Tony Bennett - Page 3 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 8 May - 8:52

Well said Cherry. I know that some pros think that we "wish Madeleine dead" because we "hate the McCanns" but our pessimism that she could still be alive is based on the information available and by the McCanns' own behaviour ever since.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 8:57

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Well said Cherry. I know that some pros think that we "wish Madeleine dead" because we "hate the McCanns" but our pessimism that she could still be alive is based on the information available and by the McCanns' own behaviour ever since.

noy to mention who would want a child to be suffering everyday for 5 years with a pedo??? thats why the pros make me angry when they say there is no evidence she is harmed WTF
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 8 May - 10:00

I believe Maddie died in apartment 5A as indicated by the blood and cadaver dogs, and the McCanns are responsible for their child's fate. However, this is about more than a missing child. This is about how money and connections can turn child neglecters into ambassadors for missing children. It's about corruption and how the crooks are running the asylum. It's an ongoing struggle between good and evil, and a blatant mockery of justice and integrity. The McCanns have altered their story ad nauseum, and are the most viable and obvious 'leads' in this case, and no amount of diversionary tactics by them or SY will alter that fact.

As Pat Brown says.... "this review just gets stupider and stupider."
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 8 May - 11:00

pennylane wrote:I believe Maddie died in apartment 5A as indicated by the blood and cadaver dogs, and the McCanns are responsible for their child's fate. However, this is about more than a missing child. This is about how money and connections can turn child neglecters into ambassadors for missing children. It's about corruption and how the crooks are running the asylum. It's an ongoing struggle between good and evil, and a blatant mockery of justice and integrity. The McCanns have altered their story ad nauseum, and are the most viable and obvious 'leads' in this case, and no amount of diversionary tactics by them or SY will alter that fact.

Absolutely spot on pennylane. If anyone truly thinks SY are incorruptable then they really do live in lala land.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett - Page 3 Empty also for snowflake

Post  want the truth Tue 8 May - 11:14

jd16 wrote:

And thank ye gods for global warming. At least that should sort her out !! Tony Bennett - Page 3 294124
want the truth
want the truth

Number of posts : 48
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 8 May - 11:33

tigger wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
mumbles wrote:AnnaEsse gets a mention Tony Bennett - Page 3 307691

Tony asked me a while back if he could mention something I had translated.

I missed it, but from the comments here it may be that the interviewer covered himself once Tony was off air. He may have a different opinion himself.

But it's an improvement that this is happening - also there's nothing so intriguing as being told there are things one cannot talk about.....

Was that said in the interview? Who by and in what context?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 8 May - 16:03

mara thon wrote:
pennylane wrote:I believe Maddie died in apartment 5A as indicated by the blood and cadaver dogs, and the McCanns are responsible for their child's fate. However, this is about more than a missing child. This is about how money and connections can turn child neglecters into ambassadors for missing children. It's about corruption and how the crooks are running the asylum. It's an ongoing struggle between good and evil, and a blatant mockery of justice and integrity. The McCanns have altered their story ad nauseum, and are the most viable and obvious 'leads' in this case, and no amount of diversionary tactics by them or SY will alter that fact.

Absolutely spot on pennylane. If anyone truly thinks SY are incorruptible then they really do live in lala land.

I agree mara thon. SY and the Home Office are up to no good on this review... of that there is not a doubt in my mind.

I've lived in lala land, and there's no way the McCanns would have access 24/7 to a major news channel and newspapers, not to mention being able to dictate and spin away the facts unhindered without any opposing views strongly expressed.

As for Clarence Mitchell, the LA police would have chewed that little twerp up and spat him out long ago. Tony Bennett - Page 3 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 8 May - 18:38

pennylane wrote:
mara thon wrote:

Absolutely spot on pennylane. If anyone truly thinks SY are incorruptible then they really do live in lala land.

I agree mara thon. SY and the Home Office are up to no good on this review... of that there is not a doubt in my mind.

I've lived in lala land, and there's no way the McCanns would have access 24/7 to a major news channel and newspapers, not to mention being able to dictate and spin away the facts unhindered without any opposing views strongly expressed.

As for Clarence Mitchell, the LA police would have chewed that little twerp up and spat him out long ago. Tony Bennett - Page 3 944533

Oh dear pennylane, even the thought of a little chew of CM before spitting him out is vomit inducing Tony Bennett - Page 3 294124
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3