Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie case opens war between PJ and the Public Ministry/ASTRO

+9
margaret
tigger
MaryB
mossman
Lillyofthevalley
AnnaEsse
tanszi
Chris
Annabel
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maddie case opens war between PJ and the Public Ministry/ASTRO - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie case opens war between PJ and the Public Ministry/ASTRO

Post  tabs Mon 7 May - 19:02

The End Is Nigh wrote:I've just read through Enid O'Dowd's analysis - I commend it to everyone as required reading.

It sets out doubts expressed here and elsewhere, plus loads more revelatory info, in a clear and persuasive manner.

very interesting and well written

follow the money

this should be shared on twitter and everywhere as it may well open some eyes

you can't argue with those facts!
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :
Maddie case opens war between PJ and the Public Ministry/ASTRO - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie case opens war between PJ and the Public Ministry/ASTRO - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Maddie case opens war between PJ and the Public Ministry/ASTRO - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie case opens war between PJ and the Public Ministry/ASTRO

Post  kathybelle Mon 7 May - 19:16

mumbles wrote:Quote Kathybelle
I am of the opinion that the McCanns along with their mates, did leave their children unsupervised when they went out. If they didn't who looked after the children? The group including the mother of one of their Tapas mates, were all in the Tapas Bar, every night apart from the first night, when they all went to the Millenium restaurant.

That's incorrect.
Apart from one night (can't remember which one) there was one member of the group that stayed in each night, either because they were sick themselves, or one of the children were.

I'm only going off the reports from the staff from the Tapas Bar, they said the McCanns and their mates, never left their tables some nights.

At this moment in time, I have never seen any official report that says anything other than the McCanns children, were left unsupervised, each time the McCanns went out. So it's immaterial whether any of the McCanns friends stayed in their apartment, or went out every night.

At this moment in time, I'm inclined to believe that the McCanns did leave their children unsupervised, when they went out for the evening. Apart from the first night and the night Madeleine disappeared. The McCanns said they and their friends, took their children with them to the Millenium restaurant, on the first night of their holiday. I heard Gerry say that he and his wife regretted leaving Madeleine alone, on the night Madeleine disappeared and he wouldn't have said that, if the twins and Madeleine were all in their apartment.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Maddie case opens war between PJ and the Public Ministry/ASTRO - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maddie case opens war between PJ and the Public Ministry/ASTRO - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2