Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted.

+5
tigger
Chris
mara thon
ann_chovey
kitti
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted. - Page 2 Empty Re: Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted.

Post  Panda Thu 31 May - 17:14

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:IIRC the Tin Man didn't have a heart.

So what are you suggesting Iris, that he was neither pro nor anti , just a stirrer.?

From the Wizard of Oz.

Yes I know tinman was from the Wizard of Oz....youv'e lost me. Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted. - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted. - Page 2 Empty Re: Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted.

Post  jd16 Thu 31 May - 18:01

He forgot to mention on his video that 3 Tapas members walked past the open shutters 7 times after the abduction and not one single one of them noticed them open!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 31 May - 18:13

Scarecrow would be a more appropriate name as sadly he was lacking a brain......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 31 May - 18:25

Nobody could be that dumb as to drive a car without any commentary about where in the OC the car would have been parked, and which route he was
taking. This is what makes me think it is a hoax , like the Voucherdigg one that wintabells discovered the address of the Hoaxer/s. Incidentally , I thought he/she was really clever, but no-one acknowledged that at the time.

As I said , this car could have been anywhere, Spain, Greece, Portugal , who knows. Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted. - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 31 May - 18:36

jd16 wrote:He forgot to mention on his video that 3 Tapas members walked past the open shutters 7 times after the abduction and not one single one of them noticed them open!

Lol Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted. - Page 2 25346 tinman's removed all my posts from his video page on You Tube. I made a few posts, not directly to him, but in reply to another poster. In one of my posts, I mentioned that the McCanns admitted they never searched for Madeleine. When I looked later on, all my posts had been removed. Tinman then made a post, saying that the McCanns searched all night until sunrise and no police were searching.

Another poster made a post which stated that Kate admitted she didn't search and also made a criticism of tinman's video. Tinman spat his dummy out again and told him not to comment, if he didn't like his video. I wouldn't be surprised if tinman has removed that posters post.

Tinman hates it when people criticise the McCanns and if he had his way, he would remove every single post that contained criticisms of the McCanns. He has already warned me and others in the past, that our posts are libelous and Carter Ruck are watching us very carefully.

I remember Gerry saying something similar and I remember Gerry threatening to get every forum closed down. Hmmm, I wonder if Gerry and tinman are the same person. Video demonstrating how Madeleine could have been abducted. - Page 2 87849
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Thu 31 May - 18:43

Tinman sounds a complete idiot kathybelle. kate mccann said it herself in her bewk that she never searched that night...ALL statements say she was was just in the apartment. This idiot probably cannot read

These trolls just like the fight and the arguments, they are not interested in the cause. Ignore them they are lifes losers
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2